genuine sub card

easymo3

DW Member +
Reaction score
hi,have got 900hd,my s" plus box has gone bang,is there a way to watch my preium channels through the spider,i know i can watch alot by putting the card in the slot but not the preium ones,it is an official card,or is it to be another stb,thanks in advance of any suggestions.

hi,have got 900hd,my s" plus box has gone bang,is there a way to watch my preium channels through the spider,i know i can watch alot by putting the card in the slot but not the preium ones,it is an official card,or is it to be another stb,thanks in advance of any suggestions.

Sorry mate please explain "gone bang" and I will try to help.

hi jimmy,thanks for your reply,the box is stuck in standby,it will not turn on by remote or switch on box,i have had it from when they first came out with the record facility

Re-flash using the 232 tool then update via the USB using the latest patch. That should get you working again but note the 232 tool takes a while before you see the progress bar start up, do nothing and you will eventually see it start counting up.
Even at the end of the transfer you must still wait for the receiver to reboot, never interrupt a transfer once started.

Use a PC with a serial port and a null modem cable (9 pin female to female lead) carry out the transfer.

Re-flash using the 232 tool then update via the USB using the latest patch. That should get you working again but note the 232 tool takes a while before you see the progress bar start up, do nothing and you will eventually see it start counting up.
Even at the end of the transfer you must still wait for the receiver to reboot, never interrupt a transfer once started.

Use a PC with a serial port and a null modem cable (9 pin female to female lead) carry out the transfer.

Lol I think jimi he means his sky plus box has gone bang mate

sorry i think you misunderstood me, my spiderbox is fine it is my sly box that has packed up and i want to be able to take the card out and put it in the spiderbox to be able to get the premium channels that i am paying for through a proper subscribtion to you know who,i do not know if i can get my spider to work for the preium channels or not,i am not keen on folking out for a new box to be able to watch the channels from one satellite when i have a spiderbox that is the bees knees.

you need your box key, regards mdt

sorry i think you misunderstood me, my spiderbox is fine it is my sly box that has packed up and i want to be able to take the card out and put it in the spiderbox to be able to get the premium channels that i am paying for through a proper subscribtion to you know who,i do not know if i can get my spider to work for the preium channels or not,i am not keen on folking out for a new box to be able to watch the channels from one satellite when i have a spiderbox that is the bees knees.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/257817/

this may help you mate

Last edited by a moderator:
What an idiot I am I assumed it was a Spiderbox question, oh well at least I tried must be sleepy :yawn:

Does the original card need to be updated in sly reciever now and then?

hi,thanks for your reply,i am new to spiderbox,what is a box key and how do i input this into spiderbox,and what purpose does box key serve for spiderbox

the video tutorials are not helping me,i understand the first few, loading patch,soft key, but then,i need to understand the difference between cline/ nline and a new one for me boxkey,what do they serve and can any of these get my legitimate subscribtion to work on my spider,

Use this site
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
boxkey.exyucs.com/generator.php?lan=en
Put the card in the stb ..
Go to the menu
after CA press OK
and press red buton and import the numbers of box keys
It wiill work and update the card as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your repies,sorry just got back online, manic what site are you refering,there is no site in your post that i can see,charlie how do i use a calculator to obtain a boxkey,thanks for both your interest.

thanks for your repies,sorry just got back online, manic what site are you refering,there is no site in your post that i can see,charlie how do i use a calculator to obtain a boxkey,thanks for both your interest.

This might be useful from the above post boxkey.exyucs.com/generator.php?lan=en

got there in the end,thank you all for your help and support,great forum great people,mods please feel free to close now,regards all

got there in the end,thank you all for your help and support,great forum great people,mods please feel free to close now,regards all

we wont close it easymo3 just incase other members might have the samee issues and need a bit of guidance lol

Back