E-cigs anyone?

I have been using e-cigs now for 3 months and not smoked at all. i was surprised how easy it was and feel so much better for it

A great beginners kits can be found here Kanger EVOD Starter Kit use code AAEC for 5% off.

Have learnt a lot in 3 months so if you need any help give me a shout

I got an ego cigarette and omg I feel like.I have asthma hard to breath.. Don't know why really wanted to use it as well. Waited a hour and was back to normal. If I have a roll up no problems.

A small number of people have sensitivity with PG change your e-juice to 100% VG and you should be OK

must add MIT pack the nick habit its have l hard but not liking my dad and good friends gagging for a breath guys for last breath mmm i said no

waste of time as they have nicotine in them as well, best just to give up totally

waste of time as they have nicotine in them as well, best just to give up totally

and wots wrong with nicotine ? , everyone's addicted to something ,

Nicotine has a few mild effects some people might consider to be positive. We all know smokers put on weight when they quit, and that's because nicotine and a few other chemicals in cigarette smoke kept them thinner than they otherwise would be. Nicotine forces the body to release stored glucose into the bloodstream, boosting energy and preventing the sugar from being converted into fat. This also cheats the body into thinking you've eaten something sweet, which reduces appetite and craving for sugary foods, though all the reasons why appetite is reduced are not fully understood. It also acts directly on fat cells, increasing lipolysis (the breakdown of fat), and it increases metabolism by as much as 6000 calories a month. Caffeine has some, but not all, of the same effects, and to a much lesser degree, so people don't generally put on much weight if they give up coffee, or they may even lose some, given that many coffees nowadays have as many calories as a hamburger. Caffeine is just a stimulant, but nicotine is different. Nicotine has both stimulant and depressant effects, so it can both stimulate and calm, depending on the situation. Much like caffeine, nicotine also improves mood, memory and concentration, and just like caffeine, it also protects the brain from certain types damage (reduction in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's risk), but again, nicotine's effects are significantly more powerful than that of caffeine.

So, nicotine is a lot like caffeine, with a few other effects, though it doesn't keep you awake quite as much. Both drugs are mostly harmless, but nicotine is far, far more addictive.

Last edited:
I tried e cigs wasnt a big fan of them, dont think they helped at all.. I tried e cigs from vapeescape and cloudcig.co.uk/ and just couldn't get used to them.

Thats because the cloud cig ones you tried are crap.

If anyone really wants to give this a go Kanger EVOD Starter Kit
it can be got in other places maybe a little cheaper, but a selection of juices, if your a 20-40 a day smoker go for high strength about 18mg, 10-20 go for med strength about 12 mg. You can always cut down when your off the analogues.

I tried the e cigs and it wasnt really helping. I went back quickly. The best way i have found to quit is cold turkey and been smoke free since september.

Just had mine delivered after reading your post , quite impressed with it so far.

Thats because the cloud cig ones you tried are crap.

If anyone really wants to give this a go Kanger EVOD Starter Kit
it can be got in other places maybe a little cheaper, but a selection of juices, if your a 20-40 a day smoker go for high strength about 18mg, 10-20 go for med strength about 12 mg. You can always cut down when your off the analogues.

im looking into buying a vamo v5, just wondering about the batteries, what size MAH can we goto in these for the 18650 batteries, as standard batteries with the kits seem to be around 2000mah to 2200mah, but im looking on ebay at 4000mah batteries and some even 5600mah, are these any good or are they too powerful, or does it just mean the more mah the longer they will last.

Its all down to your set up. I run those batteries on my provari. But ive lowered my voltage to around 3.1 volts, i also use bulli rebuildable atty with low resitance coil wire.
If you dont have voltage control it could be an issue, most custom bodies now have variable voltage now so you should be fine.

For those that think ecigs are rubbish, ive not smoked for 3 years now, i go days without my ecig (dont really need it now) i have zero nic in my ecig with just strawberry flavour or double mint.

i stopped smoking a few years ago and i never had a choice
to try or test the e-cig way,when i stopped it was just will power
and believe me it was hard at first but i never used any patches etc
i just decided stop, as for these e-cigs that are now on the market,
i just worry about what chemicals they are using and could these e-cigs
be as addictive in the long term as the fags your trying to get off, i
also read they are banned in a some countries. but at the price of a packet of
fags now i say good luck to anyone who wants to kick the smoking habit.

i started on the flavored variety some 8 months ago and never looked back - gave up on 8 to 10 bensons a day !!!

Tried the e-cigs.didn't like them. using nicorette quickmist.

If it is a replacemnt, I think people should show more will power and not use these. Best tto stop totally.

Back