• Unlimited texts
    • Unlimited web
  • BDlabs.png
    • 60 minutes
    • 300 texts
    • Extra minutes
https://giffgaff.com/orders/free-sim

Last edited by a moderator:
be careful, it not all free calls or sms.....The calls and sms, giff gaff to giff gaff only or you will get charge, and also I had problem with internet on my samsung phone, all other network internet work fine

If I went for the £5 goody bag for unlimited text, is that the only price I would pay per month or do I need to top up first and then purchase the goody bag?
I just need text only for sending updates to clients each month.

just buy the goodie bag mate with your £5 topup
thats it
and would only need to top up again if you wanted call time

So no affiliates here, but check out the giffgaff community forums, plenty of people giving out there affiliate pages there. It's get's you £5 topup for free, so worth doing even if they're getting £5 out of it as well.

I cant see the benefit of having one of these sim cards..

To be able to benefit id have to get my friends and family to change to be able to use the goody bags.

So no affiliates here, but check out the giffgaff community forums, plenty of people giving out there affiliate pages there. It's get's you £5 topup for free, so worth doing even if they're getting £5 out of it as well.

dont matter there slacking here the link is still up in the first post.

i'll put mine up as i'll get a fiver for every mug that signs up under my invite.

obviously the mods here dont know what a referal link is and how the guy will profit from others.

Back