Ebay/Royal Mail Question #1398393

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
I sold a PS3 game last Sunday and posted it on the Monday (8th) first class recorded and it still hasn't arrived. I sold another game and posted it at the same time and that arrived the next day.

The buyer now wants a re-fund and when i put the tracking number into the royal mail site it just says its being progressed through our network for delivery.

How long should i wait till i give a re-fund? I dont want to give them the £20 tonight for it to arrive tomorrow!

I sold a PS3 game last Sunday and posted it on the Monday (8th) first class recorded and it still hasn't arrived. I sold another game and posted it at the same time and that arrived the next day.

The buyer now wants a re-fund and when i put the tracking number into the royal mail site it just says its being progressed through our network for delivery.

How long should i wait till i give a re-fund? I dont want to give them the £20 tonight for it to arrive tomorrow!
u and him will have to wait 15 days for it to be officilly lost

just stall them mate to see if it arrives, let them make a claim through ebay if it doesnt arrive, they could just be trying to rip you off!

get in touch with royal mail sharpish,ive had this loads recently with it not showing/just showing as in transit-get in touch with rm ask them for the proof of delivery itl take tham a few days but they will send you an email with the signature attached

dont refund them m8,

40% of letters/parcels that r sent to me recorded delivery the postman just leaves anyway with no signature at all. Doesn't even knock half the time. He has even been known to put his arm through the utility room open window and leave it on window ledge inside. They could have the item and be telling you they haven't seen it cos of lazy arsed postmen.

40% of letters/parcels that r sent to me recorded delivery the postman just leaves anyway with no signature at all. Doesn't even knock half the time. He has even been known to put his arm through the utility room open window and leave it on window ledge inside. They could have the item and be telling you they haven't seen it cos of lazy arsed postmen.
bet u'v ripped a few people off then eh, haha, with a postie that doesnt even take the signature, lol. ;0)

crossed my mind a few times but my conscience wont let me :)

personally i wouldn't refund until you've sorted out whats happened to it.

Definitely do as said, what and see what develops first. Tell him by RM guidelines you have to wait 15 days anyway... Buys you some time that way.

I had this a while ago, sent a parcel and for over a week tracking was just "being processed". Luckily the buyer was honest, and said it arrived two days after I posted, but according to RM's system it took 8/9 days IIRC before their system marked it as delievered etc.

Cheers lads, have sent an email to Royal mail and will wait till sat to issue a re-fund if its still not delivered.

Cheers lads, have sent an email to Royal mail and will wait till sat to issue a re-fund if its still not delivered.
if you refund mate and it hasnt been delivered you can claim your money back too upto a certain amount from royal mail!

Back