Forum Suggestions ?

does this mean you are all happy and we do not need any additions to DW :)

if so great i never seen you lot quiet like this lmao

PS i am sorting out the shoutbox now ;)

Regards
Mickie d

Just thought of something else...

I know we can see the rep left for us, but is there any way we can also see the rep we leave for others.

The reason I'm asking is that sometimes I can't remember if I've left rep for a particular post or not.

Dont know if i can say this or not but it does say to keep us here longer bring Downloads back please please i have seen this forum change so much since Downloads have gone

thanx

Bilals

peace

@ bilals use the menu link at the top of the page downloads has been back for ages m8y

also the downloads link is in all menu's and quick links and also at the bottom of every style (footer)

Regards
Mickie D

I know we can see the rep left for us, but is there any way we can also see the rep we leave for others.

The reason I'm asking is that sometimes I can't remember if I've left rep for a particular post or not.

I will look into that seedy m8

can't believe it, i didn't even know that! doh.....

On another note, shout box doesn't display correctly in IE, it's way too long for the screen <---------------------------------> and all the buttons are missing......

Try and leave it twice on the same post and it wont let, so if you are not sure and want to leave rep, then try it and it will tell you if you have left rep on that particular post.

Try and leave it twice on the same post and it wont let, so if you are not sure and want to leave rep, then try it and it will tell you if you have left rep on that particular post.

Yep, just tried it, cheers Jaffa :)

Rep.jpg

Shoutbox for original skin should be ok now ?

i will try and think of more stuff

nice one man, working a treat in IE now,....

Shoutbox doesnt work in realtime...not that it bothers me.

also Fresh is back has shrunk, got a bit squeezed in.

what about a spam section?

then when someones going on holiday someone can post up the name of the person and we can fill their inbox?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

keep the ideas coming i was thinking about writing a weather mod so that it shows the weather where YOU are

but i can tell you all its shit right now for you all lmao ;)

more ideas please we will crack a right good one soon :)

Live footie scores m8, I always have a different page open for live scores but would be handy if we had them here.

Back