DW-F1-2009 ....the game begins

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
The DigitalWorldz Formula 1 season has began.
Points for the first Quali this year will be calculated and added today, you can check points status & your league position on this link here- DigitalWorldz Fantasy Formula1
It will take a while for points to be calculated, but initial glance seems to be that only 2 teams will break into 3 figures today, and the leader could be the member who spent least amount ;) what a bargain!

This looks to be an interesting start. You can now view other DW teams to see your competition, so discuss and enjoy.....
More soon guys.

Cheers m8, you have done a great job there.

Good luck to everyone, had a wee peek at some of the teams and quite a few have taken Jenson....was that cos of the price or because of how Brawn competed in prctice ???

I was always taking the 2 Brit drivers.

@nara.....no hopers...if Brawn keep this up you have a great team and with Branson backing them they will have some money.

judging by todays quali it's great to see Ferrari and the other big names not doing too well,still a long way to go well pleased for Button ,Rubens and Webber's new mate Vettel? nice to see Braun sticking it up the prancing horse,but it's a marathon not a sprint.
Branson scores another but not everything he touches turns to gold

Last edited:
get in there, first time been first for a while, appreciate it's only after practice but I was a contender, it's all downhill from here.

Yeah as a group we done rubbish lol.
Nara was top of our league until the Trulli/Toyota penalty. With Toyota being penalised yesterday as well it lost many points, but was a gain for others. Vettel and Kubica caused a few points to be lost and gained too.
Its going to be a real mixed up season so expect our league to be shuffled each time :). Well done to 'In The Pits' and all members that chose well.
Look forward to next weekend.

im gutted i missed the window by a few hours :(

but can still see how everyone else gets on :)

Back