H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

can anyone confirm this vlc and audio codec

I'm guessing there's a pyo that needs decompiling, editing and recompiling?

hhaha that was me i posted that up... and seems to be codec, like i said there i get audio bang on via vlc give it a try,,

All sorted here.
I Ran a script thats posted elsewhere.

Wont work with mgcam/cccam though.
So i changed to oscam and now its all fine again.

Can someone please help me
I'm on openATV 6.1
I installed oscam_atv_emu1.2 11353 from plugins softcam downloads
I used cccam to oscam converter
I pasted in my n line in the top box and selected n line conversion and saved the oscam.server file it created
I copied this over the oscam in var/keys (ftp to box) overwriting the one in the folder var/keys/oscam folder
I started up oscam in softcam panel but it just freezes everything
Can someone please tell me were I am going wrong ?

shows pids, on sky sports main events like i said,! check out the a52 codec, i posted this on linux sat support

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 23
why are people getting success swapping to oscam?

why are people getting success swapping to oscam?

I have no idea how these scripts or fixes work but all i do know is most or all of them wont work with mgcam/cccam. Just black screens after applying them.
Turn on oscam and its perfect.
Maybe something to do with the mgcam_cfg file.

Not sure but plenty reporting it works oscam and update abm config. I've never used oscam, never needed to do so I have ended up lost in setting it up

a52 is codec

this from Sky Movies Premier

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 22
so I assume all this needs is the codec within the image

no idea pal. im clutching at straws still.. very strange,, im going to look into this more tomorrow when i finish work

and no,, its from sky sports main events HD,, WITH NO AUDIO but as soon as i webif it to vlc on my pc,, i get audio,

the image i posted was from sky movies (attached again)

no patch or anything applied so my box

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 11
where is this OSCam r11384 ? cant see it in the downloads, ive oscam 11391 installed in my latest Blackhole Image on my vu+duo2, updated the config file in ABM, done a scan...picked up all channels but most are still dark, only sky Disney Hd seems to be working...or does it have to be specific image other then blackhole?

cheers...so how do you install this ?, ive downloaded oscam-svn11392-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Distribution.tar.gz , which i assume is the right one..but when i ftp to tmp folder to install i cannot install it..it has to be a bh.tgz in tmp folder..

Last edited:
ive downloaded oscam-svn11392-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Distribution.tar.gz , which i assume is the right one..but when i ftp to tmp folder to install i cannot install it..it has to be a bh.tgz in tmp folder..

Back