Your tariff gives you:
Unlimited calls to Virgin Mobile numbers
Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texts
Unlimited texts to Virgin Mobile numbers
Unlimited Mobile Web

just to clarify is this a totally unlimited sim for all calls texts and web

just to clarify is this a totally unlimited sim for all calls texts and web

Yeah, just switched the mrs over to it despite her being 3 months into a 12 month contract.

And to clarify you must already be a virgin customer with tv broadband or home phone

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

And to clarify you must already be a virgin customer with tv broadband or home phone

I don't think that is true, if you check the web page you still get the offer even if you don't click on the already a customer tick box. You do miss out on free landline to mobile calls if you are not a VM customer.

K but another problem is I have an iPhone and that isn't listed in the model bit also mine takes a nano sim they only do micro sims unless you could ring them up and get the deal over the phone? Or is this a online only deal?

Edit: just called them and they cant supply people with nano sim cards as they only go up to mirco sims so people with iphone 5's this deal is not for you

Last edited:
K but another problem is I have an iPhone and that isn't listed in the model bit also mine takes a nano sim they only do micro sims unless you could ring them up and get the deal over the phone? Or is this a online only deal?

Edit: just called them and they cant supply people with nano sim cards as they only go up to mirco sims so people with iphone 5's this deal is not for you

£4.49 inc delivery. You can get cheaper ones on flea bay or ask at your local mobile phone market stall who probably only charge a quid or so to stamp the sim.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foneboy®-Cu...id=1368092619&sr=8-1&keywords=nano+sim+cutter

Ah I see right might have to take them up on that offer then

That not true M8, have got an Iphone 5 with a Virgin micro sim in it, ring them again.

That not true M8, have got an Iphone 5 with a Virgin micro sim in it, ring them again.

Was the phone part of the contract ? I have heard elsewhere they don't supply nano-sim on sim only contract but that person was advised that they could cut it down themselves.

Ah I see right might have to take them up on that offer then

Just did a test on my nexus 4 which is on virgin, 18.6mb download / 2.3mb upload. Of course this would be dependant on the area you are in.

mobile internet capped to 3.5 gig

potentially throttled after 3.5GB, not cut off. Though I know people who have downloaded 10GB+ without throttling, compared to usage stats from my phone vs what virgin site reports, for some reason they only seem to record 1/2 the usage.

Was the phone part of the contract ? I have heard elsewhere they don't supply nano-sim on sim only contract but that person was advised that they could cut it down themselves.

No m8, I bought the phone outright from Apple * got the sim separate

Back