Grand Theft Auto IV (c) Rockstar *FULLDVD* *PAL* *MULTI5*

Playing it safe and waiting me :proud: lol Normally I dont give a fook about playing games prior to their release date but not this one lol.

Is that sleeping bags for hamsters hanging over your 360 mx??

i dont know what to do i so want to play this on live but im banned.....maybe swap mine for my sons lol

im a noob at burning games, ive got the .dvd file and the .iso file from the icon rip, but cant seem to burn it correctly, can anyone help?

im a noob at burning games, ive got the .dvd file and the .iso file from the icon rip, but cant seem to burn it correctly, can anyone help?

Start a new thread mate or it all becomes confusing lol. just title it burning help ;) peeps that can help you with your burning will probably be more likely to find you then ;) lol

My boy has just started playing this today and I must say it looks and plays a lot better than previous GTA versions, I even like it!
Now everytime he gets a new game he always asks if there are any cheats out for it yet, (ok I know but he is only 12)
So:
Does anyone know of any cheats for it yet?

Clive.

My boy has just started playing this today and I must say it looks and plays a lot better than previous GTA versions, I even like it!
Now everytime he gets a new game he always asks if there are any cheats out for it yet, (ok I know but he is only 12)
So:

Clive.

Their is cheats for the ps3 version here:http://www.gtaivcheats.net/2008/02/gta-iv-cheats-ps3.html not sure if they are fake or not but seems strange that the ps3 version has not been leaked yet and they have cheats for it, i'm still looking aswel for the 360 cheats suppose we'll have to wait until they get released officially or leaked.

is anyone elses glitchy as hell?its like the pc version where cars are floating and your driving and all of a sudden buildings appear out of nowhere?

as for the censor bit,I got a lap dance,not sure if the nipples were covered.but it was quite raunchy,i dont think its censored.Its a game,there cant be that much sex.

some scenes are pretty gruesome aswell

Heh, you want to see the new Rambo film if you want to see grusome! It's so bad it's funny.
How the hell they passed that and can whinge and whine about other stuff is beyond me.

Seems pretty tame for an 18 TBH. (From what I've seen so far)

LOL...I thought the latest Rambo film was pretty tame to be honest and couldn't see what all the fuss was about ...I fookin' loved that part where he blitz matey in the head with the arrows :proud: lol

Anyone tried taking michelle to the strip club yet :)?

- Meh tried taking her but didn't class it as a proper place with the yellow chevron outside,

Last edited:
So:

Clive.

Stop blaming the kids Clive ;)

Has anyone watched the TV shows yet?

Fooking hilarious, there's a Ricky Gervais standup show and all sorts of whacky cartoons, the funniest I've seen so far is the "Republican Space Rangers" or something like that, you really need to see this :)

Sorry for Double Post, my Edit isn't working :(

Yeah I was watching Gervais etc before, quite funny. Has anyone noticed its ridiculously easy to escape the police so far? I've not been arrested once yet.

anyone near glasgow could get me a copy of this :-(

i am scouring ebay and adtrader for someone, desperate for this game is all.....

damn, looks like i will wait no one on ebay or wot acht well

anyone near glasgow could get me a copy of this :-(

i am scouring ebay and adtrader for someone, desperate for this game is all.....

Be careful guys... if you look a few posts above you will notice that trbd got a ban just for mentioning that he bundles games when selling 360's on ;) P33 RVV why are you unable to download and burn your own mate? The proggys you need are here and the help and advice is here in abundance mate... its kind of unfair even asking mate cos if someone bites then that someone is likely to end up with a ban :(

All I'm saying is do yourself a favour and be a bit more street wise mate when it comes to either requesting or trading in pirated materials ;)

Back