DW Neutrino ,, where is Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for an image they knocked they wanted our code :roflmao:
I always post the diffs anyway

Mugged themselves right off :roflmao:

obviously digitalworldz leading the way again.

not once knocked the image as stated by myself dw is a top image see my earlier post

u didnt post the diffs u sent them as a pm and quickly got them removed
infact looking back at this whole thread its you that has gotten the high horse by not wanting to post what the orighanl thread starter asked for instead stating some shit about keeping your identy secret ....
well batman hope your happy five pages of shit here and u could have just been the big man and post what the op wanted oh i thought u werent gunna reply to this thread anymore ?
oh well more lies

see u soon caped crusader :) :)

so proves you was after it all along lol

WTF is the problem with some of you man,, are you all on LCD?

I didnt realise I was so bad for posting the thing,, but @ rat ,, please do take a look and approve it,, there should be nothing in it that goes against rules,, Its all public elsewhere as ellie nicely informed us all.

I see the image anyway on dm500,, i can also see it on multiboot of itgate box, i dont want to release your image, i do want to just take a look at just how much is actually customized, i didnt realise it was such a bad thing,, is this not all part of the learning?,, trying to learn off each other?,,, you think i wouldnt try and help if there was something i could?

seems its like masons in here tho,,, why cant dm people realise perhaps time to make friends instead of enemys,, its all the same game VS Virgin/NTL/UPC blah blah:proud::proud::proud:

you didnt post the diffs,
I did,,

they got deleted within seconds
i then get called a ****** for posting them
yes,, dw leading the way..

I removed them off my own back no one asked me too
belive me

Im totally disgusted with this thread :(

Come On !
dont you understand they guy didnt want to be known to be behind any images and his cover is blown
too friggin right he is angry

you got what you want :) be happy and lests drop it now :)

Come On !
dont you understand they guy didnt want to be known to be behind any images and his cover is blown
too friggin right he is angry

you got what you want :) be happy and lests drop it now :)

Angry a right to call someone else a ****** with no word of protest from any admin/mods?

I didnt know jack about ellies history or alter-ego,, and he didnt have to even come out,, a simple posting of the diff in reply by anyone would have sufficied.

anyways ok,, il leave it now, dont think i want to stay in a place where its acceptable for people to call each other wankers,, especially people like myself who has only ever tryed to help,,,, im sure there is many on here could back me up on that..

I removed them off my own back no one asked me too
belive me

Im totally disgusted with this thread :(

Sorry to disagree but for me it shows that we have something others want.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I really don'tc care about the diffs I just can't stand osbourne82. He and fergy used to attempt to post others work as their own so I don't like them it's not rocket science I think osbourne82 is a lowlife only out for the glory .

I don't have a real axe to grind with monkeymadness I just wanted to let everyone see what osbourne82 is really like.

I am more than willing to accept my punishment (banned again :( )

See you all soon (hopefully)

Angry a right to call someone else a ****** with no word of protest from any admin/mods?

I didnt know jack about ellies history or alter-ego,, and he didnt have to even come out,, a simple posting of the diff in reply by anyone would have sufficied.

anyways ok,, il leave it now, dont think i want to stay in a place where its acceptable for people to call each other wankers,, especially people like myself who has only ever tryed to help,,,, im sure there is many on here could back me up on that..
Hey team,

Good to see the Neutrino image progressing nicely.

One question i would like to know is if you intend on releasing the sources,, as per the GPL license on Neutrino firmwares..

As you know, Seife + his colleagues made Neutrino on the basis it was fully GPL'd, so will DW release there patches/sources for this?..

isnt this a nice way to ask for the diffs
why didnt u just ask instead of this u r breaking the rules shite

Sorry to disagree but for me it shows that we have something others want.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I really don'tc care about the diffs I just can't stand osbourne82. He and fergy used to attempt to post others work as their own so I don't like them it's not rocket science I think osbourne82 is a lowlife only out for the glory .

I don't have a real axe to grind with monkeymadness I just wanted to let everyone see what osbourne82 is really like.

I am more than willing to accept my punishment (banned again :( )

See you all soon (hopefully)

jesus admin please more slander against me ? is nothing gunna be done never once have i said owt wrong angainst ellie (or whatever username he desires)
i have over the years helped countless members on dw regarding anything dreambox related im sure other members can vouce for me never once have i said anything like this to any memeber
as stated he or any other member of the dw team could have just posted the diffs as asked for buy the thread starter instead ellie decieds to launch into a personal attack to myself for which i see no reason, hey maybe he having a bad day we all have them :)
hey ellie i still love ya bud im sure ull get over it :)

in the mean time admin please post the diffs for other people to see as with holding it wouldnt be right and fair to the tuxbox boys

bhaa even admin are trying to turn the thread round here,

why doesnt that surpise me,,

ok fair enough make me pink and be done with it, obviously some kind of anti-monkeymadness here .
this place getting as bad as darkmans place lol

for fux sake, read the post over and over and over and over again,,, there were no ill-intent.!
i asked nicely, even commenting on how good it was progressing.

bhaaa,,, forget it,

can i just ask if the diffs were so important..

why has it taken till the 3rd revision of DWn for this to be brought up..

surely if you were that intrested in it you would have asked withe 1.0 was released what almost a year ago

surely if you were that intrested in it you would have asked withe 1.0 was released what almost a year ago

Can i ask why you give a shit?

i asked at every revision but always refused

Last edited:
<snip>
hey ellie i still love ya bud im sure ull get over it :)

in the mean time admin please post the diffs for other people to see as with holding it wouldnt be right and fair to the tuxbox boys

no i won't get over it I can't stand you and you know it otherwise why the reference to one in your earlier posts
BUT yeah as siefe and friends did most of the hard work it does seem right the dw guy (sorry "team")
your a
:FLASHER:

It is a team effort but you wouldn't understand that as it's all look at me from you

I just posted a link to the diffs a few posts back can't you read.

I am annoyed but understand i'm going to get banned because your a twat.

cause i wondered thats all...

no need to swear at me

hahaha pmsl,, i get called a ******,, then get pulled up for saying why do you give a shit? pmsl pmsl,, oo god almighty please someone close this thread,, the lsd is about to run out in here..

hahaha pmsl,, i get called a ******,, then get pulled up for saying why do you give a shit? pmsl pmsl,, oo god almighty please someone close this thread,, the lsd is about to run out in here..
so from lcd to lsd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back