E-cigs anyone?

there was nothing wrong with your ego c twist set up mate, its the vaper bug you have lol
what one did u get big one or wee one.
i bought the big one the batteries last longer my vaping kits so far are 1 ego 510 full kit then i bought a pcc kit for when im out then i bought an ego c kit got fed up with the leaky tanks then i bought 2 x ego twists 1000 mah plus some bits and bobs for vaping got enough eliquid to last me about a year lol and my last spend is a lava tube with charger batteries ect. gave up the analogs 0n the 20th of june this year dont think i will get a provari the misses wil kill me lol

Last edited:
Ive been vaping now for a few weeks and have to say i love it. Ive got the basic ego with ce4 but find that they perform really well. My fav juice atm is RY4 really nice stuff. A word of warning though don't order from chinabuye 5 weeks ive been waiting and still no order. I ordered a set from price angels and it arrived in 2 weeks!

@ sargie they have a 8 days-Chinese National holiday from 29th Sep to 7th October most suppliers stopped sending out orders on the 24 september

just ordered the young June version of the lava tube from hear
cheapest chrome lavatube
that works out at £20 cant resist a bargain like that even though i have a lavatube lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ sargie they have a 8 days-Chinese National holiday from 29th Sep to 7th October most suppliers stopped sending out orders on the 24 september

I placed my order on the 31st of august m8 and it was shipped on the 10th of september lol. My other order from price angels was placed on the 19th of september and arrrived 3 of october.

Yes i do bud and ive used that site as it seems the best the china post tracking site is crap and buggy as hell.

The item showed up on the 14th september on the POSTING status. This changed on the 27th september to DEPARTURE FROM OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE. Which means it left china. However it's now the 6th of october and the package has not arrived in the uk. My guess is it's coming by boat.

The package from price angels changed from departure to arrival in 4 working days. I think that i may eventualy arrive but god knows when. Im heading in to my 6th week now since ordering which even by china post standards is terrible. Especialy when another company can get a package to me in 2 weeks.

How much e-liquid do you guys vape a day? I find it really hard to put my e-cig down but im not vaping more than 1.6ml a day. It seems to last for ages.

some side effects of Champix include

Headache, difficulty sleeping, abnormal dreams
Nausea
Increased appetite, changes in the way things taste, dry mouth
Sleepiness, tiredness, dizziness
Vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, feeling bloated, stomach discomfort, indigestion, flatulence
Champix may have the potential to induce symptoms of depression and alterations in mood and behaviour. People with a history of significant psychiatric disorders should not take it. People who become depressed or otherwise cognitively of emotionally disturbed whilst taking Champix should stop taking it and consult a doctor.

Think i will stick to my E cig for now lol My m8 killed himself using champix at least he gave up smoking

Last edited:
depends what i use if i use a boge cartomizers about 1 or 2 ml, but if i use a vivi nova or most tanks i use 3 or 5 ml lol. boges seem to use a lot less and u still get a good hit.
How much e-liquid do you guys vape a day? I find it really hard to put my e-cig down but im not vaping more than 1.6ml a day. It seems to last for ages.

i gave up with champix for 7 years lol ended up back on the fags, your right about the side effects it was mental the best thing about it was the abnormal dreams. they where mad as feck and it all seemed real lol
anyway i went back on the fags after 7 years , then i found the ecig, i started on 36mg of nic worked my way down to about 4 mg now. i think i could puff with no nic now, but have about 500ml of 6mg juice that im adding some vg to, its now making the juice about 4mg or less after i add more flavour.
ps sorry to hear about your mate.

Nausea
Vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, feeling bloated, stomach discomfort, indigestion, flatulence
Champix may have the potential to induce symptoms of depression and alterations in mood and behaviour. People with a history of significant psychiatric disorders should not take it. People who become depressed or otherwise cognitively of emotionally disturbed whilst taking Champix should stop taking it and consult a doctor.

Think i will stick to my E cig for now lol My m8 killed himself using champix at least he gave up smoking

I was going to go for e cigs, went for champix instead.
Been off the cigs since 22 july now, was on 20-30 a day.
No nicotine involved.
Give it a try.

If your on this stuff manic it explains a lot lol ;)

i gave up with champix for 7 years lol ended up back on the fags, your right about the side effects it was mental the best thing about it was the abnormal dreams. they where mad as feck and it all seemed real lol
anyway i went back on the fags after 7 years , then i found the ecig, i started on 36mg of nic worked my way down to about 4 mg now. i think i could puff with no nic now, but have about 500ml of 6mg juice that im adding some vg to, its now making the juice about 4mg or less after i add more flavour.

Thing iss with low nicotine you don't get much of a throat hit, ive got some 6mg cherry liquid and theres zero throat hit to it. Im vaping 16mg RY4 at the min and it's much better.

Thing iss with low nicotine you don't get much of a throat hit, ive got some 6mg cherry liquid and theres zero throat hit to it. Im vaping 16mg RY4 at the min and it's much better.
stay on the 16mg till your ready to come down a bit mate, add some vodka to your 6mg cherry u will get a good throat hit with added vodka.

Nausea

Had none of those side effects.
Everyone to their own.

Champix will help get you off smoking.
You want to smoke so you do.
After 7 years there can be no other reason.

how long are you off them for lol.
i would say smoking never relay leaves you mate. you can go for weeks months or years not having a craven then it hits you.
when i had the first fag in 7 year it was strong but the second one was like i had never been away.
so the best thing is not to have that first one.
Champix will help get you off smoking.
You want to smoke so you do.
After 7 years there can be no other reason.

Back