Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gavs KEYWELT V3.1 [Updated Version]

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Gavs KEYWELT V3.1 [Updated Version]

FEEDBACK PLEASE ONLY

the writeup
this is an updated [IMAGE] Gavs KEYWELT V3 2xI to make it upto v3.1

as i shouldn't mess with anymore images

i decided to edit and update this one for you all to enjoy

with thanks to cydine for the epg guide and de_deej for his english squashedi

i have added in gavs menu more features then i have previously
also updated the yweb to Version 1.4.0

colour coded menu selection green is on yellow is off got the idea from cryogenics edited menus so thanks to him for that and the etx/enx option that i have incorperated in the menus as well so thanks cryogenic

also i have added in gavs menu under system player/ standby/ record
options as well

the ability to toggle between webs as in yweb or standard web usage

also edited some of the plugins and games

i have edited the drivers as well so runs a little more smoother

also i have edited and changed the quality of picture so it should be able to smooth out some of the weaker signals though not perfect but much better now

if you download it please place your feedback here

adeeb said:
THANK YOU A1: mr ed : : mr ed :

cheers m8 for that

the thing is some of you have said whats the difference!!!

well better picture, smoother than ever , quicker channel change, sharper picture, more updated drivers, better menus with more control over your box better for playback, recording, and options to use the standby and what to shut off with it such as camds epg/sectionsd

it took me a long time editing these options and its much much smoother and clearer and faster than ever

more user friendly as well

cheers

50 downloads and 1 person has commented about this new one i cant believe that

come on people say something dont just watch it and enjoy it it was hard work to do for you

##########comments please#########

cheers

Any chance of a 1x image? I tried converting the last one but the box just crashed when booting after i'd flashed over your root partition.

Superb

For a newbie who has only just conquered his first box the better the image the easier it is for me.

What can i say. First class. Keep up the good work.

like the games, but still cant record to video but the scart is working as i connected direct to tv can i use a microvision scart or is there a file that can be used to let u copy to video

gotta say Gav the picture quality is awesome and channels loads instantly

Great Job Mate and Thanks :)

lombard said:
like the games, but still cant record to video but the scart is working as i connected direct to tv can i use a microvision scart or is there a file that can be used to let u copy to video

i think your problem is a dry solder joint in the socket on the inside of your dbox

best thing to try is the scart thats connected to the tv connect it directly into the video and see if it records like that then you will know

cheers

gav12345 said:
50 downloads and 1 person has commented about this new one i cant believe that

come on people say something dont just watch it and enjoy it it was hard work to do for you

##########comments please#########

cheers

Apologies Gav - I'm one of the guilty ones who has downloaded without commenting, the reason being after downloading I read that Frontrow epg wasn't working and I'm still one of the dwindling lucky ones. I promise I'll flash it this weekend and report back

great

Looks like a solid image, just one quirk so far, when I push the up key on my remote, it selects the channel down, how can i change this behaviour?

Thanks!
Keep up the great work.

mafiasilk said:
Looks like a solid image, just one quirk so far, when I push the up key on my remote, it selects the channel down, how can i change this behaviour?

Thanks!
Keep up the great work.

goto settings menu key setup

in there you can have a play

cheers

Gav i didn't think we were going to get any more images before crimbo!!!! lol ive just flashed it to the box so far so good mate picture quality is very nice!!!! channel changing is very quick what else can i say m8 you are a genius!!!!!!! keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!! :Cheers: Griz

Griz its not a new image its a updated one m8 to the max lol

kniner i think someone is on the case m8 so you will have to wait for it unless you have 2 boxes a 1x and a 2x m8 then you can do it

cheers

Gav strange one here....

Flashed your image, added service etc... files. did show any channels.
So thought, perhaps the xml format different, lets see how it is at scanning and let it create its own file via scanning.
Found transponders, but no channel on 6887 (which is my one) or 6952 Cable privders. Not one channel.

Didnt touch a thing on the boix and flashed back to my fav sposter image and works perfectly. All channels there. Did a new scan on it and found the channels etc... so i know its not the box of cables.

Nothing changed on the box, no cables moved etc ....but your welt image wouldnt find a single channel for me. I used a perfect service file & bouquet file.:(

Last edited:
Davido123, I had exactly the same problem with this image. Tried it a few times and it found nothing. Then I turned on 'Fast Scan' and it found everything! Not sure what was happening though. Mine's a sagem 2xI if that helps.

Gav - excellent image though (once I had channel up/down working the right way round!), thanks very much!

Simon.

simonl1980 said:
Davido123, I had exactly the same problem with this image. Tried it a few times and it found nothing. Then I turned on 'Fast Scan' and it found everything! Not sure what was happening though. Mine's a sagem 2xI if that helps.

Gav - excellent image though (once I had channel up/down working the right way round!), thanks very much!

Simon.

cheers m8 are you 6887 or 6952 m8

Back