New laws in 2016 for E-cigs

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The maximum size of refill containers of nicotine containing liquid is 10ml.
Say goodbye to “normal” size containers and buying in larger sizes to reduce cost. Apparently this is to reduce the chance of accidental poisoning although you can still buy a 2 litre bottle of lemon bleach from your supermarket.

Maximum size of cartridges or tanks do no exceed 2ml.
This means the end of large tanks that many people now use. It is hard to see any justification to support this restriction.

Maximum nicotine strength of e-liquid is 20mg

Full info here https://cigelectric.co.uk/e-cig-uk-regulation-2016/

fookin joke , European crap , time for vapers to learn how to make your own juice and make your own coils , its so easy you should be doing it anyway , be lucky if me and my family spend 2 pound a week on fluid

This has not been decided yet so no one can say whats what yet.
plus this article is an old one from 2014

PS
100ml for £25 I sell ;)

Last edited:
To some, they are the perfect way to quit smoking. For others, they are a new health risk.

Laws on electronic cigarettes will change across Europe this year, with new health warnings and controls on how they are sold.

In some parts of the EU, e-cigarettes are currently banned.

Hywel Griffith has been to the Belgian capital, Brussels, to see what the new laws will mean there

New laws on e-cigarettes to be introduced across EU - BBC News

Lets face it the more people stop smoking and vape the more governmentslose in taxes,They keep saying they want everyone to stop smoking but,they could never afford everyone to stop,no matter which country you buy tobacco products from. A way of getting the lose back is to hit E-Cigs. Its been 2 years since i started E-Cigs before i smoked between 30-40 cigs a day.

Back