Grand Theft Auto IV (c) Rockstar *FULLDVD* *PAL* *MULTI5*

pushing people in front of cars = a lot of fun, chucking cups, cans, mustard and ketchup bottles at people = more fun, pushing people down the stairs? priceless

:roflmao:.... class :proud:

I can only use torrents,can someone pm me a torrent or a link to a torrent site that has this.
Thanks

fantastic game so far. been playing it since the footy finished and loving it as said before great laugh pushing people about and inffornt of cars. Even better laugh sending videos of me playing it to mates who are waiting on it being released.

it doesnt matter been playing it on my banned jap console with a different profile so thet cant do nothing

Downloaded and burnt last night, and was having a quick go. Seems good so far, cars seem a lot harder to handle than I remember though from the old GTAs.

its a very good game, i see GTA stole a few things from saints row, but NM i love ssaints row.

Controls are a bit of a pain but once you get used to them, then your good to go

can't for the love of me fig out how to you the mobile, it keeps saying it needs to connect to live?

pushing peoplein front of cars = a lot of fun, chucking cups, cans, mustard and ketchup bottles at people = more fun, pushing people down the stairs? priceless

just change controls to classic

are peeps signing in with their gamertags? not sure whether to or not as it logs all achievments etc so would be easy to detect if u play before release day...

how do you pick things up and throw them at people. i cant figure it out?? i have tried every button when next to cans etc

cheers got it now.

i think i was trying stuff that couldnt be picked up like bins and bin lids etc. but i see what i can throw now

cheers got it now.

i think i was trying stuff that couldnt be picked up like bins and bin lids etc. but i see what i can throw now

Oh you're not satisfied with smashing someone with a coke can or a bottle of mustard lol...oh no... you gotta throw a whole bin at em :eek: lmao

Oh you're not satisfied with smashing someone with a coke can or a bottle of mustard lol...oh no... you gotta throw a whole bin at em :eek: lmao

LMAO......... you done that mission where you have to throw a brick through the window, I tried it and it just bloody bounced off, nearly had me eye out ffs, good job I had a gun to sort it out, no way was I gonna go looking for a bigger rock, phew.

Frenchman

Just a heads up... read into it what you will lads.

A peek at Gamercard aggregator MyGamerCard.net reveals a long list of Xbox 360 users already racking up achievements on Grand Theft Auto IV since an illegal torrent of the game was leaked yesterday and early copies started showing up in people's homes.

Neither Rockstar nor Microsoft itself have yet responded to Kotaku's requests for comment. Neither has Sony commented on any action it might take regarding video of the game being played on its network — video that GameTrailers, for its part, has since pulled — so it's unclear yet how any of them plan to address the software pirates.

Xbox Live's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, did say, however, that he was unable to comment yet due to the "need to look into this further," so we can assume that Microsoft, at least, is investigating.

After playing this for a few hours, I'm not sure if this is the proper UK version or the censored Australian version...

The sex scenes are pretty lame and in the strip club they have tape over their nipples or are wearing something. Does anyone know what the Australian version was meant to have censored out? - I haven't seen anything I'd class as "censorable" yet.

Back