E-cigs anyone?

E-cigs might be a good way to give up but i used Champix and after 3 weeks of taking them i give up and have not had a cigarette since and it was on the NHS the tablets and its been 4

months now and still going strong and will never go back to ciggies now.

i had a go on Champix but made me feel funny and depressed,
ive seen lots of people using these Ecigs in malta
some used sky cigs
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and some others used them big ones with the liquid inside them.

which is the best?
none liquid ones or liquid ones?
Vapouriz - Vapouriz Tank > Vapouriz® Tank

Vapouriz - Vapouriz Mini > Vapouriz® Mini

you should get your order in 2 weeks, thats the best site for price and speed in China.
there Menthol is good try it
Cheers Thommo! Ordered from uecigarette, ego-t 650 and 30ml each of vanilla and tobacco...$30.30 delivered (45646 code for 5%) so delivery 50 cent cant grumble...give it a try and can see from there!

Cheers for all the help, and probably be back soon with more questions :D

they all have liquid in them mate , sky cig was the first one i had, it was ok but the batts only last about 1 to 2 hours and the cartos a day. it was as dear as the real thing. the big batts you see will last a day no problem, and cost pennys to fill.
i had a go on Champix but made me feel funny and depressed,
ive seen lots of people using these Ecigs in malta
some used sky cigs
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and some others used them big ones with the liquid inside them.

which is the best?
none liquid ones or liquid ones?
Vapouriz - Vapouriz Tank > Vapouriz® Tank

Vapouriz - Vapouriz Mini > Vapouriz® Mini

ok this is what i`m going for but before i order is there anything else i need to add?

EGO-T 650mAh double e-cigarette Huge e-liquid capacity

50ml E-liquid for electronic cigarette beer flavor

50ml E-liquid for electronic cigarette Mixed Fruit flavor

cheers NJ

ps does it come with charger etc or do ya need buy them separate?

Last edited:
where are you geting it from post a link, it should have a usb charger some come with a wall charger 2.
ok this is what i`m going for but before i order is there anything else i need to add?

cheers NJ

ps does it come with charger etc or do ya need buy them separate?

got some juice in the post today, mixed fruit and menthol.

not had chance to use them both yet but i had a quick go on the mixed fruit and to me it reminded me of those fruit salad sweet you got as kids.

going to open up a new ego-w cart and chuck some menthol in and give that a go soon. will report back on that too.

my juices to date:

virginia (hated it) rough after taste.

vanilla (didnt like it to start off with but grew on me) sweet funny taste not like vanilla if you ask me but ok to vape.

strawberry (nice from the start) nice and sweet can vape this over and over.

caramel mocha (nice from the start) makes a change from the sweet tasting ones, not one i could vape for days on end though.

mixed friut (nice like eating sweets) another nice sweet one, just like the fruit salad sweets, another favourite for me i think.

and menthol which ive not tried yet but i'll update once i do.

post a link beside where your getting them all from, and we can have a try at them 2 lol
or are they all from E Liquid For Electronic Cigarette and E Cigar

i have had vanilla, strawberry, menthol, coffee, all from above and like them all

also had the Tobacco, Marlboro there ok

i also have benson & hedges,apple, mild seven, but not had a vape on them yet lol

Last edited:
yep all from the same place as thats where i have found them cheapest and they do taste good. price isnt always everything. there not weak or watered down.

only downside is the average 2 week wait.

since the last post i have tried the menthol...it nearly blew my head off as i wasnt expecting the cold hit. deff a refreshing vape, it'll clear a blocked nose or stuffed chest in no time that one.

i think out of them all at the moment im enjoying the mixed fruit one reminds me of being a kid eating the fruit salad sweets.. i did read someone saying it was like umbungo the fruit drink so thats what i was expecting to taste but i guess everyones taste buds are different and the taste will remind people of different things but to me its unmistakable its fruit salad sweets.

i have others on the way, some refills of vanilla and strawberry but some new ones too... red bull and apple will report back once they show up could be another week or so for them though.

Last edited:
lol the menthol will grow on you it will cam down a bit when u get used to it
but it gives u a good belt
turn the volts down with the menthol for a weaker hit lol

Last edited:
Ive gone and put my order in.... ;)
from uecigarette

l had a cold the other week and was vaping up my nose ,, better than a decongestant spray lol menthol rules

Last edited:
Back