Group Buy - VU+ duo

Opt-In Group Buy

• Yes

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
i dont have the money right now. what about after this deal goes through that someone talks to the supplier and gets a special discount for dw members? just a thought.

I'm up for one as well, please keep me informed of any news and updates.
I was right up for a tm800 but the delayed release dates and price has hike has me right off.

Hando

Fooking hell, we have more than enough for 2 bulk orders, if this all goes through DigitalWorldz will instantly become the worldwide hub for support for these boxes. :)

Any news Neorage?

wouldn't hold breathe just yet. I enquired about a receiver some months ago to same company in belgium and they did not even bother to reply

wouldn't hold breathe just yet. I enquired about a receiver some months ago to same company in belgium and they did not even bother to reply

AFAIK Neorage has already had talks with the seller.

We've now got enough names for 3 batches of 12, that's much more worth the sellers while, not like your stinky order of 1 box. ;)

Neorage is at work all day today, he will prob reply later tonight ~ 2300 at a guess. If not be tomorrow night as he is at my place tomorrow doing shed base with me lol

as mark_h said.. 2 emails ive sent.. and even translated them no reply....

tried both their sales and info email addresses with no reply..

gonna check what international rates i get with the land line and give them a call i think..

still looking for other suppliers, one in the ik tho is quoting £400 a unit...

when the ordes being placed i will be ordeing the whole lot in one batch to try and cut down on costs and get better deals..

will let ya know as soon as i know whats going on

I'm out if it's £400.

I just wouldn't spend that on a box that I'll never watch.

I was gonna email them today and ask for a price for 40 boxes, but what's the point if no one is getting a reply. :(

I'll try my luck with a clone DM800 maybe try and grab one with the new Ferrari SIM, or a TM800 (if I can find one around the £200 mark).

I'd be interested in a group purchase if the price is right!

hope you get them in soon as the combination of "sunshine" and a pocket full of dosh aint a good thing !!.already £50 lighter after sat, .

Try Satstore Guys

He,s the original official supplier of Dreamboxes in the uk and i,ve noticed he is now advertising the Vu+ on his site. Don,t know what price he,ll sell them
at, but his after sales is very good and he,s very helpful. I,ve bought two original Dreamboxes from him and had no problems. Infact i,m seriously looking
at the Vu+ for another room in the house, so i may buy one myself.

Fezzy

But he has not even got any, or a price... Why give him a free ad???

Pointless post...

so folk know where to look incase they aint ever heard of satstore before?

so folk can hear opinions on the store incase they are wary of buying from there?

it had been pointed out before that he had none in stock before i posted the link, why mention it again?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I reckon Satstore will charge £400 per box same as everyone else.

We'll maybe get a few quid off since we're buying bulk, but nothing to match £253 per box.

Back