Gutted!!

really sorry for you m8, he looked a lovely dog.. and its true a mans best friend is his dog.

Sorry to hear your sad news Diamond.

He looks like he was a really nice dog.

davidh said:
but just think m8 he is over the other side now running and jumping around like a pup :)

davidh, those words alomost brought a tear to my eye, that was so nice.

aaww diamond so sorry to hear about your dog, its true they become so much part of the family that only a dog lover could understand how your feeling, take heart in the fact that you had so many good years together, take care and all the best to you, i hope you feel a little better with each passing day

Sorry ro hear of your sad news, it's damm tuff when you loose a good pet like that.. :(

Jeeze,i'm slow on catching up on posts Diamond m8.

Sorry to hear the news, I don't know what to say.

Stuck for words atm.

I'v got 2 dogs, Ninja (German Shepherd) and Scooby (king Charles cavalier) both very dear to me.

I can not imagine what you are going thro,as we have not had a loss of any of our pets....... but my thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
Yeah gaz. I remember you posting pics of them :).Just hope its a long time before you all go through it... cheers m8 :)

Is it wrong that I let out a little giggle when reading this thread?

I'm not laughing at your loss - just how people can have so much affection for their pets.

In saying that it will be a sad day when my wee dog Larsson is no longer with me!

No mate! There's nowt wrong with that :)

You just need to appreciate that these things affect people in different ways.

NP's

"D"

I am sorry to hear John!!!

bur it must be said, against your new years resolution...you need a pet...makes the day that bit better:)

sorry to here that too diamond we lost emma when i lived with my mum she was a colly cross an absolutly awesome dog got here when i was 6 she died when i was 14 so she was really significant in my life im 24 now and we bought a lab 11 months ago max so hopefully hell be with me for a long long time heres a pic of him at 7 months old maybe itll make you change your new years resolution

ps sorry for posting so late

am really sorry to hear that mate hope yous are all ok i know how much it ment to yous.

john

Back