DW Neutrino ,, where is Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GAYMONKEY-POOF

Hey team,

Good to see the Neutrino image progressing nicely.

One question i would like to know is if you intend on releasing the sources,, as per the GPL license on Neutrino firmwares..

As you know, Seife + his colleagues made Neutrino on the basis it was fully GPL'd, so will DW release there patches/sources for this?..

Hey team,

Good to see the Neutrino image progressing nicely.

One question i would like to know is if you intend on releasing the sources,, as per the GPL license on Neutrino firmwares..

As you know, Seife + his colleagues made Neutrino on the basis it was fully GPL'd, so will DW release there patches/sources for this?..

just check out the tuxbox cvs theres not much els added to dw image except Cydine diffs for fast scanning and vm ordering everything els is pretty much standard cvs image (alebit a added flexi menu for emus)

BUT yeah as siefe and friends did most of the hard work it does seem right the dw guy (sorry "team") does indeed post full sources

cheers

osborne82

sounds like your saying its bog standard image, well if thats the case bog standard or not it, works well and its stable.

sounds like your saying its bog standard image, well if thats the case bog standard or not it, works well and its stable.
very stable and works very well cracking image thanks to @seife and boys at tuxbox was simply saying any mods dw team have made have to be public at the request of gpl :)

cheers

osborne82

just check out the tuxbox cvs theres not much els added to dw image except Cydine diffs for fast scanning and vm ordering everything els is pretty much standard cvs image (alebit a added flexi menu for emus)

BUT yeah as siefe and friends did most of the hard work it does seem right the dw guy (sorry "team") does indeed post full sources

cheers

osborne82

Don't see anyone else releasing Neutrino for Dreambox's
belive me its a team effort

bit below the belt osborne

Don't see anyone else releasing Neutrino for Dreambox's
belive me its a team effort

bit below the belt osborne

theres a few neutrino images for dream and also ITGATE but not all images made get posted on here :) for what ever reason :)

theres a few neutrino images for dream and also ITGATE but not all images made get posted on here :) for what ever reason :)

I was led to believe that the itgate had a problem running neutrino,if not then I for one would love to see an itgate neutrino image as I cant stand enigma.

I for one would love to see an itgate neutrino image as I cant stand enigma.

not a problem ill zap something up shortly to rapidshare with same specs as dw neutrino :) (ie fast scanning and vm order) for itgate

cheers

osborne82

The diffs have been posted on ukcvs.org as they normally are rhbairber has full access to them as do other members over there.

I havn't included the info on the swappable tuners but have offered to explain how to anyone willing to go as far as to actually apply the diffs on ukcvs.org.

I have also explained on ukcvs.org how I do the key swapping which is a kludge.

I do the compiling but everything else is a team effort, I help on any forum but I like to work with the dw team because upto now I have had relative anonimity.

You say there is very little difference to tuxbox-cvs I do believe that they have been mentioned in the write up as have many from ukcvs.org

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I have never kept any source code hidden even with the dw dbox2 images all diffs were passed to pt-1

The only dw image that was not made public was dw enigma v2.0 which was osbourne82 and someone else so you can't point the finger at me as I had nothing to do with it.

I have always offered the full environment on dvd to anyone that has asked me and regardless of what forum they are from.

Why don't you post an image osbourne82 and you can show us how it should be done you are all talk and no do. I can give you simple copy and paste instructions if you don't think your upto learning for yourself.

Have Fun

not a problem ill zap something up shortly to rapidshare with same specs as dw neutrino :) (ie fast scanning and vm order) for itgate

cheers

osborne82

english yweb
lraizers mods
swappable keys
buttons that are box relevant rather than dbox2 relevant in the menu's.
lraizers channel list mod
lraizers audio pids mod
cryo's shellexec menu's

I have always offered the full environment on dvd to anyone that has asked me and regardless of what forum they are from.

Why don't you post an image osbourne82 and you can show us how it should be done you are all talk and no do. I can give you simple copy and paste instructions if you don't think your upto learning for yourself.

Have Fun

lol so its a ukcvs image
i do not need copy and past instructions for any image or any box i know what i need to know regarding images (infact i do remeber helping ALOT OF DW AND UKCVS members in compiling "there" images lol) im not here to say who is better/bigger im only saying dw posted this as a dw image so should prob post sources to "there" images

cheers
osborne82

pwned11sq.png

lol so its a ukcvs image
i do not need copy and past instructions for any image or any box i know what i need to know regarding images (infact i do remeber helping ALOT OF DW AND UKCVS members in compiling "there" images lol) im not here to say who is better/bigger im only saying dw posted this as a dw image so should prob post sources to "there" images

cheers
osborne82

It's not a ukcvs image though they are mentioned in at least 1 menu I think it is the personalisation one, I have the utmost respect for the ukcvs boys and am active on there myself under a different username as you well know osbourne82.

If you look on ukcvs the diffs are there, I can/will explain the swappable tuners and swappable keys to anyone that asks.

I unlike monkeymadness have no financial interest in any box as this is a hobby for me, considering he held onto the irish fix so either himself or his friends could make money from trading in boxes

This is nothing to do with the sources as osbourne82 is a member on ukcvs, this was purely to get me out in the open as the compiler for this image, he knows I like my anonimity and now I will have to reconsider if I still want to play with images or not.

I used to be a mod on here called ellie1998 but asked admin to ban the account and started munchkin but osbourne82 being the idiot he is has started this just to expose me.

All this is to advertise the fact that there is an itgate neutrino image so they can sell more boxes.

Getting low even for you osbourne82

Nah... i think you misread the situation,

I asked on DW for the patch sources,, because the image was released by DW Neutrino team,, i am also member on ukcvs,, but the image wasnt released as theres,, so hence why i asked here for the patches,

As far as iTgate neutrino goes, Danny and Fergy both worked hard on that and when ready all patches will be released under our dev site .

but i want the patches to see for myself,, not to promote anything,,,

P.s i held onto no fix,, i just wouldnt release the keys public from my dumped card, and was far from to stop other boxes being fixed, i made no finincial gain doing this,,, could have probably sold them right enough lol,, but this is way off topic and nothing to do with GPL.. to which neutrino does..

It's not a ukcvs image though they are mentioned in at least 1 menu I think it is the personalisation one, I have the utmost respect for the ukcvs boys and am active on there myself under a different username as you well know osbourne82.

If you look on ukcvs the diffs are there, I can/will explain the swappable tuners and swappable keys to anyone that asks.

I unlike monkeymadness have no financial interest in any box as this is a hobby for me, considering he held onto the irish fix so either himself or his friends could make money from trading in boxes

This is nothing to do with the sources as osbourne82 is a member on ukcvs, this was purely to get me out in the open as the compiler for this image, he knows I like my anonimity and now I will have to reconsider if I still want to play with images or not.

I used to be a mod on here called ellie1998 but asked admin to ban the account and started munchkin but osbourne82 being the idiot he is has started this just to expose me.

All this is to advertise the fact that there is an itgate neutrino image so they can sell more boxes.

Getting low even for you osbourne82

please dont take this personal i couldnt give two flying fooks who u were on here or @ukcvs u being a mod has nothing to do with the fact that tuxbox-cvs went to the trouble of modding neutrino for dreambox u guys made a image and havnt followed the gpl agreement and posted sources that u made (by posted i mean on dw not any other forum u vist as to obide by the rules on dw no links to forums of similer nature etc so must be posted here)
i like your self have no financial intrest in any box sold or bought in europe (infact persoanly i dont even have cable im a sat man ) but i would like all that play with the tuxbox cvs to at least provide diffs to what there doing as in agreement gpl so the hard work of others isnt lost with a few peeps release of a image

whya re you so bothered osborne ?

because im a active developer of linux images for alot of set top boxes
so would like dw to follow what most developers do and share !!!!!
surely its not too much to ask ??

also could you point me to all these other Neutrino images there are for Dreambox's please m8 :)

diffs have been supplied so don't know why you keep going on about them ?

pt-1 and rhbarber are both active on ukcvs.org and they are both tuxbox-cvs boys so more relevant to post there than here. There is also a thread in the english section of the tuxbox-cvs site.

i like your self have no financial intrest in any box sold or bought in europe
I have no interests anywhere in the world at all.

Last post from munchkin as i'm going back to ellie1998 as i'm not going to get the anonimty that I want.

If you don't care or as you put it
couldnt give two flying fooks
why didn't you pm me to ask for the diffs, you know I share everything with anyone even a lowlife like yourself.

You knew it was me compiling so the only answer could be that you wanted to cause trouble.

Are you going to release the source code for dw enigma version 2 or is the gpl only for other people and not for you.

From a developers point of view DW are screwing Seife and tuxbox-team by not complyin with the gpl notices in the neutrino code,,,

Dont see what the big fuss has been made out in this thread for,, i only asked for them to see the work in magic,, if the code is public elsewhere why didnt DW in the first place just release the sources with the binary(image) as the Neutrino code in tuxbox cvs asks any image makers to do!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back