giff gaff goody bags

Just ordered me sim as contract is nearing the end and a tenner for All that is a bargain :thumbup:

Sent using Tapatalk

also get free giffgaff to giffgaff calls, been using this goodybag for a while now and never used the 250 mins never mind the 500 it is now. cant go wrong for the price though.

Why don't we have Giff gaff over here :(

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk 2

All my family have been on GG for a long time, it's superb. Runs on O2 so great coverage etc.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

my contract with 3 ran out earlier this month and after some haggling and asking for my puk code they offered me 500mb data, 250 mins plus 3000 3 to 3 minutes (wife is on 3 also) and 3000 texts for £6.90 a month. I, of course, bit their hand off. I would have gone to Giff gaff otherwise.

I'm a bit, no a lot of a mobileaphobe, so having read the info above is this a monthly thing. for e.g. if you don't use the minutes you lose them? and your £10 credit?

Yes, if you buy a goody bag it expires. Think of it as a monthly contract. After goody bag expires, you are back on PAYG.

Normal PAYG has excellent rates too. Free calls to giffgaff for 3 months after top up. You then start eating into credit.

whats the best network for you guys dave!

Sorry m8 meant to answer you at the time, for coverage probably Vodafone followed by O2,

Billpay wise they are all ridiculous,seriously you should check, best payg is probably Meteor for me anyway @ 20 cent a min calls to mobile or landlines and 13 cent txt

Good deal buzzer, i considered giff gaff when i left 3 but would have easily used up those minutes, went with virgin mobile instead, 1200 minutes to any network or landline, free virgin to virgin (also free calls from your virgin landline to virgin mobiles), 1GB internet & unlimited texts for £12.

An advert in the metro newspaper last week..
Virgin Media sim deal. £15pm. Unlimited everything.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Found it.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373347347994.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373347347994.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 26
Ive just left giffgaff reason being is they do not under any circumstances allow tethering to other devices from their goodybags so if you want to use a tablet with ya phones internet connection then they will ban you. I also found the coverage bloody awful especially down here in Devon.

i also left gg as prag had said after a year with them, they kept accusing me off tethering even when i was just using netflix app on my galaxy note (orginal one that was a mobile phone - also they advertised video streaming as acceptable use!!) i lost data for days at a time - in this day and age this was not acceptable.
i ended up getting a virgin mobile sim, 2500mins, unlimited data (although i suspect this is capped knowing virgin), 5000text etc - £6 per month. if your a virgin customer you need to haggle for the deal but they will give it to you.

Would love to use a Virgin sim but as they use the t mobile masts the signal down here in Torquay is awful :banghead: gotta be O2, tesco or giff gaff for me

Sent using Tapatalk

From the experience of the guys at work who have tried giffgaff,
- Terrible customer service
- Poor coverage, its owned by Telefonica AKA O2 and uses their network but seems with a lower priority
- They seem very keen to crack down on tethering.

On the flip side, i am sure there are plenty of people using them without any problems.

Same as audiobookman, if you are with virgin for tv, landline or internet its worth trying to haggle a deal with them.

been using them for over a year now .. no problems

get my pay back every 6 months do me good

on the £20 1200 mins utd txt and data..

its handy for the free 0800 calls as well and as mosta the fam on GG now calls are free anyways suits me down to a t

Back