DW Neutrino ,, where is Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iTgate CVS details are in dev forum yes,,, no diffs because its on CVS!

Dev forum is password protected,, but only from google,,
there is a PUBLIC notice telling anyone who wants password only has to PM to find out,,,

As per Neutrino for iTgate,, it wasnt possible because We DONT have the sources to the drivers from the itgate drivers( or TM drivers for that matter ),,, so Sefie would not approve of a final image to be published because we couldnt publish all sources with it!!!!!,, so it was a driver problem yes,, to which DAGS wouldnt release sources to the drivers due to USB code that wasnt GPL ..

Okay so all menu's and sub menu's,plugins etc are bog standard itgate cvs files so one download does all now thats cool :Clap:

Ok lets start again guys please for the sake of peace,

satman please reread your original post and then tell me honestly that it doesnt look like a dig at the DW image creators and could have been worded better?

Oh and please someone hurry up and fix N3 I'm missing my free Telly :proud:

Okay so all menu's and sub menu's,plugins etc are bog standard itgate cvs files so one download does all now thats cool :Clap:

Ok lets start again guys please for the sake of peace,

satman please reread your original post and then tell me honestly that it doesnt look like a dig at the DW image creators and could have been worded better?

Oh and please someone hurry up and fix N3 I'm missing my free Telly :proud:

Im not sure im following you Wiz,,, yes all stuff except plugins is on cvs,, because plugins are mv-epg and totalfootball which i didnt make, and you can get these online easy,,,

i sorry mate,, i disagree,, it wasnt a dig at anybody,,, i just wanted to see the diffs for the DW Neutrino image posted on the DW site,, i even asked nicely( and commented onit being a good image and well done ).... Im all for sharing, i will always share any code me or my team work on..

You re-read the thread now, and tell me you dont think some the replies on here are a bit heavy handed for me simply asking for diffs for a neutrino image... Neutrino GPL notice is pretty hard to miss the fact you MUST post sources with the binary.

I think it went heavy as you say when osborne posted and had a few little digs
and as ellie already said they have never got on

Well i asked nicely,,,,wouldnt say 1 reply has been nice,, or even helpfull

So please,, DW_Neutrino_dream who publishes the image on here as DW team,, please do post us the diffs on here and the problem wont be a problem any longer..

swappable tuners cannot go into cvs, load the image and you will see why

I might seem pathetic but I dropped ellie1998 for a reason and took munchkin, osbourne82 knew this as do other developers.

thanks to osbourne stating that there was only 1 compiler he was effectivly taking away my anonimity which was mine by right. I didn't have 2 usernames ellie1998 was banned and the reason never disclosed as they were mine.

I have now lost my anonimity and am pretty pissed off so yes I am on the offensive.

I have sent a dev dvd to at least 10 people and most are not members of the team and anything worthy of the tuxbox-cvs is passed onto pt-1 as have all bit's in the past.

I was the 1st one to make the personalisation of menu's public, my method wasn't adopted but as pt-1 will testify I do not keep anything to myself and am always more than willing to share anything I discover in my tinkering.

I don't take demands very well especially as when I started everything was secret and I have always made everything I do public as I have always believed that everything should be public (except my identity). The dw team was not started by myself but another ex mod and I always liked the fact that I could play with relative anonimity, we are not all in it for the glory and the look at what I can do crap.

I am not into this forum crap, I use many forums including ukcvs.org (my second home) and tuxbox-cvs and as I know most of the dm500 and dbox2 devs in the uk I know there isn't one that says I keep anything secret.

This thread is getting on my tits now as it seems that it was generated to cause trouble and I have now lost my anonimity which is a complete downer for me.

it wasnt a dig at anyone rat im sorry if it came across like that im just keen on folk following the gpl
last thing id want is the tuxbox-cvs to close down as people wasnt playing by the rules if that happned then they wouldnt be anymore dw images would they :)

i sorry mate,, i disagree,, it wasnt a dig at anybody,,, i just wanted to see the diffs for the DW Neutrino image posted on the DW site,, i even asked nicely( and commented onit being a good image and well done ).... Im all for sharing, i will always share any code me or my team work on..

I agree that this thread has gone ott but I still think that your first post was a bit harsh as I am sure we are all aware of the basics of the GPL and I dont think it needed to be said,

But I do know that you would have received your requested files if that part had not been in your post,

Anyway thats just my opinion for what its worth as all creators,compilers and modders do fantastic work anyway and we should not be taking swipes at each other.

what another pointless rant,, stop diverting from the fact you AINT posted the Neutrino ones on HERE.. i did not start the bloody thread for trouble either, i started it for DIFFS, which is proving rather dam difficult,

Ken what,,, Keep the fecking diffs,, I'l just rip the rootfs of image and rebuild as iTgate,, but still think its shocking the amount of people getting annoyed because we asking for a diff.. Seife and tuxbox team put lot of work into making CVS neutrino capable,, to the guys that compile it, go read the dam GPL notices on it,, why bother your arses making images if you dont wana comply with the open source world,, rather poor show guys,, honest,,

i got the psd files of the boot logo if thats any help ?

Well i asked nicely,,,,wouldnt say 1 reply has been nice,, or even helpfull

So please,, DW_Neutrino_dream who publishes the image on here as DW team,, please do post us the diffs on here and the problem wont be a problem any longer..

Not a problem for me.
You can go on as much as you like rhbarber has access as does pt-1 that is good enough for me.

If osbourne82 hadn't gobbed off losing me my anonimity then this would have been a non starter and the diffs with all info would have been posted by the team but to be honest I have lost my anonimity so why should I do anything for anyone ???

not even going to bother reading this thread anymore as I WILL NOT be posting anything, as far as I am concerned make the most of 2.1 as there won't be anymore you can all fook off.

Ellie,, your attention seeking and childish behavior is beyond me.
this where you want dw members all jumping on your side here so you keep making images,,well un-real man,, totally un-real,
really do put your toys back in the pram child...

Thanks@Ellie for sending me link in R/S... still think should be made available on here somewhere without having to argue my way thru 5 pages for a little co-operation on the old sharing front,,

Ellie you have underlying issues man,,, you really have went into attack mode here for no reason,,,

I only asked the the fecking diffs on DW because the image was released on DW as DW Neutrino,, so i only pointed out the diffs should be here ,,,, i dont care if there on ukcvs site,, they didnt release it as ukcvs neutrino did they?

As said before,, DW2 is nemesis sources from memory no?,, but dont worry, im sure if you really want them posted public on here we could arange it,,
but DW should really take care of that, since it was released by this site as DW team image..

Honestly mate,, are you even an adult yet? put the toys back in the pram,, what a childish thing for an ex-moderator to come out with.. really pathetic,,
ok i am jumping in here there are no diffs posted on dw for any image

@DavidH,, sorry mate,, but thats the problem im pointing out :p

anyways,,, ellie sent me a r/s link to a diff, i guess alls been said on this thread now that should be,,

THANKs at long last,, was worse than a trip to dentist getting that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie,, your attention seeking and childish behavior is beyond me.
this where you want dw members all jumping on your side here so you keep making images,,well un-real man,, totally un-real,
really do put your toys back in the pram child...

not attention seeking otherwise everyone would have known before that I was part of the team

a private person that just lost his privacy more like.

your a ****** for posting the diff.

go fook yourself for the swapping tuners and swappable keys info.

@DavidH,, sorry mate,, but thats the problem im pointing out :p

anyways,,, ellie sent me a r/s link to a diff, i guess alls been said on this thread now that should be,,

THANKs at long last,, was worse than a trip to dentist getting that.
as u know and i think all in this thread that dw is very cautious at what gets posted on here
the admin dont want to get fooked
so before anything is posted it has to get passed me and mickie

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken what,,, Keep the fecking diffs,, I'l just rip the rootfs of image and rebuild as iTgate,, but still think its shocking the amount of people getting annoyed because we asking for a diff.. Seife and tuxbox team put lot of work into making CVS neutrino capable,, to the guys that compile it, go read the dam GPL notices on it,, why bother your arses making images if you dont wana comply with the open source world,, rather poor show guys,, honest,,

so proves you was after it all along lol

eh for following gpl guidlines ??? now who is the prick
u should have done that with the posting of your image and you know that :)

so wheres the public UR source thats not hidden in a password protected forum then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back