Frustrated Members

Fair play to you MH, but remember I don't think the racist remarks were intentional, more like a way of venting anger/letting off steam.

I agree 100%, however all the more reason to accept our decisions and not question them.
We have to look impartially at everything, even though what happened yesterday made my piss boil.

But again remember there us evil in ALL religions. Islam unfortunately seems to be at the forefront of everyone attention at the moment. It's the minority who are creating this aggression towards mass's.

(TT)

The punishment for killing a innocent person is Death! Don't matter what race or religion the victim or aggressor
That's Islamic law

This country needs to bring the death penalty back

And it should be that once proven beyond a shadow of doubt

But this is not an Islamic country and we have a secular state.

Apart from anything else, the execution of these guys would turn them into martyrs in the eyes of some.

But this is not an Islamic country and we have a secular state.

Apart from anything else, the execution of these guys would turn them into martyrs in the eyes of some.

Are you saying pat these idiots on the back and tell them not to do it again?.

Are you saying pat these idiots on the back and tell them not to do it again?.

No. Treat them like any other criminals.

We don't need to change how we run our society for these people.

No good marking everyone with same brush as 99% of Muslims are Not radical

Sorry for the edit, but I hope your figure is wrong. If 1% are radical, that works out to roughly 28,000, not a pleasant thought.

I hate this country for it is making ME , and what it is becoming !
I never had hatred for any religion or cult in my body ....now I have plenty...no more mr nice guy from me ,
these arseholes are getting treated in hospital that WE pay for just to rub it in ... fuming.
if anyone wants to go on the rampage , I will be at your side . wonder what would happen if I hung around a mosque and beheaded someone ... the streets would be awash with WARS !! but we have to ignore it and carry on as normal..i don't think so

The above sums up my thoughts. The real problem stems from the "multicultural experiment", which should have had strict limits imposed and enforced.

Many ethnic groups do integrate to an acceptable degree, e.g Indian, and Chinese, also here in large numbers. I don't recall any violent demonstrations from them,
nor do they have around 21,000 mosques, for 4.8% of the population.

Sorry, but the only faith that causes significant problems is Islam, and if only 0.1% is radical (2,800), that's a lot of nutters, that have been tolerated for too long.
We've had the usual condemnations, from the usual self appointed "community"groups, but the problems will continue.
The Muslim Council of Great Britain, ffs, that's a good example of integration !

This will no doubt be an "isolated incident", just like the ones before, and the ones to follow. So, what's the limit, 50, 200, ........ before action ?
I accept the situation is aggravated by misguided foreign interference, started by the government that expanded multiculturalism to start with,
but when the tail wags the dog, amputation is necessary.

I comment as a "fruitcake", now re-designated "respected voter". I'm probably a "swivel eyed loony" as well, just waiting for re-classification.
Perhaps the ballot box will speak at last.

Does anyone know what Obama thinks of all this and what he intends to do?, after all it was America that dragged us in to this war.Surely he should back us up now?.

Does anyone know what Obama thinks of all this and what he intends to do?, after all it was America that dragged us in to this war.Surely he should back us up now?.

Obama utterly condemned it, or something like that earlier today. Not sure about backup, they needed half the army to capture a wounded 17 year old trapped in a boat !:)

Oh dear :(

Religious intolerance exists throughout the World but the West has it's eye on certain areas and has incurred the wrath of a few minority groups claiming to be Muslim. Many things have been done in the name of religion and your illustrious media representatives will no doubt wave the banner again...

Had they been Mormons or Masons or from the Federation of Fish Fryers I doubt many newspapers would have been sold.

Yes, Governments have been keen to promote multi-culturalism, diversity and integration for their own ends. The first two maybe, the latter is simply impossible. This is not a racial thing, it's simpler, no-one wants it.

That's not a bad thing either, the cultures simply do not have sufficient common ground. That doesn't preclude cultural tolerance however.

This situation is simple, an innocent young father was murdered by two nutters, the religious connection is totally irrelevant.

My thoughts go to the family first, it's tragic to lose someone but when it's this violent and subject to a media circus it's much worse. I'd also like to raise the flag for all the decent Muslims both on here and generally.

The number of mosques is irrelevant, how many catholic, baptist, protestant etc. places of worship are there by way of comparison?

Remember, even paediatricians are not all bad...

Last edited:
I would like to hear (well read :) ) the views on this video if it's allowed to post, there's nothing rude or insulting in it but with its nature it would be difficult to know if a muslim would be telling the truth...you'll see what I mean if you watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ib9rofXQl6w

Oh dear :(

Religious intolerance exists throughout the World but the West has it's eye on certain areas and has incurred the wrath of a few minority groups claiming to be Muslim. Many things have been done in the name of religion and your illustrious media representatives will no doubt wave the banner again...

So, lets take religion out of the equation ? Time to stop hiding behind it then.

Had they been Mormons or Masons or from the Federation of Fish Fryers I doubt many newspapers would have been sold.

Difficult to say, has anyone claiming to represent the above carried out daylight butchery ?

Yes, Governments have been keen to promote multi-culturalism, diversity and integration for their own ends. The first two maybe, the latter is simply impossible. This is not a racial thing, it's simpler, no-one wants it.

Don't really understand the last bit, the native population certainly want it, and still have a big majority.

That's not a bad thing either, the cultures simply do not have sufficient common ground. That doesn't preclude cultural tolerance however.

The tolerance does seems a little one sided.

This situation is simple, an innocent young father was murdered by two nutters, the religious connection is totally irrelevant.

How can religion be irrelevant, when it's given as the "reason" for murder ?

My thoughts go to the family first, it's tragic to lose someone but when it's this violent and subject to a media circus it's much worse. I'd also like to raise the flag for all the decent Muslims both on here and generally.

Agree fully, has anyone said different ? My comments were of a more general nature.

The number of mosques is irrelevant, how many catholic, baptist, protestant etc. places of worship are there by way of comparison?

Don't know, never had a reason to be curious before. Anyone else ?

Remember, even paediatricians are not all bad...

Wouldn't know about that either, can't even spell it without assistance.:)

something HAS to change ... people are losing face with this country and its government way too fast. We are MARD arses and need to step up to the plate and take a leaf out of the aussies book !
The people will not take much more of this , that I will tell you. Things need changing otherwise there will be anarchy

not been in this country long then ?

over the last 50 years the 'locals' have been blaming blacks, asians, irish, eastern europeans, whoever. IRA was bombing mainland for many years.

Multi-multicultural is what has made UK so unique.

I would like to hear (well read :) ) the views on this video if it's allowed to post, there's nothing rude or insulting in it but with its nature it would be difficult to know if a muslim would be telling the truth...you'll see what I mean if you watch it.

You can interpret The Bible in similar fashion...

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

So, lets take religion out of the equation ? Time to stop hiding behind it then.

Difficult to say, has anyone claiming to represent the above carried out daylight butchery ?

Don't really understand the last bit, the native population certainly want it, and still have a big majority.

The tolerance does seems a little one sided.

How can religion be irrelevant, when it's given as the "reason" for murder ?

Agree fully, has anyone said different ? My comments were of a more general nature.

Don't know, never had a reason to be curious before. Anyone else ?

Wouldn't know about that either, can't even spell it without assistance.:)

Hiding behind it? Oh you mean a convenient excuse - human nature.

On Fish Friers etc., the point was the media brandishes a suitable banner - usually to get people all fired up.

Religion is irrelevant because it's used as an excuse like 'He had an insecure childhood'.

My last line is my cryptic element ;)

Last edited:
You can interpret The Bible in similar fashion...

Oh they do! ;) but that's the thing the Bible is cherry picked - and if there's disagreement then they say "What the Lord meant blah blah blah" but according to the video the Qu'ran is ABSOLUTE so the Muslim people who say it's a religion of peace are laughing behind their hands and planning what they wish as far as they're concerned guilt free as we are all infidels.

So the Qu'ran allegedly started off as a book wanting peace but as the life of the Prophet (pbuh) passed it became more hate filled?

So the video is either honest about what the Qu'ran says or it's a fricking piece of genius - the muslims say this video is untrue - ah but they would wouldn't they!

a practicing Muslim's reply would be interesting??

surely they would find that offensive??

Just because they're offended doesn't mean they're right.

.1 The later parts of the Qu'ran overwrite the earlier parts it contradicts.
.2 The Islamic faith says it your duty to lie to non muslims for the promotion of islam.
.3 The ultimate aim of islam is to have the whole world judged by Shiria law and no other law

If that is an accurate statement of islams goals hidden or otherwise then no one can be offended - concerned yes!

The religion of peace strikes again!!! or the should i say the enemy within?

The video is spot on, there is no arguing with them facts unless it is a religious Muslim you are speaking to, then they will swear blind that it does not exist in the Koran and when you show them they will tell you its taken out of context blah blah blah.

To find a Muslims true beliefs you should ask him or her if they believe in the Umar, 99% do they just have different methods of getting there.

remember 'O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends'

If you want to find the real 'religion of peace' i invite you to try and read some of the Koran, but it is not complete without reading the Hadith and Sunnah and you will realize everything in that video is spot on word for word.

i am well versed with this stuff and ready to debunk all attempts to mislead and coerce those who have no knowledge of the 'religion of peace' pmsl

that video is very biased and cherry picked
just like people cherry pick the bible or any other book

to fully understand the quran and hadith u have to look very deep into islamic history

the quran was revealed as verses at specific times and circumstances

im no scholar but i know alot of converts who were christian / athiests .etc
and these guys do a hell of alot of research before they commit themselves to the religion i would even go to the point of saying that most people who are born as muslims in muslim familys dont really practice it

i give u a personal example of me

born and bred in the uk
as a muslim ur supposed to pray 5 times a day
i dont = im a sinner
the only time i see the mosque full of people praying is either on a friday or in ramadan
the rest of the time u only have around 20/30 people who do pray 5times a day

i have alot of friends of nearly every major faith out there
do u think i lie to them and scheme behind their backs pmsl

and the guy who quoted Dont take jews or christians as ur friends there was a time and place for that, cant remember exactly when
but i do recall it was when the jews / christians betrayed mohammed (pbuh) in madina at a time of war i think

but as i dont know too much i wont get into detail but all i can say is do your own research and i mean proper research in books .etc youtube dont count as any1 can make a vid and cherry pick ideas .etc

Back