DW-F1-2009 ....the game begins

Just a wee bump for this thread. Well done ms2005 pal, still in the lead. Jenson done brilliant today. I always said that he just needed a good car to show he is a 1st class driver.

Just a wee bump for this thread. Well done ms2005 pal, still in the lead. Jenson done brilliant today. I always said that he just needed a good car to show he is a 1st class driver.
:)

@ jaffa :)

I do not know allot about F1 and what I read is not only does he have a good car he has parts that make his go faster than anyone elses ?

So my question will he be as good when all the rest have these parts ?

but obviously he is a good driver because speed is not everything.

Mickie

:)

@ jaffa :)

I do not know allot about F1 and what I read is not only does he have a good car he has parts that make his go faster than anyone elses ?

So my question will he be as good when all the rest have these parts ?

but obviously he is a good driver because speed is not everything.

Mickie

imho...yes he will be as good when all the rest have their cars up to scratch. Ferarri were up to scratch at Monaco and he still won. He has a really good car but then so did Schumi. He is a really 1st class driver who needed a good car and now he has it he can compete with the rest. You also hve to remember that the Brawn does not have Kers yet which gives a speed boost and helps with overtaking.

The big question really is.............will there be as many teams to compete against because of the threat to pull out by the bigger teams. I think they will come to some sort of agreement though.

Well I do not care if hamilton or button win the thing... they are both British (I think lmao).

Thanks for the input, I was just wondering because of the cars enhanced features ?

Back