got myself another kryptview

Hi There,

I am a bit of newbie to the Kryptview boxes as I have a Dbox2. I might be after a second box soon, so was looking at the alternatives to the DBox2 what with all the key probs at the moment.

I see the the Kryptview boxes are DVB compliant, am I right in assuming that they are not HD though?

Are there any HD boxes coming onto the market soon or already out there do you kow?

Cheers in advance!!!!

thats correct they are not hd, but as far as the picture quality you really couldnt get much better from a normal digital box. outstanding is the word.

Well finally took the plunge after 3/4 years of D-Boxes , and ordered a Kryptview , its coming this week and I cant to have a play around with it! No doubt by the end of this week I will be on here asking for help or advice! :Clap:

Well finally took the plunge after 3/4 years of D-Boxes , and ordered a Kryptview , its coming this week and I cant to have a play around with it! No doubt by the end of this week I will be on here asking for help or advice! :Clap:

#welcome to the future m8, no need to to tinker with this box. plug it in, scan watch. easy.

Back