Frustrated Members

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am talking about the beheaded Soldier thread. You cannot keep turning things like this off at the touch of a button. Members on here wish to pay there respects to the deceased and Family. Yes maybe the thread did get a little out of hand but what do you expect after this happened?. What we need is another room where we can speak openly for a change without the worry of Mods itchy fingers standing over you. Do you really think these terrorist deserve a pat on the back for all this s**t?. Moderate by all means but please show some respect as well. what we need is to bring new laws out an eye for an eye he states??? then kill him now and show everybody out there that this Country will no longer tolerate this crap. Sorry rant over enjoy your day. :Angryfire

I didn't see the thread after I posted myself but I could see that it was already moving towards controversy.

I don't see that it is respectful to this young man and his family if such a thread turns into a political slanging match.

We don't all share the same view on how to stop such things and I would rather that such an awful event was not used to justify any of our political views.

I can understand what youre saying miggy :) But these kinda threads get out of hand by a few with racial comments :( then it turns into a slagging match

I too would like to see these important things that affect all of us discussed but in an adult way

some topics though are hard not to get racial, there is a lot of hatred regarding these kind of topics and tbh we do ave to be careful being an open forum

:)

Last edited:
Ill be the first to put my hands up and say sorry for some of my comments yesterday... I wont repeat them but if you read them and were offendended them I am genuinely sorry... DW is a decent place and doesnt need that shit...

Events of yesterday made my blood boil and still angers me today!

Hats off to miggy for raising the issue today... I agree with what you say mate.

Im told that these bastards of yesterday represent no part of islam... If im honest I wouldn't know. I do not know any Muslims and I dont know the religion.

What I do know from experience is that, I will use the word Asians and I know that not all Asians are Muslim, are very diffucult to speak to and are quite often very arrogant... again im sorry but im only saying what I have seen.

Thats where the steriotype thing comes in.....

I welcome any muslim to educate me on your religeion, I have an open mind.

@mods. Delete if you must!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I can understand what youre saying miggy :) But these kinda threads get out of hand by a few with racial comments :( then it turns into a slagging match

I too would like to see these important things that affect all of us discussed but in an adult way

some topics though are hard not to get racial, there is a lot of hatred regarding these kind of topics and tbh we do ave to be careful being an open forum

:)

Agreed.

Believe it or not I do not see myself as racist, far from. But what happened yesterday really angered me as it did others. Ive never posted racist comments on here before!

Does this mean that even the mild mannered british citizen is turning into something hes not because of what seems to be going on in this country today??

Agreed.

Believe it or not I do not see myself as racist, far from. But what happened yesterday really angered me as it did others. Ive never posted racist comments on here before!

Does this mean that even the mild mannered british citizen is turning into something hes not because of what seems to be going on in this country today??

Nothing racist about having issue with RADICAL ISLAM. I know many Muslims that follow their religion correctly and would give their life's to protect others.
These rejects from yesterday disgust me !!

What does get to me is not being allowed to brand these scum for what they are "just in case" someone take offence. Well I'm sorry but anyone who is offended at the murderous scum being called that I'm my opinion are no better.

I have been a military field medic and this has more than boiled my blood.

Nothing racist about having issue with RADICAL ISLAM. I know many Muslims that follow their religion correctly and would give their life's to protect others.
These rejects from yesterday disgust me !!

What does get to me is not being allowed to brand these scum for what they are "just in case" someone take offence. Well I'm sorry but anyone who is offended at the murderous scum being called that I'm my opinion are no better.

I have been a military field medic and this has more than boiled my blood.

I agree 100% mate, but I did make remarks about ALL muslims at one point in my rant yesterday. It should have just been aimed at the radical idiot bastards like we seen yesterday :mad:

I agree 100% mate, but I did make remarks about ALL muslims at one point in my rant yesterday. It should have just been aimed at the radical idiot bastards like we seen yesterday :mad:

It's deffo not all Muslims and I have no issue with mainstream Muslims. As I've said it's these radicals I do have issue with

I'm not against the debate in general, I just felt knee jerk comments - not that I don't understand them - were out of place in that thread.

The whole radical Islamic thing is a world wide problem and how it is to be addressed is not simple. Young people are being brainwashed: how can we tackle that without giving their evil manipulators ammunition.

I was wondering why there was no thread about this incident. I wouldn't have bother posting anyway.

Going back to the original point, I really don't think there should be a 'free for all' section. We have had it in the past with things like football and other topics and time and time again its been demonstrated that certain people just can't behave themselves.

If you want to debate this stuff then take it to PM.

Ill be the first to put my hands up and say sorry for some of my comments yesterday... I wont repeat them but if you read them and were offendended them I am genuinely sorry... DW is a decent place and doesnt need that shit...

Events of yesterday made my blood boil and still angers me today!

Hats off to miggy for raising the issue today... I agree with what you say mate.

Im told that these bastards of yesterday represent no part of islam... If im honest I wouldn't know. I do not know any Muslims and I dont know the religion.

What I do know from experience is that, I will use the word Asians and I know that not all Asians are Muslim, are very diffucult to speak to and are quite often very arrogant... again im sorry but im only saying what I have seen.

Thats where the steriotype thing comes in.....

I welcome any muslim to educate me on your religeion, I have an open mind.

@mods. Delete if you must!

I'm Asian and Muslim

Ask 90% of people on this forum if I'm arrogant or hard to talk to pmsl

The idiots who did what they did I do not call them Muslims
They are tarnishing the religion
But I have noticed a lot of people that don't have a clue about Islam go on bashing it with stuff they read or heard in news or down pub

Those idiots should be deported to Afghanistan or Somalia

No good marking everyone with same brush as 99% of Muslims are Not radical

Work hard pay ur taxs and enjoy life

Just my 2pence worth

I'm Asian and Muslim

But I have noticed a lot of people that don't have a clue about Islam go on bashing it with stuff they read or heard in news or down pub

Just my 2pence worth

I'm glad you chipped in M8 because I was just about to ask if everyone on here was a white, heterosexual Christian who could trace their ancestry back to the Anglo Saxons ;)

I'm glad you chipped in M8 because I was just about to ask if everyone on here was a white, heterosexual Christian who could trace their ancestry back to the Anglo Saxons ;)

Pmsl try tracing a bit further u will find every1 is linked 1 way or other lol

Believe me guys, I am just as mad as you all!

I was working late last night and only found out this morning on my way to work... I was gutted, this could even happen in this country.

However, if members spoke without the racist remarks then it would've been left open.

We could get closed down as a site for inciting hatred and a riot!

The mods are all angry, I can't believe anyone is not angry...

But we have to be careful what is posted too.

Mick

I'm Asian and Muslim

Just my 2pence worth

I fully respect your reply fez and I do believe we have spoken on the forum before...

But would you be the same friendly person, when you're out with a group of mates, as you are on here???

Im not having a go at you at all here.... ill give you an example..

I work away from home most of the week. To pass the time, and trying to lose weight lol, I go to a local gym. Quite a few Asians go to this gym. Now I have tried to interact with them but not one of them have ever acknowledged my 'hello' or 'alright mate?' Even when ive asked 'how many sets have you got left mate?' I just get blanked???

Speaking with other non Asian gym members, some non english might I add, their attitude towards the Asians is '**** em. Thats how they are'

Whats all that adout??

Last edited:
Muslims are angry too. We are blessed in this country, it is far easier to practise Islam here than many other countries in the world.

I fully respect your reply fez and I do believe we have spoken on the forum before...

But would you be the same friendly person, when you're out with a group of mates, as you are on here???

Im not having a go at you at all here.... ill give you an example..

I work away from home most of the week. To pass the time, and trying to lose weight lol, I go to a local gym. Quite a few Asians go to this gym. Now I have tried to interact with them but not one of them have ever acknowledged my 'hello' or 'alright mate?' Even when ive asked 'how many sets have you got left mate?' I just get blanked???

Speaking with other non Asian gym members, some non english might I add, their attitude towards the Asians is '**** em. Thats how they are'

Whats all that adout??

I remember in the early seventies, walking through Stoke Newington, I asked a black guy for directions.

He literally jumped backwards. He did go on to give me directions but his initial response was a reflection of the mistrust there was at the time. The same thing exists now between many Asians and white British.

As a Muslim and speaking on behalf of my family we are all shocked and angry too and we understand how people of the streets must be feeling about Islam and Muslims.
Taking someone's life, that too in the name of God is just sickening and no religion allows that.
I pray for the young man and his family.

I remember in the early seventies, walking through Stoke Newington, I asked a black guy for directions.

He literally jumped backwards. He did go on to give me directions but his initial response was a reflection of the mistrust there was at the time. The same thing exists now between many Asians and white British.

Fair comment but its not the 70's mate. I wouldn't blank anyone if they said hello!

I also helped an asian start his car with a push, not just me mind you. Anyway we got the car started and the fecker just drove away without a thank you, kiss my arse or sod all. The three of us left behind were well pissed off!

Fair comment but its not the 70's mate. I wouldn't blank anyone if they said hello!

I also helped an asian start his car with a push, not just me mind you. Anyway we got the car started and the fecker just drove away without a thank you, kiss my arse or sod all. The three of us left behind were well pissed off!

"The more things change, the more they stay the same"

Of course it's not the seventies but the mistrust still exists, it's just the object that has changed.

Some people just ain't nice - no matter where they come from.

Last edited:
Back