For only £10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
For only £10 get 250 UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and unlimited mobile Internet for one month. Plus, you will still benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that.

Get the BlackBerry Add-on

For £3 extra a month get the BlackBerry Add-on to access BlackBerry Services.

you'll get £5 extra credit for free when you activate your SIM

no contract get it here http://giffgaff.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard this name being used quite a bit. I've always had contract phones which you get great allowances on but I barely touch the quota these days. Is this service really as good as it sounds. Would be great to have unlimited mobile internet (wouldn't need to cane it) - is it same speeds as you'd normally get on another network?

i read they piggy back o2 so should be every bit as good as them

you should keep a look out for Tesco deals
monthly rolling tarrifs
both my wife and myself are on £10PM and get 500mins, unlimited texts, 500MB data, the wife even got a free phone chucked in on a sim only deal
my daughter is on Tesco Blackberry deal £15 750mins, unlimited texts and 500mb data, that also includes the £5 to Blackberry

Ive had 2 phone calls in 2 days, first talk talk are moving into mobile, asked what I get and they could not touch or match Tesco
yesterday T mobile phoned, again asked what I get and they could not match or beat Tesco

again Tesco use O2 network, Ive been with them 3 years+ now and not had a problem tbh

look out for there deals ;)

Daughter's been on GiffGaff for best part of a year, missus joined just after Christmas. She buys £5 hokey-cokey, gets 300 texts, 60 mins any network and NO internet allowance. For every full minute someone rings her she gets a minute credit added back on, if call originates from non-GiffGaff number. As with other tariffs GiffGaff to GiffGaff calls are still free, she saves a fiver a month and is not internet savvy so doesn't even want net access.

I joined mid Jan, pay the tenner and cos wife and daughter are both on GG, I only used 52 minutes, I lost 198 the other day, but it's still cheaper than when I was on o2 as net access is truly unlimited as are texts; I save a fiver a month too. If daughter's mins run out, she can use mine, lol. Her boyfriend is on a contract so we get him to ring my missus's phone to speak to daughter that way missus gets free topups when daughter's 400 mins are used up.

Only thing is, when our daughter ordered a sim for me, she forgot to sign in, so mine didn't come with £5 credit.

Best deal I see at the moment is Vodafone via Quidco. Works out at £3 a month for 12 months ( 12 month contract ).

"Get 150 minutes, Unlimited texts, 100MB data for £8 a month (12 month) SIM Only" plus £60 cashback. Of course no good to heavy data users.

Not as good as the deal I got last year though. T-mobile are paying me £7 to take out a 1 year contract with 300 mins, 300 texts and unlimited data :) another Quidco deal.

everyone knows about giff gaff these days, i know 99 times out of a 100 if i see a giff gaff post its to post a link so they benefit from the getting people on board lark...much like this one as i see its been edited to take the orig link out.

I've heard this name being used quite a bit. I've always had contract phones which you get great allowances on but I barely touch the quota these days. Is this service really as good as it sounds. Would be great to have unlimited mobile internet (wouldn't need to cane it) - is it same speeds as you'd normally get on another network?

always smooth never had a problem with them at all all my family are on them and its the best deal i have seen

Best deal I see at the moment is Vodafone via Quidco. Works out at £3 a month for 12 months ( 12 month contract ).

"Get 150 minutes, Unlimited texts, 100MB data for £8 a month (12 month) SIM Only" plus £60 cashback. Of course no good to heavy data users.

Not as good as the deal I got last year though. T-mobile are paying me £7 to take out a 1 year contract with 300 mins, 300 texts and unlimited data :) another Quidco deal.

yea but free giffgaff to giffgaff on calls and text messages and it does not come out of your allowance and it lasts for 3 months

everyone knows about giff gaff these days, i know 99 times out of a 100 if i see a giff gaff post its to post a link so they benefit from the getting people on board lark...much like this one as i see its been edited to take the orig link out.

no if you register you get free £5 credit on activating your sim card and i get the same and if you can do the same too nothing hidden no secrets just sharing and helping others getting the best payasyougo deal

but its not allowed anyway as its been edited by admin sos

your talking rubbish prove its not the best deal then

For only £10 get 250 UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and unlimited mobile Internet for one month.

Plus, you will still benefit from free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that.

Get the BlackBerry Add-on

For £3 extra a month get the BlackBerry Add-on to access BlackBerry Services.

you'll get £5 extra credit for free when you activate your SIM

no contract get it here https://giffgaff.com/orders/free-sim the link was from my browser thats all

this is the point of starting the thread not to make anything out of it but to share the best deal as i said

Last edited:
you really dont get the point do you? i never said it wasnt a good deal i use giff gaff myself so know how good they are... my point was and still is that you posted it for your own benefit and nobody elses.. you get credit for everyone that signs up off your link am i wrong? NO im not...

and dont pull the crap you did it for the members because theres been a million posts on giff gaff so everyone knows about them. a search would have shown you that.

you posted for your own ends

so who's talking rubbish again?

sounds like you need to grow up as i said i posted for others i dont care about my profit sounds like you wanted to do it

look at my history of posts and tell me that i do things like that. very childish indeed never heard of copy and paste from browser

i know the rules on affiliate linking and i didnt mean to post that as i said i copied and pasted the link in my browser end off

It's purely subjective as to whether it's the best deal. It's not for me since I only want to spend £3 a month not £10. If I can't afford the deal then it's as about as useful as a chocolate kettle.

edit: actually I don't want to pay anything, which is lucky as I don't :)

It's purely subjective as to whether it's the best deal. It's not for me since I only want to spend £3 a month not £10. If I can't afford the deal then it's as about as useful as a chocolate kettle.

edit: actually I don't want to pay anything which is lucky as I don't :)

thats true m8 if you pay £3 and happy with what you got then everyone has a choice it depends on what you spend

sounds like you need to grow up

more like you need to fess up.

i copied and pasted the link in my browser end off

conveniently it had your affiliate link in it.

maybe you should do a search next time if your so "innocent" because giff gaff has been posted loads of times so you wasnt actually helping anyone or should i say telling anyone something they didnt probably already know.

that said im leaving it now, im not a mind reader as to your intentions but from here looking it, it was an easily interpreted as to why you posted it.

more like you need to fess up.

conveniently it had your affiliate link in it.

maybe you should do a search next time if your so "innocent" because giff gaff has been posted loads of times so you wasnt actually helping anyone or should i say telling anyone something they didnt probably already know.

that said im leaving it now, im not a mind reader as to your intentions but from here looking it it was an easily interpreted as to why you posted it.

the problem is you accused me of something i didnt do or didnt mean to do in the way you are saying thats it end off. yes been posted before and people can search for it if they know about it. not everyone does and i thought this is a community and can post to help and guide others not to flame.

you could of pmed me and said something with out making a big thing about it i would of changed it if i could i honestly didnt know what link was there as i copied and pasted what was in my browser nothing to hurt anyone just to share and help anyone. thats it

i wonder if anyone one else had this copy and paste problem before do i will have to look and prove it has happened to others that didnt mean it or not notice it

Mistakes can happen, benefit of the doubt and all that ;)

Original post was edited, no harm done,

Closing this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back