Gutted!!

wasnotwasD

DW Regular
Reaction score
Lost my loyal friend and guardian (for 13 years) today :( I had to get vet out to put "Ben" to sleep today, after he suffered a stroke.

New years resolution: Never to get any more pets.

Fookin sick :( :(

i know how you feel m8 we lost our 13 year old lab x in november

it will take time m8

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that m8. It's funny how attached to Dogs people become compared to other animals.

Chin Up D m8.

awwww, sorry to hear m8, he looked a lovely dog, don'y know what to say to you m8, but sorry.

I know how u feel, cause I lost my dog (who was 14 years old, and soon within a month my cat died, she missed him..I had to replace him with another dog...

sorry to hear sad news m8 they do become members of the family and it effects everybody when they pass away.

I really am Gutted for u D :( it really is like loosing a member of the family

u say no more pets now ;)

sorry to hear that... its def like loosing a member of the family! ....give it time

Really nice replies & messages guys. It's made me feel a lot better with all the support I've received.

Thanks all, I appreciate it!! :)

Big Softy "D" :)

sorry to hear that Diamond, my thoughts are with you pal

Regards
Mickie D

Gutted for you D ... I know how you feel m8 ... had to have 2 of my dogs put to sleep 14 yrs ago ... now the 2 replacements are 13 & 1/2 and not looking to good ... and the mrs cat was run over and killed a few months ago ... I've made the same decision as you m8 ... no more animals ... they just break your heart as they are one of the family ... hope your ok m8 my thoughts are with you

Bronto said:
Gutted for you D ... I know how you feel m8 ... had to have 2 of my dogs put to sleep 14 yrs ago ... now the 2 replacements are 13 & 1/2 and not looking to good ... and the mrs cat was run over and killed a few months ago ... I've made the same decision as you m8 ... no more animals ... they just break your heart as they are one of the family ... hope your ok m8 my thoughts are with you

felt the same way as u m when i had to have my first pup put down
and i am not sorry to say i cried my eyes out i only had him for 6 mths so urs must be 10 fold
but just think m8 he is over the other side now running and jumping around like a pup :)

Back