Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

E-cigs anyone?

So the government want us all to stop smoking because its bad for us but now a way of stopping smoking and stopping millions of pounds going into the treasury is now bad for us.
So why not ban real ciggies then.
The Jessie J song comes to mind...It's all about the money

So the government want us all to stop smoking because its bad for us but now a way of stopping smoking and stopping millions of pounds going into the treasury is now bad for us.
So why not ban real ciggies then.
The Jessie J song comes to mind...It's all about the money

Apparently the "Nudge Unit" are advocating e-cigs. So there is some common-sense within the government lol

It’s definitely a busy market. The banning ecigs is a worry, although they've been on about banning ecigs for a while now. I can't see it to be honest but with governments you never know lol.

Worst case scenario is I'll have 20 years supply of ecigs to keep me going lol

Ofcourse they only want to ban them as they don't make tax on them typical government. Anyway good luck with the venture m8 i hope it goes well and i also hope that you will be offering a discount for dw members :)

another black market like card shares lol , they wont stop it they will regulate it and then tax it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for those sites surf.

Been doing quite a bit of reading and have decided I feel confident myself to make it out of "raw" ingredients so to speak.

Have decided to use only pharma grade not food grade. The pg can easily be found on the bay at a good price but does anyone know where to buy the vg from, can only seem to find food grade. What is the Boots one?

Also who has the best price on Nic? and flavours?

Its like praising McDonald's for the Employment they provide for 16 - 24 year olds then next day complain about all the fat bastards in Britain.

why not for your first mix pick from the list of nic strenth it has vg and pg in it with nic. hear
VPG. Power Smoke - - 4drops.co.uk
you could make up about 10 different flavours of 10 ml with that just pick what flavours u want to taste lol
you cant go wrong with it lol

anyone got any new toys .

I'm testing the ZMax at the moment, so far so good. I'm impressed with the wattage function very handy feature in fact I don’t even set the voltage now. I just set the device to the wattage I like which is currently between 6 - 8 watts and 9 or 10 watts after a pint lol

The quality feels excellent almost on a par with the Provari in feel and looks. The Provari is heavier which I like but the Zmax is slimmer which I also like lol

One big advantage with the Zmax other than the wattage is the ability to take ego style atty's without needing a 510 to 510 adapter. On the Provari I would break these adapters all the time(provari in pocket sit down and atty would bend at the 510 adapter and eventually they would fall apart or stop making contact). I usually go through 2 -3 adapters a month lol so thats a big plus for me that you don't need them anymore.

Another Zmax plus is the ability to stack batteries (to some this is a big no no) but providing the bats are purchased at the same time and replaced as a pair you should have no problems (well thats what it says in the manufacturer’s instructions) TBH though I'm using a straight 18650mah. I will be testing the stacked batteries at some point but as I'm comparing against the Provari I thought it would only be fair to use the same bats in both.

So far the Zmax is a cracking device. Lucky Provari isn't owned by Apple though, as I think there would be an almighty court case after all its got round corners and uses a battery :)

20120921_074548.jpg

I'm testing the ZMax at the moment, so far so good. I'm impressed with the wattage function very handy feature in fact I don’t even set the voltage now. I just set the device to the wattage I like which is currently between 6 - 8 watts and 9 or 10 watts after a pint lol

The quality feels excellent almost on a par with the Provari in feel and looks. The Provari is heavier which I like but the Zmax is slimmer which I also like lol

One big advantage with the Zmax other than the wattage is the ability to take ego style atty's without needing a 510 to 510 adapter. On the Provari I would break these adapters all the time(provari in pocket sit down and atty would bend at the 510 adapter and eventually they would fall apart or stop making contact). I usually go through 2 -3 adapters a month lol so thats a big plus for me that you don't need them anymore.

Another Zmax plus is the ability to stack batteries (to some this is a big no no) but providing the bats are purchased at the same time and replaced as a pair you should have no problems (well thats what it says in the manufacturer’s instructions) TBH though I'm using a straight 18650mah. I will be testing the stacked batteries at some point but as I'm comparing against the Provari I thought it would only be fair to use the same bats in both.

So far the Zmax is a cracking device. Lucky Provari isn't owned by Apple though, as I think there would be an almighty court case after all its got round corners and uses a battery :)

View attachment 68844

The Zmax looks much sleeker and less bulky than the provari too.

my mate has the vmax pretty good, but as you say the new zmax is looking good with the variable watts.

View attachment 68844

The Zmax looks much sleeker and less bulky than the provari too.

I must admit I've always been a Provari fanboy lol and when i ordered the Zmax as a trial I didn't expect much other than its a copy of the Provari but so far I'm liking it a lot lol I've been testing various ohm attys against the Zmax and the Provari and so far its holding its own. So far I'm impressed it’s certainly holding its own against the Provari although time will tell.

Just thought i let you know if anyone is thinking of ordering from china at the moment they have a 8 days-Chinese National holiday from 29th Sep to 7th October most suppliers stopped sending out orders on the 24 september i was just informed by email..i have my going out vaping kit (pcc )and i got 2 ego twist set up with a vivi nova is it worth me in buying a lava tube or would i be better off saving my money and getting something else cant afford a provari at the moment,

Last edited:
hi mate if you dont vape over 4.8 the ego twist is ok. i have a lavatube and a twist and there both the same if your not going over 4.8
i vape most of the time at 4.2
you can get one for £17 if your fast hear, but be quick cos that price will go back up soon to £25
Tornado eGo-C Mega VV Twist Battery 1000mAh.
if anyone is getting this
u will also need one of them
Tornado Mega USB Charger

ps wait till the price is at its low lol

Last edited:
looking to get another vivi nova or a mini, where is the best price on them. and any links for cheap replacement heads.
any uk sites selling the vivi nova v3 yet ?

Back