DW Neutrino ,, where is Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good...
pt-1 obviously knows his stuff ;) he telling you exactly what i told you from the beginning.. and i didnt mean it in the offensive way that you have obviously took it.

I did explain you got caught in the middle of an ongoing arguement, If vosbourne hadn't jumped in then you would have been pointed to the diffs straight away.

but glad we can all start seeing the correct way..

agree

I personally only make the uk iTgate images for URteam,, i do contibute my work to there cvs, I dont have nowt to do with the TM images, but i know there build from cvs... We dont release diffs because as I said before the sources are available.

I am a bit lost here.

Our sources were available on ukcvs (cvs is a big hint)
We will still be including source code with modified binarys as per the gpl but looks like we will be the only ones :(

My other team is Cli team, and despite what you might think Fergy and Os fully co-operate with open source, everything is always on public svn on sourcefore, and lotta work behind the scenes to build a good svn that can build for any the lot of boxes. with a multiple of GUI, e1, Neutrino, Lcars, Jtv.
but again no images released yet, but all sources and work is viewable on sourceforge.

we can't agree on averything :)

Nah , dont think much chance of that, though I could try... although on all our svn/cvs uk files is included

I didn't think so but was worth a try :)

I am a bit lost here.

Our sources were available on ukcvs (cvs is a big hint)
We will still be including source code with modified binarys as per the gpl but looks like we will be the only ones

No, you wont,, you are reading wrong, sources will be public of any image i release.

not a problem ill zap something up shortly to rapidshare with same specs as dw neutrino :) (ie fast scanning and vm order) for itgate
cheers
osborne82
Has this been done now?

thought I was the only one waiting for this :) but alas another empty promise

cant be many itgate owners out there,unless they just ain't bothered about neutrino ?

I havent changed just speaking out to what I see

EDIT: I think this thread has run its course and dont think there is much need for it to be open tbh,last post by me
but will be left open in case :)

Last edited:
Hey team,

Good to see the Neutrino image progressing nicely.

One question i would like to know is if you intend on releasing the sources,, as per the GPL license on Neutrino firmwares..

As you know, Seife + his colleagues made Neutrino on the basis it was fully GPL'd, so will DW release there patches/sources for this?..

sounds to me like your asking just so you can make some quick cash, i could be wrong, but i dont think so :)

sounds to me like your asking just so you can make some quick cash, i could be wrong, but i dont think so :)

hahah get a grip man.. explain how the hell you can make money from a few simple diffs?...go back to talking sh!t in threads you have a clue about.

Thread closed for pure boring the life out of people......reasons!!!!!!

OH AND MONKEYGAYNESS ASKED TO BE REMOVED!!!!!! before you all get on your high horse about why is his posts deleted.... and he has his own site he can post on why does he want to come here!!!!

osborne also asked me to remove him
but I was hoping he would upload the link he promised before he gets removed ????
Originally Posted by osborne82
not a problem ill zap something up shortly to rapidshare with same specs as dw neutrino (ie fast scanning and vm order) for itgate
cheers
osborne82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back