Gavs KEYWELT V3.1 [Updated Version]

Gav ive just loaded this up and i have one word for it.
Superb.
The picture quality is the best ive seen wich is my top priority as its on a 42" Plasma.
Thats when you really see the quality difference.
Thanks m8 your work is certainly apriciated by me :Clap: :Clap:

IANBBB said:
Gav ive just loaded this up and i have one word for it.
Superb.
The picture quality is the best ive seen wich is my top priority as its on a 42" Plasma.
Thats when you really see the quality difference.
Thanks m8 your work is certainly apriciated by me :Clap: :Clap:

well thanks liam at least i know its good on a plasma screen

have a happy new year m8

cheers

down hearted

sorry to be the one with bad news for this image but ....after i loaded it on i cant get my box to work at allnow , i did a servise scan on nthell 6887 it found 188 transponders but wouldnt find any channels so i reloaded 5 times still the same so i disconected the cable from my box and it still found 188 transponders ??? so i have now tried every image going but now wont find a thing so i deleted everything in my dbox to start again but still no channels i find it funny how my box finds 188 transponders no matter what image is on and no cable connected .....has this new image damaged my d box some how ?

ps: it dosent find epg it just says no channels found ,waiting for time ?

stonecoldaustin said:
sorry to be the one with bad news for this image but ....after i loaded it on i cant get my box to work at allnow , i did a servise scan on nthell 6887 it found 188 transponders but wouldnt find any channels so i reloaded 5 times still the same so i disconected the cable from my box and it still found 188 transponders ??? so i have now tried every image going but now wont find a thing so i deleted everything in my dbox to start again but still no channels i find it funny how my box finds 188 transponders no matter what image is on and no cable connected .....has this new image damaged my d box some how ?

ps: it dosent find epg it just says no channels found ,waiting for time ?

hi m8 the image ont damage the dbox m8

have you tried using your services.xml file from where you had the box working
with out a cable feed it should not find any transponders unless you are doing a fast scan always do a scan with fast scan off m8

cheers

gav12345 said:
hi m8 the image ont damage the dbox m8

have you tried using your services.xml file from where you had the box working
with out a cable feed it should not find any transponders unless you are doing a fast scan always do a scan with fast scan off m8

cheers
i didnt mean to say that the image damaged it just wondered if it was poss
i tried dropping in service file and still no channels and i have tried every image on here still the same ,i know i have a signal because i cheked with my origional nthell box and that works ok and yes i always turn fast scan off , all this started because i thought i would try the new image but my luck nothing goes right :Mad2: lol

i tried to pm you direct but it wouldnt let me ....mmm now its finding no transponders arghhhh

Hiya,

Just want to play with this image slightly on my own box, are there any particular parts from older images that I have that I can pull the epg for front row from and add them to this image.

My box is not connected to the internet so the last software patch that was mentioned is no good for me.

cheers

cheers dude for the best ever picture quality

Gav,

mate, picture quality is awsome. All I can say is "gav rules" for picture quality.
however I can't get frontrow epg to get work. My dbox isn't connected to internet so I cna't use that patch. Is there anything you can suggest for frontrow epg to get work. All other epg are working like horse.

Cheers mate

cheecs said:
Gav,

mate, picture quality is awsome. All I can say is "gav rules" for picture quality.
however I can't get frontrow epg to get work. My dbox isn't connected to internet so I cna't use that patch. Is there anything you can suggest for frontrow epg to get work. All other epg are working like horse.

Cheers mate

hi m8 and cheers for the feedback

no epg im afraid for front row thats the only clause in it

sorry m8

cheers

gav12345 said:
hi m8 and cheers for the feedback

no epg im afraid for front row thats the only clause in it

sorry m8

cheers
@gav is there a way i can work around it. e.g. copy the sectiond from the other image with front row epg.
thanks

hacker999 said:
@gav is there a way i can work around it. e.g. copy the sectiond from the other image with front row epg.
thanks

not a chance m8 all older sectionsd's uses different libs or driver files so you will crash your box if you try that one m8 lol

cheers

Happy

Quality image gav.
Did my first flash with this one and i think its excellent. Well done mate and a big thank you.

Sorry cant post feedback because I did download this but have realised i have a 1X Sagem and there is no 1X image :-(

pucker job

done both my boxes with it apart from the minor inconvenience of no epg for frontrow its sh*t hot !! picture quality is A1 on a 42" ..... hats off to you Gav!!

thanks people for your feedback on this and yes the picture quality is very very good on it the only flaw i have seen in it is the scanning is not 100% as of yet
i have been trying to sort it out but you will have to give me some time on it and it will be touch and go weather i can do it as i crashed the box a few times already

cheers

gav12345 said:
thanks people for your feedback on this and yes the picture quality is very very good on it the only flaw i have seen in it is the scanning is not 100% as of yet
i have been trying to sort it out but you will have to give me some time on it and it will be touch and go weather i can do it as i crashed the box a few times already

cheers

Having read from the start of the thread, did you ever hear again from the kind forumite that offered to make a X1 image?

duggy said:
Having read from the start of the thread, did you ever hear again from the kind forumite that offered to make a X1 image?
no m8 i presume he is having problems or has given up lol

cheers

just loaded ur image on Gav will have a play and report back soon ;)
although first at glance looks good m8 :)

just had a flick throught he channels and noticed I now have VOD 1/9 :)
also noticed all MTV channels have a blue line down the left hand side of the screen (didnt notice this on Sportster pro) not a major prob but thought Id mention it
also Horror Ch suffers bad Pixel problem but all other channels are fine :)
still have to change the audio on Disney ch
will try the boquete later on this evening and had to change the up and down buttons on remote in settings all sorted now ;)
but overall Gav a nice Image ;)

Thankyou

downloaded this a the otherday Got to say ime impressed All My channels work fine i dont seem to be haveing the problem with Disney and The Horror Channel like RAT, its fast @ switching channels and for the up and down arrows being inverted witch aint aproblem as like rat said just have to change it
over all Realy Good Image with a Realy Good Picture
Thanks Alot Gav and Keep up the good work:proud:

Back