Frustrated Members

This is the only country in Europe that something like this could happen,welcome to the UK
I thank the government for multiculturalism, I thank you for letting so many in, thank you for turning our country into one of the most unsafe,divided slums in the western world

Apart from most European other countries, you are correct. I'd delay any trips to Stockholm for the moment though :)

This is the only country in Europe that something like this could happen,welcome to the UK
I thank the government for multiculturalism, I thank you for letting so many in, thank you for turning our country into one of the most unsafe,divided slums in the western world

get your blinkers off, this is happening all over europe, right now. Racial problems are nothing new.

get your blinkers off, this is happening all over europe, right now. Racial problems are nothing new.

So does the earlier posted video depict the truth about Islam and the quoran?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

First of all, now this has happened it is not a licence to kick the shite out of every Muslim in the Country some of them are really nice people and have nothing to do with this killing. Its a war been created by man through greed and jealousy. We all know the likes of Hamza, Chaudhry, Hussain, Hitler all want/wanted power. Those of you who are daft enough to be brain washed by these preachers deserve to be severely punished alongside there ring leaders. I am sorry but I cannot believe a word that comes out of this idiots mouth.

BBC News - Anjem Choudary refuses to 'abhor' Woolwich attack

It doesn't help when we have a government and police force scared fecking shitless of saying or doing anything against these extremist, just look at their marches burning the flag and poppys, chants of behead troops etc and wtf happens ? nothing, now look at a edl march first sign of a racist chant and the batons are flying and the cuffs are out.
seems like they are protected by the country they hate yet anyone who speaks out is a racist bigot who has no right.
beem me up Scotty, the worlds gone fecking nuts.

so you honestly believe that represents the views of the vast majority of Muslims ?

I can quote you load of shit from the bible and that millions have died in its name. What does that prove ?

People take stuff out of context to suit their own needs, the attack is not representative of islam in the same way as much as IRA represents Catholics or Timothy McVeigh represents Christianity

It doesn't help when we have a government and police force scared fecking shitless of saying or doing anything against these extremist, just look at their marches burning the flag and poppys, chants of behead troops etc and wtf happens ? nothing, now look at a edl march first sign of a racist chant and the batons are flying and the cuffs are out.
seems like they are protected by the country they hate yet anyone who speaks out is a racist bigot who has no right.
beem me up Scotty, the worlds gone fecking nuts.

have you been on a EDL march ?

Do i need too to have an opinion or doesn't the news, papers, my own eyes and ears count these days.

I don't believe anything in the media with regard to political news.

So you have actually seen it with your own eyes.

YES, as the video says islam has NOT been hijacked. It is not open for interpretation and clearly states its goals!!!!

so you honestly believe that represents the views of the vast majority of Muslims ?

I can quote you load of shit from the bible and that millions have died in its name. What does that prove ?

People take stuff out of context to suit their own needs, the attack is not representative of islam in the same way as much as IRA represents Catholics or Timothy McVeigh represents Christianity

Comparing islamists the IRA is pointless as the IRA had a political goal, no muslim has a political goal just religious ideals.

Why is it all over the world that muslims are at war with their neighbors?

They say it is a religion of peace yet there is more atrocities carried out every day in the name of islam than any other religion, cult, war. Now is this because of the iraq/afghanistan war? NO islam have been at this shit for decades/centuries........ long before ANY foreign policys.

Islam is at war with the west

Proof is in the pudding and the pudding is Jihad

Dar al-Harb (House of War) became Dar al-Garb (House of the West) during Ottoman times so it's nothing new. Gates of Vienna?

I'd disagree with Jihad having purely religious motivations however as Islam is more of an ideology, it contains religion, politics and more.

I don't believe anything in the media with regard to political news.

So you have actually seen it with your own eyes.

yes have seen it with own eyes and witnessed it and my father was security for local flats who worked with closely with the police with anti social behavior, drug dealing etc and was amazed by the attitude of cops regarding any asians to an extent that a man who always believed in the British justice system and the police became a man who literally detested the police force. but then again he could also be talking bollock$

When I was a kid I would go with the old man at weekends and school holidays, he drove trucks from Sheerness docks to London, and when in London I can remember saying Cor!!!!! look dad a black man, move on 35 years and in some parts of London it's Cor!!!! look a white man, move on again to today and it's Cor!!! look they are cutting the guys head off, what did Enoch Powell say about rivers of blood.

YES, as the video says islam has NOT been hijacked. It is not open for interpretation and clearly states its goals!!!!

Comparing islamists the IRA is pointless as the IRA had a political goal, no muslim has a political goal just religious ideals.

You can interchangeable use the words political and religious. Both used by people to justify their own selfish reasons.

yes have seen it with own eyes and witnessed it and my father was security for local flats who worked with closely with the police with anti social behavior, drug dealing etc and was amazed by the attitude of cops regarding any asians to an extent that a man who always believed in the British justice system and the police became a man who literally detested the police force. but then again he could also be talking bollock$

speaking from my own experience, racial profiling is illegally and activity being used by the police. In addition there is plenty of low level racism going on from all sides. Not just talking about muslins, eastern Europeans, travellers, Irish, everyone is at it.

I only asked a question.... I never said I believe it...

My wife is being treated by a doctor of Asian origin, my mother-in-law is being cared for by nurses and care workers of Asian origin. None of them are any more likely to behead anyone than I am.

With what is going on in the world there are sure to be some whose sympathies lie with our enemies. That does not mean we should turn on our fellow countrymen and women who happen to share some ethnic ties and religious faith with these traitors and terrorists.

To be honest, although I am greatly saddenened by what has happened, I am amazed that there have not been many more attacks. It seems to me that our internal security forces are doing a very good job of protecting us.

Back