got myself another kryptview

scott-ayling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
WEll impressed with the new firmware, sorry tmc never got from you got it off ebay as my bro ordered 2 without asking me best place to get.

Not a problem as long as your happy with the firmware and the box thats the main thing

tmc

ah so its you I should talk to tmc. :D

I may be in contact after I've been away next week if the dreambox AU isnt working by then.

ah so its you I should talk to tmc. :D

I may be in contact after I've been away next week if the dreambox AU isnt working by then.

best boxes by a mile, greatest support and mash is the greatest supplier

:banana:

north lanarkshire is partying this weekend. lol

i propose that tmc be given saint status. can someone fax the pope???

As always top quality service from TMC, recieved my boxes earlier this morning. Boxes are packed well and best of all they came loaded with latest firmware update.

And there cheaper then ebay/anyware else that I can see off, top marks for service/updates always will be recommended top of my list :Clap:

As always top quality service from TMC, recieved my boxes earlier this morning. Boxes are packed well and best of all they came loaded with latest firmware update.

And there cheaper then ebay/anyware else that I can see off, top marks for service/updates always will be recommended top of my list :Clap:

hear here.

:WORSHIP:

the wee guy in red is mash (tmc)

are these boxes better than the star view 3 boxes and where abouta are u buyin them from as im in the process off gettin one or the otehr..cheers

best boxes by a mile, greatest support and mash is the greatest supplier

:banana:

Depends on what you want from a box.

Technically it is definately NOT the best box but if all you want is free tv then without a doubt it IS the best box, but ONLY because certain people have chosen to make it like that - i.e withholding the fix to make certain other boxes appear better.

well i have telewest box and its went off ..i had a star view box before and sold it within a week..just cause it kept crashin..suppose u could say i just want a box with all the channels thats going to b alright for a good time to come..the star view 3 people have said are really good where as the kryptview ive only heard couple people speak about the box..what are the pictures like on them..meanin is it clear as on a 40 inch..like i said the first star view used to freeze alot..cheers for replys

I must say tmc, your service is excellent, ordered 2 boxes late wednesday and received on thursday. top marks. just waiting to get home from my disastrous day at work (messagelabs given me a headache with our emails past couple of days) to set them up. woohoo:Clap:

TA very much!!!! TMC

Thx tmc (mash) excellent service once again on delivery of digibox keep father in law happy im in his good books once more lol:banana:

Hi There,

I am a bit of newbie to the Kryptview boxes as I have a Dbox2. I might be after a second box soon, so was looking at the alternatives to the DBox2 what with all the key probs at the moment.

I see the the Kryptview boxes are DVB compliant, am I right in assuming that they are not HD though?

Are there any HD boxes coming onto the market soon or already out there do you kow?

Cheers in advance!!!!

Back