DW800 (Kryptview PVR HD)

just hooked mine up and did a free to air scan and on first impressions I am quite happy with it !

You been jumping the queue there Rodbuoy :Laugh:

Looks a no bad bit of kit this, it could be time to sell the dm600c and get myself a new shiny box. :proud:

:Cheers:

Should receive mine tomorrow..
Hope firmware isn't too long in being released.
Thanks mash..

Last edited:
yep same here should get mine tomorrow as well thx again Mash ;) is there beta firmware on the boxes already tho? or not?

You been jumping the queue there Rodbuoy :Laugh:

Looks a no bad bit of kit this, it could be time to sell the dm600c and get myself a new shiny box. :proud:

:Cheers:

Queue moi :) Never. I merely asked for availability and the kind man contacted me and I obliged :) Had to sell my DM500c to my mate to help fund it tho. Cant wait to get it now.

Mine was shipped out today as well, going to be an early Xmas present for my folks

Got mine today and looks like a great box! Still need to set it up but from what I have already read the pvr functions are great on this!

any pics of the remote yet? id appreciate it someone said its the size of a brick and terrible ?!

any pics of the remote yet? id appreciate it someone said its the size of a brick and terrible ?!

Here you go m8

24092009011.jpg

It's 2cm longer than an official nthell remote.
And approximately the same depth and width of the a700/a750 kryptview remote.
Thats the best i can do for now.

Cheers calisto

Last edited:
I think it's great but it's a good 2" longer .. not that I'm bragging or owt! :Laugh:

Mine not long arrived and I must say I love it so far. Very nice looking box, esp that mirror screen. Setup was easy. Recording was easy and the quality of the HD is just the same as my SkyHD box so no drop from the RF connection.

Quality Quality box

Thanks to Mash for the the communication and speed of delivery.

Mine not long arrived and I must say I love it so far. Very nice looking box, esp that mirror screen. Setup was easy. Recording was easy and the quality of the HD is just the same as my SkyHD box so no drop from the RF connection.

Quality Quality box

Thanks to Mash for the the communication and speed of delivery.

which HD channels did you watch mate?, all I can get is the FTA and the living HD promo.

Come off it Rodbouy, you are just winding us all up !!!
No-one can get the HD channels untill we get the new, unreleased firmware.
U r dreaming...............................

....................................................or I am very jealous.

Last edited:
which HD channels did you watch mate?, all I can get is the FTA and the living HD promo.
Rodbuoy didn't exactly say he was watching HD channels. He maybe referring to the upscaling through hdmi. Then again, I may be wrong, lol.

Chookey

No I was referring to BBC HD preview channel. As its still Broadcast in HD same as SkyHD

sorry for getting all your hopes up there :)

The colours are actually coming across more vibrant than My skyhd and they have identical advanced settings on my Samsung 1080p and both are broadcasting in 1080i

Do use not get the BBC HD ? I cant get CH4 HD mind you

Last edited:
Back