Group Buy - VU+ duo

Opt-In Group Buy

• Yes

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
I will definetly purchase a VU+ Duo. My cable connection is still N2 but wont be long before the dreaded N3 so yes count me in.

Q1) How trust worthy is the dealer, I would not want to be buying a clone ?
Q2) Do I get a receipt and would it be covered by manufacturers warranty ?
Q3) How do I pay and how do I know I am not gonna get scammed ? Could I pay maybe £20 pound deposit and you let me know the day that you get them and I pay the rest cash on collection ? Or do you need the spondoolics up front? If I dont turn up you can keep the

What about putting a buy it now on ebay and put into the notes that you are not in possession yet. We then buy it using paypal and when they arrive you can post them out. Its a difficult situation, I cant imagine that you have £4500 spare to purchase them out right. So you need the cash, and we as a consumer dont wont to get scammed. Whats to say you pay the £4500 over and you get scammed it can happen.

Crikey I was only going to put yes please I'll have one and its turned into an essay.

at that price ?if any more going ill have 1 please ive been trying to learn all about these boxs have watche ppl like mark talk about them just making my mouth water

Im in...Whats the price again??

and how will we settle payment?

Defisat

they are a verified distributor / wholesaler on alibaba.

they way it will work as i have said thought the thread, once ive got confirmed price and stock numbers i will let you all know, and then i will place the order to be delivered to myself..

then from me i will repost all the boxes out to those who wish to buy one.

if i could find the manufacturer direct i would purchase from them.. however this company is the closets ive been able to find

as with any products bought from a distributor / wholesaler, they are responsible for repairs and replacements, and as they are also within the EU they will also be liable to the sales of goods act as well.

Ok cool, I am still in. I will have one keep me posted. :Fish: I will just wait for your update on cost and estimated time in which stock can be delivered. (hopefully before the world cup). These are being snapped up like hot cakes all over europe so I know all suppliers are awaiting further stock.

i would be happy to invest in one of these so please count me in if its not too late

Lots of people saying 'me too', I wonder how many will actually go ahead with it. :)

Are these the original manufacturers receivers or are they clones from China ?

Many thanks

the originals come from korea so prob not much difference even if they have cloned it:)

Lots of people saying 'me too', I wonder how many will actually go ahead with it. :)

WITCHSMELLER , i hope he does get them as the cash is burning a hole in me pocket to be spent !!.

would it be possible to reveal the seller in belguim who's selling them "n" bulk cheap ?.

Look at Neorage's last post mate, he has a link.

im in too
was gona go for clone dm800 but hd glitching put me off

get a price sorted and will send u cash either by PAYPAL or whichever way u require

cheers

I'll wouldn't mind trying one of these out, put me down for one please neorage.
:Cheers:

i have a motorised setup and no box - so i`m interested in 1
looks like a good intro to the satellite world :)

just need the final price and payment details

regards
jase

Back