E-cigs anyone?

what way do u vape
from hear http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/339472-i-did-not-inhale.html

Seriously, I read that due to the size of the bonded molecule, nicotine in vapor does not readily absorb in the lungs.

I read this is my first week of vaping, an decided to vape like a cigar (drag into mouth, pull towards throat, leave for moment, exhale through mouth or nose.)

Obviously it works as this is the only way I have been vaping for the past 3 months!

Any fear of potential lung damage is also mitigated by simply not inhaling. Potential mouth/throat damage remains.

How many people also vape this way? How many people have noticed a difference, if any?

l don't take into the lungs not because of this story just didn't see the need as u absorb faster in the throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actualy mix it up a bit lol Sometimes i inhale because i like the throat hit sometimes i roll it around in my mouth because i like the taste of the ejuice. I find if you don't inhale you get more flavour on the exhale. I also like to inhale and blow out through my nose coz i like the smell.

The important thing is to be using pharma grade pg or vg because anything lower grade has the potential to cause lung problems even food grade is a big no no as it contains contaminants that should not be inhaled. As an asthmatic ive been inhaling pharma grade pg for 25+ years through my inhalers.

They even tested it on monkeys and rats letting them live in a room filled with pg in the breathable air. On death when they did autopsies on the monkeys and rats they found no damage to the vital organs including the lungs.

Nicotine is about as harmful as a cup of coffee it's cardiovascular so effects blood vessels but is ok in moderation. I remember watching a documetary on tribes a while back and one tribe walked round sucking on tobacco leaves all day every day and they lived to be a ripe old age.

Well after 6 weeks of waiting for my order from chinabuye and numerous tickets asking them were my order was i decided to open a paypal dispute and i have thankfully got my money back. A word of warning peeps DO NOT BUY FROM CHINABUYE. They might be cheap but it never turn up.

Not been about for a while been to greece for a /holiday/wedding (not mine)....Nice to see my original thread has spawned some dw vapers and a new section to boot.

glad i posted the orig thread as somethings come out of it.

ordered a mini nova and 30ml of penners yesterday around 3pm,,arrived today,thanks to the guys who reckoned the vivi nova was good,well better than my standard ego atomizer,the liquid i got was the hansen flue cured and mmm i like lol,,,,,,time to save some pennies and get a variable voltage battery to make the vivi even better :)

Guys, a huge thank you to everyone who's contributed to this thread. I stopped my 20 a day habit 18 days ago. I bought an eGo-T last week and haven't looked back. I must have read every post in here at least twice before ordering what I needed.

I ordered a few juices to start with and have ended up with strawberry/menthol and cherry/menthol mix as the favourites. I think I'll try making my own juices next week. Oh, a word of warning, don't try the coconut flavour, it tastes like shampoo :D.

Thanks again everyone!

right theres a couple of threads on various forums about these e-cigs.

ive got some on order but there from china so probably another month before mine get here knowing my luck.

anyone on here use them? if not why not?

look at the videos online it just like smoking you get the hit you get the smoke (well vapour) but dont get the other 4000 chems that cause cancer.

so i know a lot of you will smoke have you even considered swapping to these?

save pounds £££'s and regain your health ( no 4000 cancer agents) you still feed your nicotine habit (btw tests show nicotine is no more harmful them caffeine as it a stimulant its the other shit in cigs that kills you).

oh btw these e-cigs are legal to smoke in pubs etc....

so why are you still smoking real cigs and if you didnt know about these now you do go have a look.

View attachment 66545

if i convert even just one of you it's a good thing, you could save your own life by reading this today.

To be honest I am just about to order some of this stuff for the Mrs, causs her chainsmoking is not just killing her but it gets to me as well! Fingers crossed she likes them and it might also save a ton of cash too!

used them and had no probs. stopped smoking for a year now don't use the elites any more either

Anybody got pains in there lungs? ive been on them about a year now and when i lay on my back my lungs feel strange, like they are full of fluid??? mite just be me?

Go see your doc m8...might be nothing but best get it seen too..smoker /vaper no diff,get it checked !

Anybody got pains in there lungs? ive been on them about a year now and when i lay on my back my lungs feel strange, like they are full of fluid??? mite just be me?

Thats called fresh air in your lungs for once lol ;)

but seriously best get it checked out mate by your doctor.

Timmy-(smoker /vaper no diff)

smackhead and someone who drinks alcohol no diff also ;)

Best get it checked out mate by your doctor better be safe than sorry

I use the VIP ecig and find it works well and you can like them on FB and get discounts

i quit smoking two years in june,used patches and chewed gum,love to try the e cig but might as well start smoking again lol

Hi i quit over 2 years ago and have tried many different ecigs and liquids and eventually settled on devices from ecigwizard and the purity range of liquids from liberro and have helped many friends to quit... Any advice just ask...

i was thinking about, trying the e.ciggs....my son has the refilable type

not being funny guys

i know its a hard and a smelly habit but go on the patches and try and get rid of the nicotine drug for good !!!

X smoker now and nicotine free for 17 months yay

you will have to get a new size in Clothes but hey its cheaper in the long run lol

I got an ego cigarette and omg I feel like.I have asthma hard to breath.. Don't know why really wanted to use it as well. Waited a hour and was back to normal. If I have a roll up no problems.

Back