Frustrated Members

Without wanting to take away from the tragedy(italicised to make this clear) of this event, it makes me want to cry when I hear of the innocent people being killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc.

There is so much killing going on. So called Muslims are killing other Muslims and drone attacks are costing too many innocent lives.

Ill be the first to put my hands up and say sorry for some of my comments yesterday... I wont repeat them but if you read them and were offendended them I am genuinely sorry... DW is a decent place and doesnt need that shit...

Events of yesterday made my blood boil and still angers me today!

Hats off to miggy for raising the issue today... I agree with what you say mate.

Im told that these bastards of yesterday represent no part of islam... If im honest I wouldn't know. I do not know any Muslims and I dont know the religion.

What I do know from experience is that, I will use the word Asians and I know that not all Asians are Muslim, are very diffucult to speak to and are quite often very arrogant... again im sorry but im only saying what I have seen.

Thats where the steriotype thing comes in.....

I welcome any muslim to educate me on your religeion, I have an open mind.

@mods. Delete if you must!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

this for me like, i have never been racist, never bother with politics ( im 50 & never voted yet & thought i never would) but this has got me really wound up, its a disgrace & something has to give, im fed up to the back teeth of these wa%$£rs now like :Angryfire

That's nowt to be sad about M8 - it shows that the Country is not as divided as some think...

...donate, help our lads and stick two fingers up to nutjobs!

It takes a tragedy like this to happen to crash a website mate, on the other hand like you said it shows a really good spirit and a sense of meaning if you understand what I mean.

108 posts on a religious subject without racist remarks, and bickering is a damn good result so far H. Thanks to all the Mods and Admin and every member that posted in this thread. Hopefully it has given us all that chance to let off steam and express our views on the subject and thanks again for keeping this thread open for us. :Clap:

108 posts on a religious subject without racist remarks, and bickering is a damn good result so far H. Thanks to all the Mods and Admin and every member that posted in this thread. Hopefully it has given us all that chance to let off steam and express our views on the subject and thanks again for keeping this thread open for us. :Clap:

The H4H web-site is up again...

...few quid from me on it's way :)

I think it was you who mentioned the Tea Party when the Boston bomb went off are they Christians?

The Tea Party was the culmination of a resistance movement throughout British America against the Tea Act, which had been passed by the British Parliament in 1773.

Not quite the same thing...

There has been many mentions of Asians as if Asians are Islam.
India the 2nd most populated country in the world and 8 times more populated than Pakistan is over 80% Hindu and only approximately 12 to 13% Muslim, Pakistan however is almost 98% Muslim. Most White British cannot differentiate between Indian and Pakistani people hence the use of the term Asian (which actually also includes other Nations that British tend to term Oriental) or in many cases the abbreviated term of Pakistani which tends to cause offence.
This abhorent murder which was supposedly done in the name of Allah and thus by Muslims was committed by 2 men of African origin or in the visual acceptance of things Black.
There seems to be a belief that Islam is an "Asian" thing, it isn't.
I live in Luton where the "Islamic" protest was filmed and where several EDL marches have been held and I can confirm that more action is taken against "racist" remarks made at the EDL marches, for some reason "racist" remarks made by non British and in this term I include all other nations black, white or whatever else are not treated as racist.
Luton has spawned numerous Islamic Extremeists and of course Right Wing Extremists and truthfully they are all the scum of the earth, and in my mind equality has to be brought back into line and any extremist needs to be locked up for all our safety. Hate preachers such as the Black supremacy group Nation of Islam (yes, another bunch of nutters claiming allegiance to Allah) can be seen and heard in Luton on a regular basis, they preach that it is the duty of every Muslim to offer as sacrifice four white devils !! Several "ex-Al Muhajiroun" members still preach evil and handout leaflets on the streets of the Bury Park area of Luton on a daily basis and this occurs within a few hundred yards of the main Mosque in Luton. They are very open about it but seem to go about their twisted business unrebuked, it is things like this that is turning the ordinary white British "man on the street" into haters of Islam.
The barbarians who murdered the soldier screamed an eye for an eye, so let it be !! Those who have commented why should we change "our" justice system to allow this have forgotten that "our" justice system was changed against the opinion of the majority. It is time to have a referendum on bringing back hanging and let the populace decide, someone that has been hung for murder doesn't keep prisons overcrowded, doesn't cost the taxpayer a fortune and more importantly can't be let out to do it again.
Murder is Murder it doesn't matter what colour or religion or whatever else those who commit it are or do and they should die. The arguement that it would make these 2 men martyrs is just bulls*** they will be dead and it will be 2 less nutters that we do not have to be in fear of.
All faiths are misread and misinterpreted by those who wish to attain power from an already assembled mass, the sooner we are rid of these type of people for good the better for all ordinary innocent people irrespective of their faith and it is time for the ordinary innocent people to point out, identify and accuse these tyrants.

India the 2nd most populated country in the world and 8 times more populated than Pakistan is over 80% Hindu and only approximately 12 to 13% Muslim, Pakistan however is almost 98% Muslim. Most White British cannot differentiate between Indian and Pakistani people hence the use of the term Asian (which actually also includes other Nations that British tend to term Oriental) or in many cases the abbreviated term of Pakistani which tends to cause offence.
This abhorent murder which was supposedly done in the name of Allah and thus by Muslims was committed by 2 men of African origin or in the visual acceptance of things Black.
I live in Luton where the "Islamic" protest was filmed and where several EDL marches have been held and I can confirm that more action is taken against "racist" remarks made at the EDL marches, for some reason "racist" remarks made by non British and in this term I include all other nations black, white or whatever else are not treated as racist.
Luton has spawned numerous Islamic Extremeists and of course Right Wing Extremists and truthfully they are all the scum of the earth, and in my mind equality has to be brought back into line and any extremist needs to be locked up for all our safety. Hate preachers such as the Black supremacy group Nation of Islam (yes, another bunch of nutters claiming allegiance to Allah) can be seen and heard in Luton on a regular basis, they preach that it is the duty of every Muslim to offer as sacrifice four white devils !! Several "ex-Al Muhajiroun" members still preach evil and handout leaflets on the streets of the Bury Park area of Luton on a daily basis and this occurs within a few hundred yards of the main Mosque in Luton. They are very open about it but seem to go about their twisted business unrebuked, it is things like this that is turning the ordinary white British "man on the street" into haters of Islam.
The barbarians who murdered the soldier screamed an eye for an eye, so let it be !! Those who have commented why should we change "our" justice system to allow this have forgotten that "our" justice system was changed against the opinion of the majority. It is time to have a referendum on bringing back hanging and let the populace decide, someone that has been hung for murder doesn't keep prisons overcrowded, doesn't cost the taxpayer a fortune and more importantly can't be let out to do it again.
Murder is Murder it doesn't matter what colour or religion or whatever else those who commit it are or do and they should die. The arguement that it would make these 2 men martyrs is just bulls*** they will be dead and it will be 2 less nutters that we do not have to be in fear of.
All faiths are misread and misinterpreted by those who wish to attain power from an already assembled mass, the sooner we are rid of these type of people for good the better for all ordinary innocent people irrespective of their faith and it is time for the ordinary innocent people to point out, identify and accuse these tyrants.

Thanks for the sensible non-slagging post. Its interesting to hear from somebody with first hand experience rather then feeding on what they hear in the media.

Thanks for the sensible non-slagging post. Its interesting to hear from somebody with first hand experience rather then feeding on what they hear in the media.

Read in the media? you just watched it on TV you cannot make that up. Lets see if the good Muslims tell the Government where the terrorist training camps are. If they don't do this then they are indeed just as bad as them. Start with that cnut Chaudhry and his henchmen. This Country gives them everything they need housing, food and money and yet he hates the site of us. Lets get real here.

The term Asian, as mentioned above, is used because we are not allowed to identify any particular race, or faith, despite much evidence.
I find it strange that we have to risk offending many races, and faiths, just to avoid "offence" to the active major culprits.

The vast majority of innocent muslims will suffer from any backlash to this atrocity, for which they had no individual responsibility.
Their religious leaders profess innocence, as do all religious leaders in similar circumstances.
However, the victims of the London bombings were also innocent, as were the victims of the IRA.

So, as always, the innocents will suffer for the deeds of the rampant tiny minority, the "excuse" this time being British intervention in muslim countries.
There was mass protest, ignored as is becoming usual, prior to intervention. Our then PM, currently "peace envoy" refused to listen, whilst concealing
his own religious leanings. Does anyone seriously think Afghanistan, or Iraq, will have changed, once the troops leave ?

Until people stop using excerpts from archaic fiction as a user manual for life, conflict will not end. I have no argument with the basics, just the nitpicking
from which religious leaders derive power, and in some cases, run countries. Politicians alone are bad enough, without added religious involvement.

I would think afghanistan will be as bad if not worse when the foreign troops leave. Iraq will eventually be better for most after removing a dictator(& his cronies) who was very cruel to his own people. The disappointing thing is the flawed reasons to invade iraq (weapons of mass destruction,use of chemical weapons) are being ignored in syria for one reason or another. Then theres iran who stirs up trouble all over the region(& the world) with loads of evidence they support & sponsor terror plots.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I would think afghanistan will be as bad if not worse when the foreign troops leave. Iraq will eventually be better for most after removing a dictator(& his cronies) who was very cruel to his own people. The disappointing thing is the flawed reasons to invade iraq (weapons of mass destruction,use of chemical weapons) are being ignored in syria for one reason or another. Then theres iran who stirs up trouble all over the region(& the world) with loads of evidence they support & sponsor terror plots.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Iran was eventually found to a source of the misinformation fed to western "intelligence", which led to the Iraq invasion.
They also supply arms and "advisers", possibly to both sides, in the Syrian mess.

Light the blue touch paper, stand back, and quietly build your nuclear bomb, for "peaceful" purposes.
Not the Ayatollahs fault though, is it ? Still, it stifled opposition to renewing our nuclear deterrent.

But, we digress, and there may well be Iranian exiles here who still wish to support the country they escaped from.
My defense, we're in the Rant room.:)

Back