Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grand Theft Auto IV (c) Rockstar *FULLDVD* *PAL* *MULTI5*

just got it downloaded and burned and all seems to be working fine. now what to do tonight watch the footy or play gta decisions decisions lol

Anyone able to get their hands on the cheats yet or wont they be released until the official game release date?

i think i said this already

but i love this game.

anybody tried online. aparently there was a video of someone playing. whos brave enough to give it a go. i dont have live so i cant

No point watching footy unless ur a barca fan as man who nited are scum

Shame on you :(

just got it downloaded and burned and all seems to be working fine. now what to do tonight watch the footy or play gta decisions decisions lol

Footie first... game after ;)

i think i said this already

but i love this game.

anybody tried online. aparently there was a video of someone playing. whos brave enough to give it a go. i dont have live so i cant

My guess is you are loving this game deedie ;) lol ....I'm sure witchy will be happy to give it a go on live as he seems bitter about being overlooked by M$ with regards to being banned. pmsl

Try a different brand of discs or try burning slower.

What no offer of being the DW online crash test dummy mate?? ;) lol

would try it online but dont have a subscirption anyone got a spare 48 hr code or know where i can get one im not botherd if i get banned on this one as got a new one coming with hdmi port

would try it online but dont have a subscirption anyone got a spare 48 hr code or know where i can get one im not botherd if i get banned on this one as got a new one coming with hdmi port

just register a new email address, im sure you get 1 month free gold if you do that.

just register a new email address, im sure you get 1 month free gold if you do that.

ive dont that loads of times when i first got the thing they dont let you do it after a while

im conected to live and no ban yet still trying to find a 48hr code just want to see if i will be the only one on there

Last edited:
ive dont that loads of times when i first got the thing they dont let you do it after a while

im conected to live and no ban yet still trying to find a 48hr code just want to see if i will be the only one on there

Nutter pmsl, Im gonna wet myself when u come on here saying ur banned, but it prob wont happen 4 months, and by then you wont know what the ban was for, thats how they normally do it :)

see no one's posting anymore must be a great game? :Clap: just downloading it for my workmate can't wiat to flash my drive

its a very good game, i see GTA stole a few things from saints row, but NM i love ssaints row.

Controls are a bit of a pain but once you get used to them, then your good to go

can't for the love of me fig out how to you the mobile, it keeps saying it needs to connect to live?

pushing peoplein front of cars = a lot of fun, chucking cups, cans, mustard and ketchup bottles at people = more fun, pushing people down the stairs? priceless

Back