Fantasy Formula 1 2012

it was close for a while, think mclaren fecked mine and exos' chances...bit like Hamilton, well done coxy

really enjoyed the season

if you miss him out that means you are both paying out to yourselfs lol

it rigged lol

only joking if he isnt about he wont need it anyways. we should put that in the small print for newxt time.

if you miss him out that means you are both paying out to yourselfs lol

it rigged lol

only joking if he isnt about he wont need it anyways. we should put that in the small print for newxt time.

lol mate... yes I think what will have to be said is that you have to be an active member to receive the dw cash prize, cause other wise the money don't get re circulated ....

should coxy be paid out or not ???

maybe someone email him to see if he is coming back. could still be lurking but not posting.

maybe someone email him to see if he is coming back. could still be lurking but not posting.

very true mate.... EXOS can you send him an email mate .... to see if he responds, ask if he wants or needs the prize money ... cause if not ill give it to the next places down :proud:

Makes no difference to me if he is or isn't and wasn't why i pointed it out, plus I'm paying Ratts lol......

Will message him, but even his last activity was in early May.

Hi, Not sure if its Exos or Ratts who's paid me for 3rd place, but thanks for the 200K deposit! Muchas gracias

Now how to spend it? All on red?

Hi, Not sure if its Exos or Ratts who's paid me for 3rd place, but thanks for the 200K deposit! Muchas gracias

Now how to spend it? All on red?

it was probably Exos who paid you mate, ive been waiting for coxy to turn up, as he hasent been active for a while now I just think its a waste of time paying him out tbh.....

ill pay out down from coxy now ;) ... if he turns up ill pay pay him something when he does :)

cause I came second :Moon: ill pay out to 3rd 4th and 5th places and a small prize for the one propping up the rest of the table :)

3rd = chopps who gets 500000 DW cash

4th = Exos who gets 300000 DW cash

5th = biggles who gets 200000 DW cash

last = ERBS who gets 50000 DW cash

well done all, its been fun, I hope to see you again for next season, ill offer the the same for next year too :)

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

it was probably Exos who paid you mate, ive been waiting for coxy to turn up, as he hasent been active for a while now I just think its a waste of time paying him out tbh.....

ill pay out down from coxy now ;) ... if he turns up ill pay pay him something when he does :)

Aye it was me. I did message coxy, but no response. As I said he's not been on in 6 months....so same here will pay him something if he comes online.

Don't pay me mate, pass it over to the next one down (just to confuse matters)

Last edited:
Aye it was me. I did message coxy, but no response. As I said he's not been on in 6 months....so same here will pay him something if he comes online.

Don't pay me mate, pass it over to the next one down (just to confuse matters)

to late mate lol.... already paid ya ;)

if you don't want the cash can you sort out paying the next one down then please :Cheers:

thanks for the cash, Mmmmm??? what can i spend it on?? fast women and fast drugs lol

thanks for the cash, Mmmmm??? what can i spend it on?? fast women and fast drugs lol

why not :Laugh:

im sure there is a few tarts on here mate :)

to late mate lol.... already paid ya ;)

if you don't want the cash can you sort out paying the next one down then please :Cheers:

hold on, I think I've totally confused it... lol

N/A = Exos who gets 300000 DW cash

4th = biggles who gets 200000 DW cash (who gets 300000)?

5th = ERBS who gets 50000 DW cash (who gets 200000?)

6th = steve-g72 who gets ?

hold on, I think I've totally confused it... lol

N/A = Exos who gets 300000 DW cash

4th = biggles who gets 200000 DW cash (who gets 300000)?

5th = ERBS who gets 50000 DW cash (who gets 200000?)

6th = steve-g72 who gets ?

just give biggles 100000 and give steve-g72 200000 :)

I just gave ERBS 50K for coming last mate :)

how confusing, least next season we'll have some direction lol.

wtf am i going to do now my beloved f1 is over, i have lost my excuse for a Sunday drink aswell

how confusing, least next season we'll have some direction lol.

wtf am i going to do now my beloved f1 is over, i have lost my excuse for a Sunday drink aswell

i know i feel the same mate. im just hammering the crap racing steve-g at f1 2012 on the ps3. its good but not the same.

not long to go now boys :)

Back