EPG Error

I have the latest rats etc but am missing data for bio for some reason have redone everything but the same i get 2 hours of epg.

and there was me thinking I'm going mad, they must be up to something hopefully they will sort it soon :)

the only thing that gets to me is we are all running from same feed 28.2 so how come its ok for some and not other's well weird :(

So the freq on some channels are wrong in Rat's |Bouquet is that what your saying ?

:)

So the freq on some channels are wrong in Rat's |Bouquet is that what your saying ?

John to be honest I have no idea your bouquet works but a few channels only have a couple of hours EPG, if I do a scan it finds the channels which have full epg but the picons don't match the freq or naming which ever it is, I have a feeling they are messing, so going to leave things and see what happens in the furture m8

you do an excellent job m8 and I'm happy with your picons and bouquets :) so not going to mess anymore

I did cpen about an hour on Saturday changing some of the channels around that you mentioned to me, when I rebooted and went to those same channel I had changed I got tuner failed
Went back to the older ones and they worked perfect ?
So Im at a loss at the moment until these ones stop working :( sorry guys

Thank you Abu for the kind words :)

Ok so I did a full scan and then checked the channels Napster posted earlier against any on my box,

Conclusion is

his ones on 116038 have 2 hrs epg

the ones I'm using on 116040 have 2 days epg

as you can see there is only a slight freq difference between the two
@Napster what is the freq of the ones that are now giving you 7days epg? Just use livingit as a reference channel as there are a few on that freq

Last edited by a moderator:
The freq I posted are for one with full epg m8, I don't have old freq I had already changed them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
The freq I posted are for one with gull epg m8, I don't have old freq I had slready changed them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

But I had asked you to post the frequency of the ones without full EPG,so I could check against my ones with full EPG?

I dont use your list m8 but if your channels are on the 116038 freq instead of the 11604 then they will only show 2 hrs EPG,unless we have an irish sky satellite in the sky :D

Transponder details for livingit for Rat's Bouquet

Attachments

• livingit transponder details.JPG
    livingit transponder details.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 7
But I had asked you to post the frequency of the ones without full EPG,so I could check against my ones with full EPG?

sorry m8 I miss under stood you if you ask rat he will have the freq as it was from his bouquets

Transponder details for livingit for Rat's Bouquet

Ok so thats the frequency that only gives me 2 hrs here, and I might add, the frequency that Napster posted earlier,which he then went on to say wasnt the one from your bouquet ;)

I'm really confused now just checked BIO channel the freq I posted is from my scan, and rats freq from his bouquets are the same so why are they showing up with out EPG

tbh Im getting a bit lost now lol

so what freq give 7 days for livingit ?

I only have 2 livingit showing in dbe at the moment

I think the best thing to do is just leave this, as rat knows what I'm like on the dream box (shit comes to mind) so best leave it to you chaps, wife can moan as much as she like :), my 500s works great so im happy.

Just like to thank all of you for trying to help me, rat you do excellent work on bouquet and picons so I will stick with your way.

I cannot get 7 days on either m8

I get 2 hrs on the one that matches your frequency,although to confuse us more they have different TSID

I can get 2 days on my one (116040) and funnily enough it has the same TSID as your one :)

john I lost myself when I started the post, the updated bouquet you posted on 22 gave me 2 hours of epg after my scan and adding sky livingit I now have a lot more, didn't count how many but was a lot more, but as I said the picon naming didn't match so had to edit picon.

not very clear at what I'm trying to say but I hope you get the idea.

john I lost myself when I started the post, the updated bouquet you posted on 22 gave me 2 hours of epg after my scan and adding sky livingit I now have a lot more, didn't count how many but was a lot more, but as I said the picon naming didn't match so had to edit picon.

not very clear at what I'm trying to say but I hope you get the idea.

I have a feeling m8 if you check your LivingIT now it will have the 116040 freq but only 2 days epg,which is a lot more the 2hrs, but still wonder why they have changed it??

Installed rats 22/10/13 but still missing data on a few channels and only getting 2 hours epg...bio.history+1

can anyone comfirm this happens:with autobouquets too please or is it just mine ? :) thanks

Sent From My BB PlayBook

Back