Gavs KEYWELT V3.1 [Updated Version]

again my man you have done a great job with this one time and time again you amaze me this is smooth,the keys are the wrong way round but hey am i bothered (i know how to fix it)the colours are very sharp and kind to the eyes ,there is no haze to it,speed between channels is fast and very reliable have had it running now for 2 days and am very impressed

notanotherone said:
again my man you have done a great job with this one time and time again you amaze me this is smooth,the keys are the wrong way round but hey am i bothered (i know how to fix it)the colours are very sharp and kind to the eyes ,there is no haze to it,speed between channels is fast and very reliable have had it running now for 2 days and am very impressed

are you sure its the keywelt or the pacino which one are you talking about as i thought you tried this one ages ago m8

only had it on one of my boxs for about 2 hrs never really had a chance to let it stay on but as i say i have now will be playing about with it when i finish night shifts

Downloaded and flashed V3.1 last night

Having trouble with service scan - no transponders.

I have noticed a couple of people in this thread changing ucodes from 001a to 0014 - can you tell me where to make this change.

I did come across it last night on "Gavs Menu" or something like that but I can't get back to that menu now

Cheers

been running for over a week now and is A1 can't fault it at all other than front row epg but i understand why its not there. GAV you are a star!!

many many thanks for the hard work matey!!

Thanks notanotherone.

I kept looking for it in the dbox menus

just changed my ucode and set it scanning , so fingers crossed.

sevices & bouquet for birmingham haven't worked for me so looks like scanning is my only option

Whats the best way to steam to a PC when using this image - as VLC no longer works. Any info would be great

Is there any chance of getting a 1x image for this guys. I tried to convert it with Imageworks but it comes up invalid image

Thanks

blokeinkent said:
Is there any chance of getting a 1x image for this guys. I tried to convert it with Imageworks but it comes up invalid image

Thanks

i think it will take someone with 2 boxes a 1x and a 2x

it has been done before and cryogenic has done it so you can pm him and ask him if you wish unless he sees this post

i have never attempted to do it as i have only 1 box 2x

cheers

gav12345 said:
i think it will take someone with 2 boxes a 1x and a 2x

it has been done before and cryogenic has done it so you can pm him and ask him if you wish unless he sees this post

i have never attempted to do it as i have only 1 box 2x

cheers

Thanks mate. Excuse my ignorance, I thought it was a matter of just running it through a converter :eek:

blokeinkent said:
Thanks mate. Excuse my ignorance, I thought it was a matter of just running it through a converter :eek:

its a squashfs image so no convertor on this one

jffs2 fine you can convert easy

cheers

any one had any problems with EPG on all chans
with old ver of nextgen/netrino (07/2004) its been working fine untill i updated it

randomy i will lose EPG on all chans mite work for an day then go off just wundering if any one has had any problems wiht this img

had this image on a few weeks now no probs with it excellent image. as for not getting all channels on a scan never had that on any image always had to edited them in

celticfcbloke said:
Excellent Gav. Verry pleased:proud: :proud: :Cheers:
cheers m8

glad your please

whistling said:
had this image on a few weeks now no probs with it excellent image. as for not getting all channels on a scan never had that on any image always had to edited them in:

some feedback ive had on this upto now suggest this is the best so far

i wonder if my pacino v1.2 when it comes up will be as common as this one lol

cheers

keywalt well done

hi m8 i have had keywalt going for 4 days now and i find it a good allround image good work how come the epg is fine on all channels but front row
none at all could it be fixed it's not a problem but i do like to playaround with the images thank's a lot
ps how long before i can try pacino v1.2 got 2 boxes to play with,
:england_s

lancstar said:
hi m8 i have had keywalt going for 4 days now and i find it a good allround image good work how come the epg is fine on all channels but front row
none at all could it be fixed it's not a problem but i do like to playaround with the images thank's a lot
ps how long before i can try pacino v1.2 got 2 boxes to play with,
:england_s

hi m8

like the england badge btw

ok im will not be looking to add or mess with any of the keywelt as im too busy with the pacino v1.2

also no date as of yet as still a while away i have to be very happy before this one goes out to you all m8

cheers

i have been using this image for a couple of days now and all seems o.k.
one thing that i have noticed is that the teletext option seems to have gone.
is there a way of getting it back on as my dbox is my only way of getting teletext.

Thanks for the great image Gav.

Its the first image I've got working fully. The epg is ver fast. I get the occasional freeze which needs a reboot but aside from that I'm just happy to be finally up and running.

Brilliant work. Keep It Up.

Back