Forum Suggestions ?

more females ! female section.....i'm a bloke but it be nice to chat to the ladieeeeessssss.....lol

I was thinking more along the lines of nice tranquel, desolate, deserted views.............like sjp next home game lol

Curly

noooooooo I see these newcastle digs getting worse over the next few weeks thats fine we can deal with it were used to it after 50 year of desperation glad im only 30 hee hee I wonder how many people actually goto st james next week I bet we drop from 50.000 to about 30.000 that will just show are passion for the club maybe you can take some photos curly :Cheers:

do we have a female following ? ...... do we ?

I know there are links in the menus for realtime etc but there used to be clickable links for new posts and realtime on the actual skin and not in a menu....I liked those, actually DW main look had a clickable link for mark forums read on the main page which was also good.

Is the text on Fresh is back smaller than it used to be or are my eyes getting fekkin worse....:proud:

Photography section has been asked for before I think.....it would be good for tips & tricks for different apps like photoshop.

I will look into the text size i am sure i can make it bigger for all styles :)

I now added links for realtime posts at the bottom of the forums aswell as in the menu.

Honestly if you press the menu/quick links link then you can access all areas i know that people want it all on the main forum but it takes up allot of space when you start doing that :( and i am trying to make dw look as simple as possible but with all the same features that it always has had

Also i added back the sat nav points of interest to the GPS forums :)

keep the ideas coming.

Regards
Mickie D

Lots more games in the Arcade - like there used to be.

Lots more games in the Arcade - like there used to be.

You've got way too much time on your hands hamba m8. :Laugh:

I like the photo section idea btw Mickie. People are always looking for advice.

ok i see allot of interest in the photo section :)

where would it go lads ?

do not suggest the front page please there is already to much on there.

where would it go lads ?

How about sticking it in the PC section...although it will have photos there will probably be a good bit about software/tips/add ons etc.
If it gets popular then you could think about a more prominent space for it.
Just a thought.

where would it go lads ?

It doesn't seem to fit into any other category Mickie? Unless it went under 'What PC' - 'Digital photography, software, photo editing tuts'

:Cheers:

EDIT: Lol....beat me to it Jim ;)

It doesn't seem to fit into any other category Mickie? Unless it went under 'What PC' - 'Digital photography, software, photo editing tuts'

:Cheers:

EDIT: Lol....beat me to it Jim ;)

Great minds and all that Cliff..........:Cheers:

OK can you tell me how to make the forums ?

ie

Photography
cameras

etc

ALSO @ HAMBA LMAO ----- IS THAT ENOUGH GAMES LOL

OK can you tell me how to make the forums ?

ie

Photography
cameras

etc

ALSO @ HAMBA LMAO ----- IS THAT ENOUGH GAMES LOL

I would keep it basic, something like.

Photos
software
hardware

Im not really into photography but would be interested and willing to pick up some tips.

that be neat, i'm a dab hand at photoshop and video editing.....got some good programs, been doing it for years, good suggestion

How about:

- General photography topics
sub heading: from bodies and lenses to film and memory cards

- Digital darkroom
sub heading: Photography software tips, tricks and tutorials

And if we've the spare bandwidth:
- Photo Album
sub heading: Post your digital images here

i will make them up now give me 10 minutes :)

Done :)

no more ideas on what we could do to make dw better for everyone ?

Back