Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

E-cigs anyone?

cheers mate that is where i got my vivi nova from and my mini.
have u got any of the replacement heads yet from there, if u have do they look like what the pic has. cos thats not a nova head, it will not fit if thats what they send.
i got some from ecig wizard like that and they never fitted, they where just a little 2 big and made my vivi nova leak

if you read this bit
Please note: these heads are not compatible with the Vision Ego V3 Rebuildables.

thats whats in the pic there saying its for the vivi nova lol

Last edited:
i emailed them today about it, i will post what they say when they get back to me.
yes mate good forum

Last edited:
You can always recoil and rewick your own heads you know, it's fairly easy to do.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regards

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody tried Health e vape Signature Tobacco ordered it yesterday not a bad price
Thanks in advance
Die5el
Hope i made the right choice in eliquid lol

Well I have some toys...

I may have mentioned my 510-tanks and lr boge cartomisers that I have bought.

Initially thought the tanks were the dog dnaglies, they are still ok but something is missing..

The boge cartomisers are great but I find I need to refill them quite often as I get a burnt taste too soon

I then went on to buy some xl dual coil cartomisers by smoketech. These are great. As they are big they last a lot longer than the normal size cartos and dont "burn" out as much due to the dual coil.

With all these bits though I was finding that the same juice was tasting different.I put this down to not having enough control on the battery power.

So a few minutes ago I took delivery of a vv ego twist and a couple of ce clearos.

OMG!!! What a difference a decent battery makes (and its not even a proper one yet, ie Provari)

The cartos all of a sudden taste the best they ever have and the ce4s are deffo a winner.

Finding by changing the voltage I got a lot more control over everything.

I definitly recommend a VV.

Dont wanna get the Provari yet as would rather spend that dough on a few bits of different kit. Am looking at getting VV box mod next for home vaping. About 40quid I can upto 6v!!

I know it sounds silly but I aint been this excited inyears, and I aint touched an analogue for weeks!!

The boge cartomisers are great but I find I need to refill them quite often as I get a burnt taste too soon
the way to stop the burnt taste is to keep topping them up with 2 or 3 drops never let them run dry.
if you do this they will last longer as-well

the way to stop the burnt taste is to keep topping them up with 2 or 3 drops never let them run dry.
if you do this they will last longer as-well

Yeah I did eventually realise that but just a little awkward to do while "on the go", a good vape though.

By the way the other thing I did since I last posted was I washed my cartos.

Simply put them in boiling water for 15 mins, blew out the excess water and then put them in the oven, gas mark 1, for 45 mins. As good as new!!

cheers mate that is where i got my vivi nova from and my mini.
have u got any of the replacement heads yet from there, if u have do they look like what the pic has. cos thats not a nova head, it will not fit if thats what they send.
i got some from ecig wizard like that and they never fitted, they where just a little 2 big and made my vivi nova leak

if you read this bit
Please note: these heads are not compatible with the Vision Ego V3 Rebuildables.

thats whats in the pic there saying its for the vivi nova lol

whats the viva nova like compared to an ego t atomizer,was thinking of getting one myself

whats the viva nova like compared to an ego t atomizer,was thinking of getting one myself

the vivi nova is a lot better than ego t atomizer if your using a tank with the atomizer .
but if your using an atomizer just dripping on the atomizer and vaping then dripping is best. but a pain in the ass cos u only get 3 or 4 drips and 3 or 4 puffs then u need to drip again lol

Last edited:
Cheers m8 for the info i see they are now selling the provari mini on the site as well now cant afford one at the moment though lol

Cheers m8 for the info i see they are now selling the provari mini on the site as well now cant afford one at the moment though lol

if you looking to upgrade have a look at the zmax and dont forget the code if you get one lol ecr69
ZMAX
it is Variable Wattage and Variable Voltage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
just bought a lavatube from vapeescape with batteries and charger for £54 with free postage after using the discount code ECR69 thats my last hardware buy for a little while lol

Last edited:
there was nothing wrong with your ego c twist set up mate, its the vaper bug you have lol
what one did u get big one or wee one.

just bought a lavatube from vapeescape with batteries and charger for £54 with free postage after using the discount code ECR69 thats my last hardware buy for a little while lol

you can use it now for that if u want mate lol

Lol, I have not smoked anything since I was 20 mate, all my mates smoke that skunk stuff (zombies lol).

I just watched that video and thought the next thing will be the wacky backy lol.

Mick

well i did think about stuffing some skunk in a liquid bottle,leave for a month then filter it lol

Back