DW800 (Kryptview PVR HD)

thx for the remote pics, that remote does look bigger but im just hoping its more responsive and perhaps softer buttons cos the 750c remote was very brittle and hard.

good to hear the quality of record is good ;)

Hi, how is the sections sorted in this ? i.e sports, kids etc, i really like the neutrino interface the way you just press ok and skip left or right through sections how does this compare ???

Thanks

Ive just read this from Digitalworldz Dream
pressing OK brings up full channel list VM order
pressing OK then yellow brings up a filter list (there is now a shortcut for this,press options button)
Undo
Alphabet
Scramble
Logical CH Num
Category
Theme
HD/SD
Adult Channels (pin)

so to me it looks like its simlar to D/Dreambox images where there is a kinda bouquet

its not neutrino though m8 its Kryptview

Ive just read this from Digitalworldz Dream

so to me it looks like its simlar to D/Dreambox images where there is a kinda bouquet

its not neutrino though m8 its Kryptview

Can anyone show me of a shot of a section ?? i.e sports etc ?

Thanks

any news on the stock status of these - looking to buy a eurovox 7000hd this weekend but would be willing to hang on a few more days

Was about to place my order after hearing the firmwares out and doing well but there fresh outta stock till end of October...

guess shoulda risked it and just brought it earlier ;)

Just set up my box today and watched the celtic game on espn hd the picture was different class compared to sd

Just set mine up tonight, .

Firmware installation was easy, and the interface is very user friendly. The remote feels good in the hand and is nicely laid out.

I like the fact that by pressing 'ok' it brings up a channel list which is 20 long.

Still got to play with it a bit more yet, and hook up an external HDD, but so far am very impressed indeed.

The HD channels look pristine. and the SD channels are a lot better picture quality than i get through sky.

Six HD channels at the moment, hopefully more to come.

Thanks mash for the excellent service

Gotta wait for mine til the end of October too...gonna be a long wait. Just bought the HD tele last week too! Roll on Halloween...

You can have mine for £500 :Laugh:

Nah I've just switched over to espn HD and changed my mind. :banana:

i have got a few kryptview 750 and both are playing up any body else got probs with thiers picture coming and going and crackling noise

Hi all, n00b to the forum but not so new to the scene if you like.
I'd like to ask (having read the entire thread);
does anyone know what format programmes are recorded in on the external usb?
More specifically, can the usb drive then be connected to a pc or other tv with a usb socket and the recorded programmes be played?

Like many others, i've been mulling over the Eurovox EX7000HD, but so many people have been raving about this box being better (its certainly cheaper).
Obviously i'm familiar with the Eurovoxes, the updating procedure etc and the channel list editing (.cdf files).
How does the Kryptivew (this HD box or in general) compare for features like this?
I've read that the firmware update is very easy: download to usb > plug usb into box > update = simples! :)

Thanks for any extra info offered. :proud:

afterthought: why is there such limited info on the kryptview website. You'd think they'd give a full specc'd feature list to entice customers to pre-order.
Also makes you wonder why there is no ethernet connection and no f-connections (the A750 has i think)

it dont play avi or divx files,I did convert a small file to TS and try that on a usb pen drive but that didnt work

maybe it was the converter I used was a free trial jobby

Have your tried & converted them into MPG files?

Hi everyone. I'm hoping to get this kryptview box when they become available at the end of the month. What do ppl think the availabliltiy is going to like? Whats my chances of getting one as I know a few of you have ordered them already?
This will actually be my first box so I hope it goes ok. Been thinking of getting one for about a year but kept thinking that they might get stopped.

Rob

robbob1980

Good selection for a box pal

Wot I have heard is they are very good boxes and well suported as well

I wud defo reccomend @ krypt 2 anyone pal

Back