Grand Theft Auto IV (c) Rockstar *FULLDVD* *PAL* *MULTI5*

aye i know but tbh, i have no idea where to start :-( and i normally pay

sorry for asking dont want to get anyone in bother

sorry

You dont have to appologise mate :) lol ...I wasnt telling you off and I'm not a moderator either so you've no worries with me mate.... I was just trying to give you some friendly advice before someone ends up banned mate ;)

@P33, careful m8, now mx is yapping to you he wont let ya go lol. No to be fair, if you have any questions that are off topic for main rooms, at least pm someone and keep it off the prying eyes, mx is a gd chap on here and he will help out as best he can. I cant believe he got banned on here, didnt really see what he put, all i caught was he could get away from the police on gta4 but obviously he couldnt escape the moderating police on here pmsl :)

na i understand, its just with the dreambox's and stuff theres a sort of guide what to do,

i def think i should be getting it done myself then i cant complain LOL

na i understand, its just with the dreambox's and stuff theres a sort of guide what to do,

i def think i should be getting it done myself then i cant complain LOL

There are guides, start by getting textbook2008 from the download section

Oh and by the way, i bought a wii fit yesterday, so im too knackered to type anymore pmsl :)

Last edited:
There are guides, start by getting textbook2008 from the download section

Oh and by the way, i bought a wii fit yesterday, so im too knackered to type anymore pmsl :)

He wants games mate not his box flashing..... or atleast that was the way I read it ;) lol

I managed to pick up a Wii fit yesterday too....kids have been on it all day... what a fookin great piece of kit that is mate :) ...certainly breathed new life into the Wii thats for sure... don't think mine has been turned on for months before today lol

Last edited:
hey, what you do to other peoples box is your own personal thing :D and are they sleeping bags for hamsters hanging over your 360 ??

lol na i got someone nice to flash the box and its never skipped a beat wi a sammy drive

hey, what you do to other peoples box is your own personal thing :D and are they sleeping bags for hamsters hanging over your 360 ??

I'm sure you asked me that before in another thread and I definately answered but I'm buggered if I can find it now lol ;)

Not too bring attention to trbd but if any of you are unsure as to the level of conversation that can result in a ban then have a read here....

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/174393/

As you can see... it does not take much so please be aware that when you are discussing any kind of trading in piracy you are walking a very fine line chaps ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
we need chancer on here, cuz hes a an anchor, or at least thats how i think u spell it :) He will sort us all out pmsl

we need chancer on here, cuz hes a an anchor, or at least thats how i think u spell it :) He will sort us all out pmsl

Fookin dont... may aswell close the 360 section down if he was here ;) lmao

lol true, yeah the wii fit is gd, ma misses loves it, I just went on it and fell off doing a test and it gave me an age of 57, cheeky bar steward!!!

damn, looks like i will wait no one on ebay or wot acht well

Mate don't goto one of our trader members, I'll drive up and give you a copy personally tomorrow. Do you still have the unit up at that place fixing those cars? ;) If so, I'll see you tommorow.

FREE OF CHARGE OFCOURSE

na tomorrows me day off, this is why i have been so desperate, i love mondays off as get piece and quiet

thanks though, i will just get it on tuesday out the shops me thinks ;-)

LOL....stressing out saying you really want to buy it but you cant find anyone even on fleeBay selling it and you're struggling with where to even start...then a fellow member offers you FREE DELIVERY and the title you've been itching to get your hands on and also for FREE and you turn it down :eek: :err: lmao

acht well i can afford it the now sold few things, thanks mr witchy though :)

DAMMIT, i am now looking online and it says everyone sold out

i need to learn to do this myself, it will stop me moaning...maybe no promises

What is it that stumps you mate? If you need any help to get sorted then just let us know whats holding you back and we'll see if we can get you sorted :)

DAMMIT, i am now looking online and it says everyone sold out

i need to learn to do this myself, it will stop me moaning...maybe no promises
you could learn how 2 do it quicker than the time its taken u 2 read through this entire thread lol

you could learn how 2 do it quicker than the time its taken u 2 read through this entire thread lol

lmao....you're not wrong there mate :proud: ...this thread should have died ages ago and the topics have shot here there and everywhere but it keeps getting dug back up as soon as it drops a few notches down lol.

Back