eBay missing parcel

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
(No not me this time)
My sons girlfriend ordered an iPhone off eBay from music magpie strore a like new referb I think it were iPhone 12.

So today it says signed for Royal Mail 48hr but nothing arrived and there's a scrawl of a signature online saying signed for at 10:46am.

She paid via debit via eBay so when she rang Royal Mail they said signed for love F all we can do.

Question, are the handheld machines linked serial No to the postie guy who so called delivered it ?.

What's the best way to approach this

Last edited:
Contact music magpie and ebay
most now deliveries when needed to be signed for take a picture of the door open with the person taking the parcel
also go the day after to their local post office pick up place to see if its there

It was sent Royal Mail 48hr so there'll be no doorstep picture. My m8s daughter is a local postie she off this week so I rang her. She gave me the complaints number to our local depo and to ring in the morning and lodge a complaint with a manager.
I've told her to contact eBay and music magpie but the problem is it was signed for as proof is online at a royal mail.

Like I said at 11:25am tracking said in transit then abit after that tracking updated and said delivered at 10:46am which again doesn't make sense.

My m8s daughter just said they will know which postie delivered it as each handheld is linked to that round. She said all posties sign cx1 on the screen due to Covid so if it doesn't then suspicious as customers aren't allowed to sign.

There's no were for it to be put like a bin and no card was left.
Robbin f#ckers want raggin

Scanners are individual to postmans round, or delivery van as they are assigned daily, and as stated theres no signatures. It would of been handed to who ever answered the door, as its too big for letterbox and they dont leave them anywhere else like hermes etc do.
They are happy to take back to RM and do so regulary and as its traceable to the individual they wont be stealing it.
Who else was in the house?
Conract seller, they may get imei blocked while investigating.

I had a parcel go missing said it was delivered but was not, I made a claim and got my money back
the week later I got PO card to go and pick up another parcel and just by chance the guy there came back with 2 parcels
1 I went to collect and the one that went missing which I got no card saying to go collect

Panic over about half hour ago a guy from about 100yard up the road which is about a dozen doors up knocked and said they left it at his this morning.

They never left a card, I told her make a complaint

Panic over about half hour ago a guy from about 100yard up the road which is about a dozen doors up knocked and said they left it at his this morning.

They never left a card, I told her make a complaint
Had the same last month. Package from China saying delivered on Royal Mail. A guy from the next street brought it round the day after. Two days after that the Postwoman delivered a letter through my door, right number, wrong street.
The guy that used to deliver was always spot on. This blonde haired bimbo is an absolute disaster.

I also got a package from Amazon not mine left in the porch , wrong name , first line of address correct for me , not hers , and eircode totally wrong. Luckily i checked tracking saying it was delivered.
Used the eircode to locate owner and contacted her and she got it collected. I also reported not delivered and never heard anymore.

A simple card through the door "Left at No**" ends all the confusion. That's pure can't be arsed laziness walking back to the guys door.
I know their busy but it's their job

Back