Funcard NETID Reset help plz :)

biddy79uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok guys i'v programmed my /funcard to reset the NETID on my sammy 2110

Q#1= Do i need to have the cable feed in the sammy box while i do it ?
Q#2= do i need to have the engineers menu on the NETID page while i do it aswell

Thanx Up Front biddy :)

Yes and yes basically mate, feed in,boot into engineers menu go to page with netid on (p2 ?) then insert programmed card, the box should then reboot and update (hence need for feed) if it doesnt then flick from one page and then back again sometimes it dont boot instantly.
If it fails then bk could be wrong.

if that dont work wot marc_dpo said
turn box off and just let it boot up iv had to do it that way plenty of times

Cheers lads,
Its defenately a paired card and NOT a false B.K i'm sure of it i seen the info in the E.M before i started working on the box :)

I'm gonna have a bash with this and let you know :p

well i managed to programme the funcard but i cant get it to work :(
i know for sure the IRD & B.K is correct cos after i read it in Nagra Edit i saved a screenshot of the IRd & Boxkey screen just incase i lose anything (ie) powercut or similar :)

Anyway i'v booted to E.M flicked to 09999 NETID PAGE and banged the funcard in and its done jack !!!

Plug the cable feed in, go to the NetID page, insert funcard and leave it for a couple of minutes. Follow this exact and it'll work.

Plug the cable feed in, go to the NetID page, insert funcard and leave it for a couple of minutes. Follow this exact and it'll work.

No it wont cos it hasnt m8,
TRUST ME i'v been doing this for donkeys years lol
but like i said in MY OP about the cable feed been in while i do it,
I knew it had to be in BUT at the time of posting that O.P i had a mate in here & HE saId you leave the feed out boot to E.M turn to page 2 (NETID PAGE) insert card and quickly put feed in ???

Now i told him different,
I SAID you boot to E.M with feed in turn to page 2 NETID PAGE insert fun &wait for it to reboot *Simple as that & T.B.H thats the way i'v always done it when boxes come to me from different areas,

I know what your all saying and i know its supose to work but this just isnt having none of it like and i havnt got a clue why !!!!

i'v just NETID'd 12 pace boxes from a PURE area straight off the belt with NO PROBLEMS at all and here comes a sammy 2110 and gives iz more grief than a MoFo :)

Last edited:
hi biddy, i have had a couple of 2110's that wont play ball. no probs with other models. i have read somewhere that you should use atmega card, but even with atmega couldnt do them.
are you resetting the box, then set the frequency for your area ?

hi biddy, i have had a couple of 2110's that wont play ball. no probs with other models. i have read somewhere that you should use atmega card, but even with atmega couldnt do them.
are you resetting the box, then set the frequency for your area ?

I have donemate,
just done it again there to make sure m8.....
(ie) standby > left > up & rightthen set the frequency and QAM back to my area m8 still no joy
and i tried it with an atmega aswel and that wouldnt do it :(

what do you reckon mate
any more ideas lads @ digitalspace I wasnt been anob there m8 but i know what to do and its NOT working pal
and its getting on my tits lol ;)

Never had any joy with this method either with a 2110. I've always had to reprogram the 24C1024 with the 2110 netid tool.
The 2100 and Pace boxes were no problem but the 2110 wouldn't have it at all.

Chookey

if BK starts 6D its false and wont reset and update

what makes you think the box updates m8 ???, never connect the feed when im changeing the netid,never have {its the card that does all the work}, 1 or 2 scrolling numbers doesn't mean its updateing.......might be a diffrent story if the box had old software on it

now before anyone says my box wouldn't set the netid for the third time untill i connected the feed......then i would say if you had left the feed disconnected for the third time it would have worked.. whats the feed needed for, the box cant do anything untill its got the netid

must be a hardware/software vers combination for it not to work on the 2110

Last edited:
ok i done the NETID but now i get an error when i run the d2c script to clean the MOSC card "EDCA5E00112233445566778899EDCA5E" <---- THAT SCRIPT :)

anyway the error that pops up says not Rom10 or Rom11
but the card is a Rom11 Red Smart Card ???

Any ideas guys

Nevermind lads i'v sortd it :Cheers:
i got myself a new card and reversed the B.K in pairs (ie) AA 11 BB 22 CC 33 DD 44 to 44 DD 33 CC 22 BB 11 AA..........

I cant believe i never thought about this earlier,
I had 3 boxes a couple of month ago that wouldnt work and for some last resort reason i tried reversing the B.k in pairs like above ^^^

and to my surprise it worked & still does now *Tried on 2 sammy 2100's & this 2110 with REVERSED BOXKEY all working a treat :banana:

Nevermind lads i'v sortd it :Cheers:
i got myself a new card and reversed the B.K in pairs (ie) AA 11 BB 22 CC 33 DD 44 to 44 DD 33 CC 22 BB 11 AA..........

I cant believe i never thought about this earlier,
I had 3 boxes a couple of month ago that wouldnt work and for some last resort reason i tried reversing the B.k in pairs like above ^^^

and to my surprise it worked & still does now *Tried on 2 sammy 2100's & this 2110 with REVERSED BOXKEY all working a treat :banana:

you must have something seriously wrong with your pc then m8.......maybe your useing argan tide for your details

Back