Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gavs KEYWELT V3.1 [Updated Version]

you are boss gav nice image gav tried it yesterday nice picture quality scanned for services with leaving you settings receiving almost everything almost all front chennals and all sky chennals but some times it came up with no chennal error dbox freezes why is that and then remote stop working then have reboot the box

Great stuff Gav. I am always trying the new images and I always resort back to Sporster 1.7 UK5 which is absolutely brilliant. This time however i cant find any problem with it (apart from channel up/down doing the opposite, but you've already explained that).

I dont think I will be going back to the Sportster image now.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks for the image Gav, any chance of a 1xI version - I have tried Imageworks but will not let me chanege the image format

Jools5000 said:
Thanks for the image Gav, any chance of a 1xI version - I have tried Imageworks but will not let me chanege the image format

cheers all for your feedback

i think someone is on the the case for the one time so please be patient

cheers

torrentulla said:
you are boss gav nice image gav tried it yesterday nice picture quality scanned for services with leaving you settings receiving almost everything almost all front chennals and all sky chennals but some times it came up with no chennal error dbox freezes why is that and then remote stop working then have reboot the box

I have the same problems too

Ive flashed a box with keywelt image, it worked fine for a few hours and now i can only get freeview channels on. Whwn ive looked in the menus the "newcamd" is set to off. Ive tried to turn this back on by press in or the red button without any success.

Can anyone help

Cheers
T

timmy1875 said:
Ive flashed a box with keywelt image, it worked fine for a few hours and now i can only get freeview channels on. Whwn ive looked in the menus the "newcamd" is set to off. Ive tried to turn this back on by press in or the red button without any success.

Can anyone help

Cheers
T

hi m8 got the pm cheers

ok best bet then is try a different image if you cant get success with this one m8

although a restart should put newcamd back on if not then maybe someone has been messing with it or something as mine is absolutly fine

cheers

Hi Gav

Thanks for your reply, Ive done that and all is ok. Ive noticed that if you turn of newcamd it is imposible to turn it back on again.

I reflashed the box and it was showing as on, i turned it off by pressing the red button but had to flash the box again to get it back on.

Cheers
T

iant said:
Apologies Gav - I'm one of the guilty ones who has downloaded without commenting, the reason being after downloading I read that Frontrow epg wasn't working and I'm still one of the dwindling lucky ones. I promise I'll flash it this weekend and report back

Same for me, Guilty as stated.... loved the image but I am lucky enough to live in an area that has not gone to VOD, Misses would kill me if I lost EPG on front row despite the extra functions I would gain......

Capdan

Nice Job Gav

allways been a sportster fan and used to play with the images myself but havent had the time for a while so your and the efforts of others are appreciated

Had it running on 2 boxes for about a week
no probs on one box other than the up down thing so re maped buttons now fine

other box managed to lock it up and lost cam when that happened had to reflash was all ok till the video output stage died on box but image ok and can view accross the netwok

both boxes nokia 2XI

brian said:
Nice Job Gav

allways been a sportster fan and used to play with the images myself but havent had the time for a while so your and the efforts of others are appreciated

Had it running on 2 boxes for about a week
no probs on one box other than the up down thing so re maped buttons now fine

other box managed to lock it up and lost cam when that happened had to reflash was all ok till the video output stage died on box but image ok and can view accross the netwok

both boxes nokia 2XI

cheers for that m8

maybe you need to change settings ucode to 0014 maybe if you are having any probs but that should go for all of you on this

cheers

The best so far!

Have tried all the images but always seem to revert to last years NextGen.

This is the best I have tried by far, no sound squelching on channel change, v quick response.

A lot of respect for this, will you be releasing a fix for the front row epg?

Keep up the good work!

xboxdevil said:
The best so far!

Have tried all the images but always seem to revert to last years NextGen.

This is the best I have tried by far, no sound squelching on channel change, v quick response.

A lot of respect for this, will you be releasing a fix for the front row epg?

Keep up the good work!

thanks for the comments m8

one question though how long do you think you will have front row for i wonder

cheers

Nice quality image, has anyone noticed that the box turns off and then back on to abc1, it has only seemed to happen to this image, I have not got any timers running.

cheers

Marc

destriero said:
yep mine keeps turning itself back onto channel 8, apart from that

absolutely top image Gav!!

Yep thats the channel I have abc on, I thought I was going mad :Clap:

markymarc said:
Yep thats the channel I have abc on, I thought I was going mad :Clap:

i think there is a setting somewhere to change the start channels i believe in the gavs menu i aint got this image on at the mo im stuck using the pro version so if someone can look through the gavs menu i think you will find it in there somewhere

cheers

Back