Fantasy Formula 1 2012

Mclaren need to get it sorted out,the year they have a chance and they are blowing it.....pissing me of

Mclaren need to get it sorted out,the year they have a chance and they are blowing it.....pissing me of

tell me about it. i have a tenner on lewis

I'm sure most of the die hard F1 fans have already seen this, like it myself, Top Gear on Ayrton Senna.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Who's winning btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggles is (at the moment), but joint with me only because of the way the scoring system works. http://www.slotmount.co.uk/f1cars.htm

I had to laugh at the comment fom Jeremy Clarkson about talking to his son about Senna, I remember having James Hunt as my favorite when I was growing up lol!

Last edited:
Ian over at the Fantasy F1 Website needs some help. It seems that FOM Management Ltd are asking him to remove content from the site, and he's not sure what it all means but he may have to take the site down :( If any of us speaks legalese, then I'm sure he'd appreciate any advice. h**p://fantasyf1game.net/

How pedantic are the F1, not allowing a fan site to exist due to using driver names, teams etc? next they will be stopping all blogs containing F1 names!!

Yayyyy Eddie Jordan agrees with me, Grosjean to win the Valencia Grand prix....and finally Vettels gettin me some some points in the league.

Ian over at the Fantasy F1 Website needs some help. It seems that FOM Management Ltd are asking him to remove content from the site, and he's not sure what it all means but he may have to take the site down :( If any of us speaks legalese, then I'm sure he'd appreciate any advice. h**p://fantasyf1game.net/

i only noticed this post last night. i cant beleive how petty FOM can be. its not as if this great league takes anything away from them , if anything it adds to the fans enjoyment and the publicity of f1. i wish i could help and hope that Ian finds a way around this problem.

Hamilton could have had that today if it was not for the fecking pit stop...AGAIN!!! his tyres were gone at the end but he might have fended people of, had the pit stop not been messed up he would have came out in front of Alonso

oh still top ;) worried about exos wanting to mount me tho :~O

I confidently predict the winner of Sundays race at Silverstone will be either Oxford or Cambridge.

Hamilton could have had that today if it was not for the fecking pit stop...AGAIN!!! his tyres were gone at the end but he might have fended people of, had the pit stop not been messed up he would have came out in front of Alonso

oh still top ;) worried about exos wanting to mount me tho :~O

only just noticed this post, so my response is a bit late. i think you are right. if it werent for the pit stop he wouldnt have been anywhere near maldonardo and i recon he wouldnt have needed to hammer it like he did. i still think alonso would have got by but a solid second was probable.

damn you maldonardo skellator head git!!!!!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

McLaren Mercedes Pit stop for Jenson Button
2.3 seconds at Hockenheim, Germany
World Record for the World's Fastest Pit Stop in Formula one

Last edited by a moderator:
The fantasy site appears to be offline.......?

i just spotted that. hope its just a problem with the site and not fom related.

we might have to do our own?? just have to agree on a points system.

bugger :(

i hope it hasnet been taken down cause of the F1 brand saying it has to close down.......

Back