Fantasy Formula 1 2012

Can anyone remember the scoring system used?

The League site is still down, and looking at some of the other Fantasy F1 sites, I'm sure it's dead. FOM have killed our bit of fun :(

So, I've got us all the data up to Hungary. Just the one race at Spa missing. Don't ask how.

I've got everyones teams (2 x drivers, 1 constructor, 1 x engine and also the tie break times), plus the scoring system that the website used. Wierdly I'm missing Unison and Dibbs tie-break time.

So, who's up for making a little web page with the attached, and plugging the scores in every fortnight or so?

View attachment f1data.zip

site back up and running chaps :)

the announcement from the site .....

Sorry about the recent downtime. My webhost decided to block all access to the database without notice! :( Unfortunately, it coincided with my phone being in for repair, so I didn't see the flood of emails from users asking about the site. Thanks to everyone who contacted me. I would have replied to you all, but there were so many emails and I thought my time was better spent trying to get the site up and running again.

:Clap::Clap::Clap:

me naked :Laugh:

no need to screen shot mate just go here ;)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

To much cider?, did the bubbles gone to your head Mr Ratts, feeling a little light and fluffy?

I meant screenshot it before it goes down again. I don't know, my humor is lost on you mere mortals :p

To much cider?, did the bubbles gone to your head Mr Ratts, feeling a little light and fluffy?

I meant screenshot it before it goes down again. I don't know, my humor is lost on you mere mortals :p

yep your right to much cider mate ;)

lol

can you do the screen shot for me please hic pmsl

down to the last 2 races now chaps .....

can any of us beat RacingCoxyEspaña to first place ....

maybe its a race for second place now as I think he has this won, but you never know ;)

heres the table as it stands atm ....

DigitalWorldz F1 Motorsport Cars League

Don't forget i said I would match Ratt's prize.

So its:

1M for 1st | £600k for 2nd | £400k for 3rd

Congrats RacingCoxyEspaña. i really enjoyed this season and cant wait for the next one. i will keep an eye on the fantasy f1 site and hope that they dont have to stop for next years season.

Congrats RacingCoxyEspaña. i really enjoyed this season and cant wait for the next one. i will keep an eye on the fantasy f1 site and hope that they dont have to stop for next years season.

yep well done RacingCoxyEspaña :Clap::Clap::Clap: it was a very good season and cant wait for next year :)

really enjoyed doing the fantasy F1, thanks for setting this up rawsy ;)

ill pay out the winnings 2moz when I im sober lol ......

Well done guys, close one.

I think if it was me and biggles up there we would have had a tie breaker....bizarre we both picked the exact same setup :)

Will pay the DW cash out later.

Really enjoyed the league, and looking forward to next year! Cheers to Pinkhelmets for setting it up in the first place and to Rawsy for managing us this year.

Must agree,i have really enjoyed this season,can't remember one like it ! Been really good for the fans and looking forward to seeing how lewis gets on at Mercedes next term. This was the first time i had joined in with the fantasy league,didnt do too well though...lol Lets hope it's up and running for the new season....now for the big wait..only 12 weeks ..lol

Ps Congrats to RacingCoxyEspaña..well done:champion:

Back