EPG Error

Hi ferret

those files have been on my box since they came out, its only just started doing this as I posted to rat about some channels only had now and next but they was ok his end, I did a scan and found the channels and replaced them with one's with full EPG
do you think I should run rats updaters again and see what happens this time.

Its carnt get any worse mate so worth running again.

When you run crossepg plugin does it download ok?

yes m8 it does

OK just run @Rats channels and picon and all loaded fine, there is just a couple of odd channels with just now and next EPG no idea why but something has gone tits up as these channels are ok rats end as he said in a post yesterday?

Last edited by a moderator:
So you have a full guide now mate ?

if so great.

NO m8 still missing on a few just seem to have now and next

1, sky living it
2, sky living it+1
3, challenge
4, channange+1
5, history+1
6, nat geo+1

Just a few odd channels but they was fine last week, that's what's confusing me.

@Rat, @wiz569, @Ferret

OK I'm not very good at explaining a problem I have but will give it a try.

The EPG I have missing on a few channels, I use rats bouquets and all channels work but a few have only Now & Next EPG like bio, so last night I did a full scan and it found bio with full EPG so I replaced the one in bouquet list and all good apart from the picon it didn't show, so I had to rename the picon, this has happened on about 10 channels in all, nothing major, BUT what I'm trying to work out my EPG comes from 28.2 sky same as rats why are these channels different at my end they should all be the same as well all use 28.2.

Does that make sense to you sat chaps.

because I have no idea why its doing this :(

if needed I can list the channels :)

With regards to picons best to list channels so that he can look at them.

Rat does a wonderful job of updating the bouquets, but sometimes the changes are too frequent. This is why I use Lraizer's plugin.

@Rat, @wiz569, @Ferret

OK I'm not very good at explaining a problem I have but will give it a try.

The EPG I have missing on a few channels, I use rats bouquets and all channels work but a few have only Now & Next EPG like bio, so last night I did a full scan and it found bio with full EPG so I replaced the one in bouquet list and all good apart from the picon it didn't show, so I had to rename the picon, this has happened on about 10 channels in all, nothing major, BUT what I'm trying to work out my EPG comes from 28.2 sky same as rats why are these channels different at my end they should all be the same as well all use 28.2.

Does that make sense to you sat chaps.

because I have no idea why its doing this :(

if needed I can list the channels :)

I just checked Bio but I only have one listing for it, which has full epg,

I presume you are using the latest Rat's bouquets, so should be the same as anybody else using it?

I presume you are using the latest Rat's bouquets, so should be the same as anybody else using it?

yes m8 installed the latest and all channels work its just the EPG is missing, for some reason a few channels only give me now & next, this is where I'm lost.

Last edited:
With regards to picons best to list channels so that he can look at them.

Rat does a wonderful job of updating the bouquets, but sometimes the changes are too frequent. This is why I use Lraizer's plugin.

yes m8 you are correct Rat does an excellent job, just a few channels and messed up, I did post to rat about this and he checked all is well his end, this is where I'm confused should be the same my end but for some reason there not, and we both have no idea, when I had the dish tweaked the other week could he have put it on a different SAT.

yes m8 you are correct Rat does an excellent job, just a few channels and messed up, I did post to rat about this and he checked all is well his end, this is where I'm confused should be the same my end but for some reason there not, and we both have no idea, when I had the dish tweaked the other week could he have put it on a different SAT.

No because then you wouldn't get any channels never mind epg,

Best bet is list the channels, plus the frequency which can be got from

Menu - information - service - yellow button

At least I'm sure thats the sequence lol

Then we can match like for like with ours and see what's what :)

@wiz569

sky livingit
v
a
2/3

sky livingit+1
v
a
2/3

bio
v
a
2/3

TCM
h
a
5/6

nat geo
v
a
2/3

nat geo wild
v
a
2/3

CI
v
a
2/3

History
v
a
2/3

does that help m8

Ok on closer inspection on those channels I'm only getting a full 2 day epg as compared to 7 days for all other,maybe they are about to move them?

Ok on closer inspection on those channels I'm only getting a full 2 day epg as compared to 7 days for all other,maybe they are about to move them?

thank god for that I thought I was going round the bend.

So you are now also getting two days epg as compared to your original couple of hrs?

sorry on the channels in rats bouquets I get now&next but after scan I get full 7 days epg, when I replace the channels

sorry on the channels in rats bouquets I get now&next but after scan I get full 7 days epg, when I replace the channels

So on the ones in your list above are you now getting 7 days or only 2 days like me?

the one's in the post are the channels I found after my box did a scan, I replaced rats with those and now have full EPG, but I did have to re name the picons to match.

the one's in the post are the channels I found after my box did a scan, I replaced rats with those and now have full EPG, but I did have to re name the picons to match.

Hmm so now your problem is sorted and I have just found mine :D

I have the latest rats etc but am missing data for bio for some reason have redone everything but the same i get 2 hours of epg.

Back