E-cigs anyone?

same place i got ma one from long ago
yeah i knew about the battery test but not the atty test will give that a go when my battery is charged up.

as for where i got it, its the tube only as i didnt need the batteries or charger etc.. as i already had them.

but its from here order one day got it delivered the next super fast delivery and uk based.

Lavatube Variable Voltage Mod

its 25 quid but if you use the code ecr69 you get 12% off and that code will work for all your orders.

edited because im going fecking mad.

I didnt get on with them i found them tight and tasteless to be honest.I love the vivi nova tho and its gonna last me months on end as its rebuildable.I only use that and my rebuildable genesis atty v1.And all i buy now is the odd bit of juice or make it ordeipends how im feeling to be honest lol.But i went mad when i first started and it was costing me more than cigs to be honest.But now ive calmed down and mix alot of the time and just keep stocked up on wire mesh and wick.

But anyone thinking of trying it i would recommend it to anyone its been the best thing ever for me.

lm surprised u gont like these carts there the best ones lv tried so far ,, just ordered some more from thommo's link , cheap there , cheers tom

Last edited:
just to update, 7 clicks of the red button will show voltage and 7 clicks followed by holding the fire button then hitting the red buttom again will show atty,

showing the ego-w atty/cart as 2.8...

voltage is showing @ 3.5 but thats because its the spare battery with no charge, wasnt vaping on that just doing the tests.

it would be nice to see some pics in this thread of peoples collection of gear laid out... im a week in and have got 2 ego-t's 2 ego-w's and now a lavatube... i'll do a pic of mine all together later but i dread to think what some of yours look like all laid out..batteries and atty's mods juices etc...

might help people who was like me to make there minds up on what to buy and what the gear looks like, i know id never even seen lava's etc... until after i had already bought my ego's.

oh and links like in the rest of the thread to your preferred suppliers... i know i linked some and smirnoff has bought from that link, it might save us all some brass if we can find what we want on a cheaper site.. i know its not expensive anyway but why pay more.

Last edited:
i only have a lavatube and an eGo Passthrough Battery , i dont have lots of juice in the house anymore. when u find somthing your happy with you dont have hunners o stuff lol
but in the begining i had hunners o stuff everywhere but binned all the shit a found to b crap

plus stuff l havnt opened yet

Attachments

• vap.jpg
    vap.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 16
lol .. men and there toys ,.. l dont care wot l spend now its all about feeling 20 again ,, no coughs no smell . clean finger . its worth it and if we can help someone stop thats a bonus for me ,., and post like this will help people from buying shit and go straight to the better units

lol .. men and there toys ,.. l dont care wot l spend now its all about feeling 20 again ,, no coughs no smell . clean finger . its worth it and if we can help someone stop thats a bonus for me ,., and post like this will help people from buying shit and go straight to the better units

same here, im setup now, lava for home ego's for out and about, yeah ive 4 ego's but its for the missus too, one each with a spare battery each.

id say to any body starting to go minimum with the ego's and pref the ego-w's as the t's tips are pretty shite.

or to buy the t's as they are cheaper but buy some carts for them at the same time and bin the t -'atty's and use the carts.. ego's for a pair can be bought for 15 quid add some carts @ $3.90 (1.70ish?) so less than 20 delivered and you're away and wont look back.

i know ive said that a few times in this thread but the more i say it the more chance you will make the jump.

IMAG0546.jpg I'm at work at the moment so only have the essentials the clearomizers in this pic are not used personally I think they are crap always get a burnt taste with them. The XL cartomizers are good. I'll send a pic later tonight with all my bits and bats at home.

no mate,
I had a provari but sold it cos of the one button thing.
just pointing out some facts lol

Sorry surfbum every time I click quote on the above my bullsh!t detector goes through the roof lol That’s like saying I owned a Bentley last year but sold it for a Nissan Micra and you prefer the looks / handling of the Micra lol
I think this chap on youtube is referring to you LavaTube v ProVari Review - YouTube

As regards to the battery check on the lavatube which you initiate by repeatedly pressing 1 button (hang on their, I'm seeing a similarity here as to why you sold the Provari) I'm sorry for the miss-information as this does work on the TW Torpedo which is the same as the lavatube.

In my defence though I double checked TW Torpedo instructions and they do not state these 2 important features (mine was purchased 6-9 months ago) Which is a bit poor on TW's behalf since they sell the Torpedo at more than double the price of the lavatube.

mate i dont use any of the atty checks or batt checks on the lava tube lol
all i do is turn it on puff on it and up or down the volts for a good vape on the juice
it works for me
i got rid of the provari cos i wanted to, saying that it was good.
as you said who cares what u have aslong as you get a good vape from it and if u can do it at half the price then im up for that lol

mate i dont use any of the atty checks or batt checks on the lava tube lol
all i do is turn it on puff on it and up or down the volts for a good vape on the juice
it works for me
i got rid of the provari cos i wanted to, saying that it was good.
as you said who cares what u have aslong as you get a good vape from it and if u can do it at half the price then im up for that lol

Very true mate! At the end of the day that’s all that matters as long we bin the analog cigs.

I'm looking at the rebuildable attys at the moment but I'm unsure as to whether they are worth it. I've seen some good and bad reviews on these.

Has anybody bought a rebuildable atty and what are your thoughts on them? Do the tank systems work well on them or is it hit and miss ?

Just checked my QuitNow app and I'm 295.43 days without smoking and 5317.86 cigs not smoked I've also supposedly saved £1781.49 however I'm sure I've probably spent most of that on theses gadgets lol

Last edited:
I'm having to postpone my initial attempt for at least a fortnight.

Thank you for all the replies. They'll sink in in the meantime.

As (a somewhat fitter) Arnie said, "I'll be back".
Basil

Last edited:
5 x Upgraded Vision eGo Transparent Clearomizer for eGo (V2,Long Wick)

thats wot l ordered .. cheers for the heads up

well i was running very low on juice i seem to be going through it in no time but i put that down to the new toy stage and using it a lot.. so ive got shit loadsof virginia that tastes like shit and i wont use it as is so i goes to the supermarket (ego-w in pocket so i can have a vape round morrisons lol and i did) and i bought some strawberry food flavouring....gets home hits the virginia with some strawberry flavouring and boom ive now go tsome usable liquid until my order comes through..

if i buy shit in the future at least i know i can hit it with food flavouring and rescue the purchase.

btw strawberry is a great flavour.

understand what you are saying thommo and dont like a certain taste but for the peeps reading,i myself like the taste of Virginia,none tasted as good as the one i got from totally wicked but that was one if not the dearest,moral of the story buy a pack of smaller bottles and see what takes your fancy,oh and while i am here,anybody know where you can get a bottle of menthol that actually tastes like it,got one for the other half but it taste like cheap mints lol

Back